Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you hate Christ, you have something in common with FAGGOTS

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★
Why do fags hate Christ so much ?

Each time I see someone saying something uber-blasphemous it's either a pro-abortion bitch or a fucking faggot.

Why do they hate Him ?

@IronsideCel extremely based:bigbrain:

I hate Jew-loving Christians. They’re the REAL Christcucks.

Each time I see someone saying something uber-blasphemous it's either a pro-abortion bitch or a fucking faggot.

Why do they hate Him ?
Matthew 7:13-14 New International Version (NIV)“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Loving Christ is foid trait. Men don't love Christ, they eventually see him as a role model, or admire his well conducted trickery. Loving Christ is extremely gay.

Loving Christ is extremely gay.
Pepeandjesus

ilovejesus

I don't hate Jesus but I don't believe that he is the son of God. Jesus was probably delusionmaxxing

Why does Jeebus hate you so much he made you an incel?

I don't hate Jesus but I don't believe that he is the son of God. Jesus was probably delusionmaxxing
if he existed he was one of many apocalyptic jewish street preachers who happened to gain some notoriety

denying christ is a jew+fag trait
jews say hes burning in cum and shit in hell and fags say he was a gay tranny who loves everyone. I say that there's not hard evidence he existed, but if he did and if the gospel accounts are true, then he seems like a good guy.

if he existed he was one of many apocalyptic jewish street preachers who happened to gain some notoriety
He wasn't the only one during that time who claimed to be the son of God

thats all that matters brocel :feelsokman:
i've been tempted to join a church out of desperation for a community but i just don't believe it, i don't believe in any religion really

I just think Jesus asks too much. I know he's a preacher and prophet, but come on. I don't need a spiritual guru. I just need sex

i've been tempted to join a church out of desperation for a community but i just don't believe it, i don't believe in any religion really
i am quite sceptic about many things in Christianity myself its normal

im not here to convert you or anyything, but what do u have to lose by deciding to go the church for once

worst case scenario is that u dont like it and wont come again

Last edited:
most niggers are christian as well
so are you a niggerlover?

i am quite scepting about many things in cbristianity myselfm its normal

im not here to convert you or anyything, but what do u have to lose by deciding to go the church for once

worst case scenario is that u dont like it and wont come again
I've sat in Churches while there's been a service on. I remember going inside a Catholic Church and there was an ethnic sub-5 praying there, probably for a virgin tradcath wife, i should have joined him jfl.

I love and respect Jesus above everything and everyone.
Reason why they hate Jesus so much is because of this.
John 3:20
For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.

I'm indifferent about him

Why do they hate Him ?
JEWsus made me a mentally ill freak and left me to rot and get bullied since 4th grade. I'd crucify him myself. My senior year in high school was suicide fuel I should have just cut my throat when I had the guts to do so

All religions are cope for low iq people

All religions are cope for low iq people
A large percent of religious people are low-IQ but 100% of the "i BeLiEvE iN sCiEnCe not reLiGiOn!" edgelords are low-IQ.

For one thing, they usually don't know any science either. For another, there's good reason why every major scientist in history (that I can think of) had at least some religious beliefs. Generally, they understood/understand enough to believe that there are something things human beings will *never* be able to understand. At the very minimum, they ascribe to a semi-religion like Deism.

Last edited:
there's good reason why every major scientist in history (that I can think of) had at least some religious beliefs.
Yeah, and that reason is the fact literally everyone else was religious. It's like pointing out the fact they were white and leaving out the fact that they were from white countries.

I don't care whether someone else believes in him since I don't care about him either.

Why do they hate Him ?
People Hate Christ because they don't want to live like he did,or accept that his death alone saves them!

Yeah, and that reason is the fact literally everyone else was religious. It's like pointing out the fact they were white and leaving out the fact that they were from white countries.
No.

Scientists like Newton, Euler, Faraday, Pascal, Einstein etc. were once-in-a-generation geniuses who spent their entire careers investigating the world and the heavens. They of course questioned everything, and that includes the religions they were taught as children. Many like Tesla rejected their Christian Orthodox upbringing but still advocated deep deism-based religious beliefs. Others like Oppenheimer (atom bomb) rejected their Judaism upbringing but then obsessed over polytheism specifically from the Bhagavad Gita. But the common thread is they all had some religious beliefs.

It's like a man who can climb a hill and can understand everything he sees. Believing in religion or not is then mostly a product of upbringing. Versus a man who can climb a mountain and sees things far away that nobody yet understands and likely never fully will. Having a religious belief is than a choice, not a matter of upbringing. These men were the latter.

Last edited:
If you eat food you have something in common with FAGGOTS

Scientists like Newton, Euler, Faraday, Pascal, Einstein etc. were once-in-a-generation geniuses who spent their entire careers investigating the world and the heavens. They of course questioned everything, and that includes the religions they were taught as children. Some like Tesla rejected their Christian Orthodox upbringing but still advocated deep deism-based religious beliefs. Others like Oppenheimer (atom bomb) rejected their Judaism upbringing but then obsessed over polytheism specifically from the Bhagavad Gita. But the common thread is they all had some religious beliefs.
This does not address my claim that they were religious because everyone else was.
It's like a man who can climb a hill and can understand everything he sees. Believing in religion or not is then mostly a product of upbringing. Versus a man who can climb a mountain and sees things far away that nobody yet understands and likely never fully will. Having a religious belief is than a choice, not a matter of upbringing. These men were the latter.
That's completely ignoring the fact that being irreligious was severely frowned up if not outright punished. Choosing to be religious was not like preferring tea over coffee. Now we live in a world where it's okay to not believe and suddenly every other scientist is an atheist. Why did you ignore them? Because they don't fit your narrative?

most niggers are christian as well
so are you a niggerlover?

Remember that for most niggers being « chrisitan » means asking the powerful wizard Jesus to give them lambos and iPhones

This does not address my claim that they were religious because everyone else was.
It directly addresses it. Because your are assuming that a person who questions established thought in one area doesn't in another.
That's completely ignoring the fact that being irreligious was severely frowned up if not outright punished. Choosing to be religious was not like preferring tea over coffee. Now we live in a world where it's okay to not believe and suddenly every other scientist is an atheist. Why did you ignore them? Because they don't fit your narrative?
You have your timelines wrong. With the possible exception of Newton and Pascal, discrimination against atheism had largely died down in the times/countries of the scientists I mentioned. And in fact, persecuted historical atheists were regarded as martyrs by the early 1800s - well before the Faraday, Tesla, Einstein, Oppenheimer's etc. of the world

And though there are many modern scientists who are atheist - like I said they often have quotes supporting a semi-religion like deism. The only famous pure atheist-scientist I can think of is the biologist Richard Dawkins, who frankly has made it his commercial brand.

It directly addresses it. Because your are assuming that a person who questions established thought in one area doesn't in another.
I don't follow.
You have your timelines wrong. With the possible exception of Newton and Pascal, discrimination against atheism had largely died down in the times/countries of the scientists I mentioned.
I just realized you mentioned Einstein who said he was an agnostic.

But even that doesn't matter because it's just cherry-picking. One could use the exact same list of people to claim the superiority of the white race but it would involve conveniently ignoring any great scientist who wasn't white. Which is essentially what you're doing.

The only famous pure scientist-atheist is the biologist Richard Dawkins, who frankly has made it his commercial brand.
Like I said above, cherry-picking. Stephen Hawking, Lawrence Krauss. I could muster a longer list by just googling "famous atheist scientists" but you could also do that. The question is, will you?

why do you worship a literal bastard?
his mom committed paternity fraud.

I don`t care about a fictional character like jesus

Only degenerates are anti-Jesus. Even sane, non-Abrahamists will recognize Jesus’ teachings as being profound.
The only famous pure atheist-scientist I can think of is the biologist Richard Dawkins, who frankly has made it his commercial brand.
He’s started to refer to himself as culturally Christian now that he realizes the post-Christian UK won’t be very kind to people like him :feelshaha:

Why does Jeebus hate you so much he made you an incel?
This question is asked a lot, and the best answer I can some up with is God is for His glory, not ours. Yes he has shown us tremendous grace, but he is the holy one, and is for His glory.

Why do they hate Him ?
Go to hell you Christian billionaire sucking piece of shit communism is the future glory to the working clas
IMG 0176

Worshiping a guy who loved people who wanted to kill him is pretty gay. The fags today also glorify mass immigration by Muslims.