Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If You Have A Job And Social Life You Are Normie

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
IDC how ugly you are if you've somehow managed to land a full time job and you have an active social life then you're a normie. You are just a normie that's too ugly to get laid but still one nonetheless. I was never able to land a job even after I got a degree on top of that I have very little social life so I'm stuck at home most of the time even though I'm not the worst looking guy.

You're right about the social life part but you're not a normie for landing a job.

You don't need to have a social life to get a job.

Yeah,I think if you have friends it means you're at least average or close to average looking.

a-virgin-nigger said:
You're right about the social life part but you're not a normie for landing a job.

Who's the guy in your profile pic? He looks like a bluepilled normie full of hope.

I have a retail job. Provides a bit of money but I still have no friends or future.

jagged0 said:
Who's the guy in your profile pic? He looks like a bluepilled normie full of hope.

Some numale cuck.

What happens if you have a job...

... but everyone at your job thinks your an incompetent autist and you just trudge through every painful day just so that one day you can afford that country town house, with a car, mountain bike and german shepherd?

so is it just a job or is it a full time job i have to have to become a normie? u werent very specific brah in regards to the title and post.

That goes against the very definition of being incel. You're wrong.

just lol at having the energy for a job after being afflicted with Inceldom Depression

having a job doesnt make you a normie

normies dont find these types of forums

Even the most socially retarded people can land some wageslavery jobs. A social circle is easy too, just need to find other people who are as pathetic and genetically deficient as you are.

This is true. Lol @ the fakecels saying otherwise.

lots of Incels are socially Normies.
The problem isn't their lifestyle or social skills. The problem is that they are sub5s.

DankIncel said:
lots of Incels are socially Normies.
The problem isn't their lifestyle or social skills. The problem is that they are sub5s.
Yes I agree with you. I'm not saying they are not incels but you can be a normie and also an incel at the same time

Fucking cope.

Having a job has absolutely fuck all to do with getting laid. The biggest slayers are often unemployed.

Having a gf makes you a normie

incelman said:

Having the Looks yes I mean the LOOKS makes you a normie first and foremost.

incelman said:

Egg-fucking-zactly. Convincing a femoid to give you regular sex and attention is what makes one not incel: ie a normie.

incelman said:
You guys are normies accept it there's a big difference between an ugly guy with a job and social life and a ugly NEET who hasn't even left the house in 2 weeks.

NeverSubmit said:
You guys are normies accept it there's a big difference between an ugly guy with a job and social life and a ugly NEET who hasn't even left the house in 2 weeks.

There’s a difference, but it’s not inceldom. They both share equal inceldom, because femoids only care about looks. That’s the point of the blackpill.