Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Oldest Post You Made on the Internet?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Alea Jacta Est
Look at this guy:

This dude posted this back in 1981!

Some guy back in 1980 (scroll to the bottom):

The age of this webpage isn't remarkable (2002), but pretty interesting considering it's retained the original formatting from that time:

First instant message (AOL; 1993):

We would've never had the pleasure of deliberating over the perfect away messages, or hearing that distinct sound of friends signing on and offline without AOL Instant Messenger. The first message ever attempted on the platform was sent from Ted Leonsis to his wife: "Don’t be scared... it is me. Love you and miss you." He went on to become the vice chairman of AOL.

Oldest Wikipedia edit (2001):

Oldest archive.org archived site (1996):

Oldest incels.is post (Nov 7, 2017):

Interesting article:

I remember the good old days of geocities, old google chat groups and angelfire

Most of these are older than me

Probably when I was like 5 or 6

I remember the good old days of geocities, old google chat groups and angelfire
1994–2005...

Where you on the internet back in 1994? Just curious.
This one
ThePigMaster3
noFilter

#225918224Tuesday, October 03, 2017 5:20 AM ADT

GUESS WHAT MY NlGER I F### YOUR FAMILY! BY THE WAY I WAS IN THE LAS VEGAS INCIDENT THAT HAPPEND RECENTLY
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The Las Vegas incident in question:

:dafuckfeels:
Probably when I was like 5 or 6
When was this? If you don't mind.

prolly some shit on Roblox or Youtube when i was 5 or some shit

1994–2005...

Where you on the internet back in 1994? Just curious.
No, that was before I was born. But I was shown older fan sites by older neighbors of mine, some of which were still running when I was very young

I was low inhib af as a kid and used to post youtube videos at like 9 years old.

No, that was before I was born. But I was shown older fan sites by older neighbors of mine, some of which were still running when I was very young
Birthday: Apr 20, 1969 (Age: 55)
I was low inhib af as a kid and used to post youtube videos at like 9 years old.
How did it go? Did they get views?
It was either this or 2016 that I started using the internet, although it was more sporadic in 2014.

2016 internet was filled with Trump memes and those Ben Shapiro anti-SJW comps or feminist cringe comps.

1997-1998
I would've said "lucky" if you weren't 5 back then. It was ridiculously easy to find friends and girlfriends pre-2010s unless you were a burn victim, paraplegic, double amputee, had a facial anomaly (like from genetic disorders with notable facies), or had dwarfism. Basically, extreme outliers.

I would've said "lucky" if you weren't 5 back then. It was ridiculously easy to find friends and girlfriends pre-2010s unless you were a burn victim, paraplegic, double amputee, had a facial anomaly (like from genetic disorders with notable facies), or had dwarfism. Basically, extreme outliers.
I still probably would have failed

I’ve known about the 1981 thread for years I’m surprised not many others knew about it. Anyways my first is probably from 2012

Wow, great question!

Unfortunately Idk...
97? wtf I thought u said u were in hacker groups early - mid 90s

Like 2014/2015 I think, I made a fake tutorial using inspect element on an online game and posted it onto youtube, the comments were angry at me lol

And those women are now roasties

My father showed me how to use the family PC when I was ~3 years old, I mostly played the pre-installed Microsoft Games + Flight Simulator but sometimes I surfed the web too, it was mainly watching random YouTube videos or whatever came up on the "video" section of Google, I must have left comments on a few of them.

It's crazy how back then YouTube was mostly people having fun with a shitty camera making skits or telling how their day was, now it's a lot more professional, money-driven and diversified in content.