Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you have never been called ugly then you arent ugly

I've been called ugly many times by different people.

Back in college, I asked out this foid that I liked. She made it crystal clear where we stood. She told me that she wouldn't fuck me if I was the last man on Earth. Part of me respected her for that brutal honesty, I find it preferable to being lied to with the typical "you're just not my type" BS.

I have only ever had one foid call me ugly while she was drunk, but I think that was more of a low social status issue in high school than actually being ugly.

I have a couple issues that make me an incel but my face definitely isnt one of them, if I was given several inches of height I wouldnt have even known this site exists.

Back in college, I asked out this foid that I liked. She made it crystal clear where we stood. She told me that she wouldn't fuck me if I was the last man on Earth. Part of me respected her for that brutal honesty, I find it preferable to being lied to with the typical "you're just not my type" BS.
holy shit that's brutal. Woman feel disrespected just by having an ugly guy approach them

I was only called ugly a few times in school, but that's because I didn't provoke anyone and kept to myself. It was mostly other insults and talking behind my back. I was still laughed at, started at with disgust and ignored everyday. Some girls laughed around me others looked uncomfortable as fuck. I styled my hair, took a shower, and even put on perfume, and nothing changed, so I stopped caring after a while. It must be my pERsonality...

foids will always try to call you ugly to try to find an insecurity to attack. if you dont show this is an insecurity, they will be defeated.

It doesn't matter what people call you, people lie all the time. If a bitch won't suck your dick then that means you're ugly.

Not exactly never got called ugly but had foids give me an "ew"
Cope being truly ugly is looking like cuffem

never been called ugly in person but i been called a fat shit in person and ugly on discord

It seems that there's lots of people here who believe that they're ugly without ever having been called ugly. If you were actually ugly, PEOPLE WOULD HAD LET YOU KNOW. People never miss an opportunity to make fun of an ugly person. A lot of you are average looking but have severe body dysmorphia and don't even know it.
Strangers call me ugly irl

I was called ugly as a kid by a girl that I asked out when I was 10 and was made fun of in elementary. Ive cold approach before and got rejected evERy time. I get disgusted looks from foids anytime I walk into a store. I’m a khv at 26. It’s pretty much ovER for me.

Supreme incel tip:

NevER leave the house so people can't call you ugly

Ive been called ugly more times than I can count

It seems that there's lots of people here who believe that they're ugly without ever having been called ugly. If you were actually ugly, PEOPLE WOULD HAD LET YOU KNOW. People never miss an opportunity to make fun of an ugly person. A lot of you are average looking but have severe body dysmorphia and don't even know it.
I been called ugly and been treated like one too

Not exactly never got called ugly but had foids give me an "ew"
bro i remember when i was walking down stairs and walked by these 2 foids and they said “ewww”

Women told me many times that I'm handsome but how this works? I'm 29 and virgin. When I asked for their number, I always got ghosted.

Its not that i have been called ugly directly but the cues and certain comments you would receive will make it obvious

So what im trying to say is that you won't be told teeheee u are ugly by foids but the comments made about you would be very specific which would highlight your flaws mainly

They always let me know. Even when I don't talk to them, they let me know with their facial expressions.
Exactly they wont say it directly to your face

I've been called ugly a few times and told indirectly in a few ways too. I knew I was ugly sine I was 15 lol and I'm 26 now. I'm definitely incel
I’ve known I was ugly as far back as I could remember

Never been called ugly. Maybe I am so attractive that I intimidate women into not talking to me, and nobody’s told me I’m attractive because they take it as a no brainer and think it should be obvious to me.