Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been called ugly?,

have you ever been called ugly?

• yes

Votes: 66 93.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
This.

One time a chick that I never to my knowledge ever interacted with came up to me and noticed some flies or a fly was buzzing around me during a hot summer day in our classroom and she said that it was fitting as flies are attracted to shit.

If I could go back in time I would literally beat her to death for that regardless of the legal consequences.

I would pound her face in with my fist until my hand breaks along with destroying her face until it is pulverized and unrecognizable.

Some people simply don’t deserve to live.

Maybe that’s us but scumbag bitches like that who are cruel for no reason don’t deserve to live either.
I've never actually fought someone but if I was you at that time I would've lost it. I would've beaten her so bad the simps and teachers would run away.

One day in 5th grade I got paired up with a girl and the girl said "ew I'm not working with TheCatMan" right to the teacher. I was the only one that had to work by myself.

One day in 5th grade I got paired up with a girl and the girl said "ew I'm not working with TheCatMan" right to the teacher. I was the only one that had to work by myself.
i hate that these faggot ass teachers never do anything about that shit, school is basically a free for all

called downright ugly a few times by classmates, but they mostly bully me due to me being turbo aspie.

I've never actually fought someone but if I was you at that time I would've lost it. I would've beaten her so bad the simps and teachers would run away.
At the time I was just so shocked I had no idea how to react.

I guess what helped me cope with it back then is I think I’d seen broads even insult my giga Chad best friend visciously probably because he either broke up with them or just outright didn’t want to sleep with them for some reason and so he’d of course fight back in natural alpha Chad fashion by totally destroying the Foid by dressing her down with even funnier insults that had everybody rolling because this was all surprisingly done in public.

Think he’d call them nasty cum burping bitches and that he would never want to kiss them because he didn’t want to taste their father or the local football team’s cum. :feelskek:

So yeah though that chick’s insult at me was shocking and hurtful at the time because I saw foids in my Gen X era openly insulting Chads like my best friend at times I just thought it was normal for some broads to do this.

Think he’d call them nasty cum burping bitches and that he would never want to kiss them because he didn’t want to taste their father or the local football team’s cum. :feelskek:
holy shit :feelskek: God truly gave your friend everything

People don't say it directly because that would be rude, but they let you know in other ways.
Yeah I've been called a lot of ugly-adjacent things.
Corpse, zombie, dead, and similar shit.

Yes when i was a kid i had a both non verbal disgust and outright telling me. As an adult it's more non verbal disgust e.g facial expressions.

if you've never been called ugly you're probably a fakecel ngl

When I was kid, I was constantly called ugly and given looks of disgust from others. In high school, I was only called ugly a few times, but I was mostly given looks of hostility. These days, people just ignore me but I still get hostile looks now and then.

是的,这很简单,但是有很多人敲你,把你归类为找不到人的人是的,这很简单,但是有很多人把你归类为不可能找到某人的类别。而且非常简单。而且有很多人敲你,把你归类。是的。而且非常简单。And a lot people are knocking on you.是的,而且它非常简单,而且有很多人在谈论它。而且非常简单。And there there there there there lots people.是的,而且非常简单。而且非常简单。Others是的,而且非常简单。
CCP raped him before he could make his second post

a lot of you say that you're ugly so it makes me wonder how many of you have actually been called ugly. Imo if you have never been called ugly then you aint ugly, when you're ugly people feel the need to let you know.
Yes by a 5 yo girl too jfl