Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have looked for seduction tips on the Internet once, it's an extremely bad omen

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
For normies everything happens spontaneously and naturally, usually in close connection with their circles of friends and daily activities. There isn't even a process of "asking out". I've seen it happen many times around me and nothing is formalized; it happens completely spontaneously.

Overthinking about the seduction of women is a classic "nerdy" / high inhib trait, which as everyone knows is indeed a very bad trait to have when it comes to women, unless you have the looks to make up for it.

Lookism.net had reached the same conclusions almost ten years ago and I can confirm: either you're a natural or not. If you're not a natural, your dating life and life in general will be a lot more complicated. Learning tips and tricks about inhibition helps (I went from 9/10 inhib to 6/10 inhib by learning social engineering tricks and brain hacks, RooshV went as low as 3/10 inhib), but overall... you'll never be a natural. Face it.

Whether you're discussing women here or on cuckit does not matter. You shouldn't even be talking about women on the internet. Why are you here typing on a keyboard instead of being with your friends? Isn't the sun shining outside?

This takes me back to when I was young.
"How to get a girlfriend?"
"How to approach a girl?"
"What to say to a girl in order to make her like you?"

Little did I know that it was over.

Social skills don't matter, it's all about looks anyway.

Yeah if you've ever had to try PUA or use a dating coach or anything of the sort then it's over.

This takes me back to when I was young.
"How to get a girlfriend?"
"How to approach a girl?"
"What to say to a girl in order to make her like you?"

Little did I know that it was over.
The surest sign a teen is a future incel: his history of Google searches is satured with queries like this.

Chad uses Google only to find a hotel or a restaurant, or for his college studies.

The surest sign a teen is a future incel: his history of Google searches is satured with queries like this.

Chad uses Google only to find a hotel or a restaurant, or for his college studies.
Exactly, should have known back then.
He also uses it to go on Facebook and other Social Media sites where he can sext with his roastie army.

I always wanted to understand how some guys born with this natural attractiveness. Now i understand it's just looks + low inhib.

Handsome -> positive reinforcement -> low inhib.
Ugly -> negative reinforcement -> high inhib.

Handsome -> positive reinforcement -> low inhib.
Ugly -> negative reinforcement -> high inhib.
Yes, truth somewhat. But actually if you're low iq, not really smart, you won't give a fuck for real even if you're not attractive.