Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you have friends you are a fakecel

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Officer
Anyone here who has irl friends should get banned immediately because it is a major fakecel trait, having a social circle allows you to have more opportunities and it means you aren't as ugly as you think you are. Real incels don't have friends and everybody hates them, like me, I never had a large friend group because of how autistic, retarded and ugly I am. ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING OVER. Im the biggest truecel on this forum and Im 100% sure most of you here are just slightly excentric and not actual truecels, truecels are a minority even on a site supposedly for them

JoinedApr 6, 2024Posts159

Forget about ever ascending if you can't have atleast one friend irl.

Forget about ever ascending if you can't have atleast one friend irl.
I have many acquaitances irl but they just hang out with me at school because they probably pity me

Not entirely true, you can still have friends who are incels/truecels as well, but i get your message and what you are trying to say.

It doesn't mean shit. An ugly jester who only has "friends" because they like to laugh at him and he's too retarded to see that? An autistic weirdo people talk to supposedly with good intentions, just to insult him later on and shit on him? It can be a fakecel trait but it doesn't have to be. Unless you're talking about some NTfag which people do actually like and laugh with, not at. Then that's only possible if you're attractive, to receive so much positive social feedback.

truecels no longer allowed to cope with other truecels JFL this is next level gatekeeping

Anyone here who has irl friends should get banned immediately because it is a major fakecel trait, having a social circle allows you to have more opportunities and it means you aren't as ugly as you think you are. Real incels don't have friends and everybody hates them, like me, I never had a large friend group because of how autistic, retarded and ugly I am. ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING OVER. Im the biggest truecel on this forum and Im 100% sure most of you here are just slightly excentric and not actual truecels, truecels are a minority even on a site supposedly for them
Not real friends

That’s for sure. Normies never befriend someone ugly or non nt, so by simple logic if you have friends you are not ugly and/or ND so you can’t be an incel by definition.

No, this is dumb. A guy could have a voice + sense of humor other guys like and still be unattractive to women.

All of my friends are incels, what opportunities does that give me?

That’s for sure. Normies never befriend someone ugly or non nt, so by simple logic if you have friends you are not ugly and/or ND so you can’t be an incel by definition.
"Autistic participants in several studies, have said that they feel increased comfort, ease, and competence when interacting with other Autistic people as compared to neurotypical people." Nobody says you need to be friends with normies.

It doesn't mean shit. An ugly jester who only has "friends" because they like to laugh at him and he's too retarded to see that? An autistic weirdo people talk to supposedly with good intentions, just to insult him later on and shit on him? It can be a fakecel trait but it doesn't have to be. Unless you're talking about some NTfag which people do actually like and laugh with, not at. Then that's only possible if you're attractive, to receive so much positive social feedback.

eh, i get the point. But 1 or 2 friends that are cels is possible, there is posiibly more that one cel in a area. dont have any friends( online or irl ) myself, but if you can find fellow cels why not hangout?

The only friend I have is .is

If you have friends you can’t be an incel that is a fact

Some might have a fellow incel / loser as friend

so i have one friend but never any sex time with foid.... what gives

I have some loose friends and accqueintances (or however that shit is spelled) but they are also all KHHV losers

I have some loose friends and accqueintances (or however that shit is spelled) but they are also all KHHV losers
I wish I had incel friends but unfortunately Im surrounded by mostly low inhib high NT niggers and sandniggers with whom I just can't fit in. You mog me

I wish I had incel friends but unfortunately Im surrounded by mostly low inhib high NT niggers and sandniggers with whom I just can't fit in. You mog me
Unfortunately they are all incels in denial, would be giga lifefuel to have a blackpilled incel as irl friend

> a bunch of “fake cells” according to OP

I tried to Blackpill my Christcuck friend, but its literally impossible. He is far too low IQ and brainwashed to accept blackpill
I see. Its probably impossible to blackpill most bluepillers, I find it interesting that some of us still woke up despite being bluepilled. I myself used to be bluepilled or redpilled if you will but the blackpill made me open my eyes completely. I guess for some its simply to hard to accept it because of how brutal it is

I’ve never really had true friends, I was always the loser of the group and the butt of every joke. We never even talked about anything personal really or had a sense of brothership, it was just jokes all the time and I was lucky if I wasn’t the main target of them. If I wasn’t being made fun of then I was ignored by the group. They even had group chats without me.