Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If You Have a Deep Voice, You Are a Fakecel!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
A deep voice means you are higher T, better looking, and perceived more NT, it is no wonder why most fakecels here are voicemoggers that actively use discord and are friendhavers.

A real trucel would be soft spoken and feel too intimidated speaking over many people on discuck servers.

Apparently, it has to do with testosterone levels. Generally speaking, men with lower voices have more testosterone than men with squeakier voices. The researchers said: “Testosterone and the characteristics dependent on testosterone can be reliable indicators of quality-dependent conditions or behaviours.”

Last edited:
Then I'm trucel

@Incelius Savage @PLA1092

OP: If you have one isolated trait that is considered attractive, you are a fakecel!

OP: If you have one isolated trait that is considered attractive, you are a fakecel!
If I was mod, I would ban 90% of users here for being fakecels. :feelsdevil:

This but unironically

There is absolutely nothing attractive about me. I have nothing going for me. You can’t imagine how painful it is. If you just have one thing going for you, then you mog me brutally

A deep voice means you are higher T, better looking, and perceived more NT, it is no wonder why most fakecels here are voicemoggers that actively use discord and are friendhavers.

A real trucel would be soft spoken and feel too intimidated speaking over many people on discuck servers.

Fucking brutal dude.

Truecel trait: you cringe every time you hear your voice

Suifuel for @Truckzo! :shock:

Though it's especially brutal being voicemogged in things like video games, that are supposedly a haven for those like us; I wouldn't say a 5'8 3/10 non-NT truecel with a deeper monotone voice is a fakecel, however. :feelsjuice:

Though it's especially brutal being voicemogged in things like video games, that are supposedly a haven for those like us; I wouldn't say a 5'8 3/10 non-NT truecel with a deeper monotone voice is a fakecel, however. :feelsjuice:
Deep voice means attractive face most of the time.

New post from Zero, if you are a human, then you are a fakecel!

Also he posted his face on Looksmax ratings, looks like a high T black normie unlike @Recluse who has a low T voice.

Last edited:
I had a deep voice until i broke my dick
Frustrated Head GIF

i sound like a 5 y/o girl and i hate it

no voice for your face

David Beckham should be a trucel then.

being athletic is a fakecel trait, so it cancels out
theres actually some truth to this honestly. Being athletic does mean you have good genes. And if ur super athletic even if ur ugly you'd be rich.

My voice is incredibly deep as a ricecel dedsrstbhngl. Sheboons used to tell me even in 5th grade how I sound like a man, and a nignog i met during my militarycel days(early 20s) said he thought he was in for a meeting with a giant because we had talked on the phone beforehand

My voice is incredibly deep as a ricecel dedsrstbhngl. Sheboons used to tell me even in 5th grade how I sound like a man, and a nignog i met during my militarycel days(early 20s) said he thought he was in for a meeting with a giant because we had talked on the phone beforehand
damn if you were probably a different race you'd be tall

A deep voice is literally the only Chad trait I possess. But I don't even talk to people so I don't even benefit from it jfl

hw 2 make my voice deeper?

You are becoming very annoying

take the voicepill

My voice is deep and I'm a certified incel

so dbdr is fakecel to you?

My voice is deep and I'm a certified incel

I get fucking T mogged by chinks. :feelsUgh::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Shut up Jesse Eisenberg.

BASED FUCK DEEP VOICED NIGGERS