Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you have any political affiliation whatsoever you’re bluepilled.

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
Your only political beliefs should revolve solely around serving yourself.

It’s fucking over for @Blackpill101, a 5’5 SFcel defending white nationalism while being removed from the reproduction game and being subjected to daily torment by white women who are literally incapable of not fucking Chad.

he is a bbc theory loving low iq cuck and i hope b/w relationships burn him from the inside

I somewhat agree.

he is a bbc theory loving low iq cuck and i hope b/w relationships burn him from the inside
Whenever I think of alt-righter the mental image I always see is some low-t, weak-framed manlet, holding a swastika picket sign with the greensboro jock right beside of him with a girl on each arm.

That mental image is basically the alt-right in a nutshell.

giphy.gif

JFL at still caring about this planet in any way at all.
It's over, no political movement will come close to helping us in the slightest, humanity was fucked from the start.

Whenever I think of alt-righter the mental image I always see is some low-t, weak-framed manlet, holding a swastika picket sign with the greensboro jock right beside of him with a girl on each arm.

That mental image is basically the alt-right in a nutshell.
i hope he gets raped by a gay tyrone

Sure, don't vote because its fucking pointless. But having no opinions about feminism? The welfare state propping up single moms? Get real

If Germany had won WWII, life in the West would be way better concerning gender relationships.

I agree that's dumb to militate for current political parties ( of which none dares/is allowed to to deal any blow to the elites that really run the world), but Hitlercope is perfectly understandable.

I'd say the same, in the case if you side with any mainstream political platforms and only with them.

If Germany had won WWII, life in the West would be way better concerning gender relationships.

I agree that's dumb to militate for current political parties ( of which none dares/is allowed to to deal any blow to the elites that really run the world), but Hitlercope is perfectly understandable.

I still hate feminism

Politics are stupid to think about. You can make no difference

Kust vote republican for damage control

I have an affinity for Nazism for aesthetic reasons but I don't give the faintest of shits about the white race or other white people. I just like the idea of running an Einsatzgruppen company and hailing the Fuehrer.

Legit

Still vote for a male candidate if his opponent is a femoid
The femoid is more likely to be a D so most incels would do this anyway.

wtf low iq post :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

As incels we definitely need to participate in politics more in order to try and steer them away from the degenerate policies most are trying to pass and have passed. People who think politics are unimportant are retarded, politics control our life idiot if we don't participate in order to get favorable laws for us than we are setting ourselves up to be fucked.