Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had to fight waves of soy cucks, with a mini-boss at the end of each wave, how many waves could you last?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Let’s say your home is being invaded by cucktears, and you had to fight off waves of cucks at a time. First, they’d send one cuck for wave 1, two cucks, for wave 2, three cucks for wave 3, etc. And they wouldn’t stop increasing, so if you got to wave 100 you would have to fight off a hundred cucks.

Also, there is a mini-boss at the end of each wave. The mini-boss would either be a 400+ pound landwhale or an enraged tranny like She-Hulk (the “It is MA’AM!” one from GameStop) or something similar that is stronger than a soy cuck.

How many waves could you last. I’m going to say at least 10 or 15, but once they get higher than that, I’m not sure if I could fend off 20+ soy cucks at once, they’d win by outnumbering me.

Also, no weapons, just hand to hand combat.

Last edited:
If is only hand to hand combat I think I would last 3 to 4 waves in the most optimal scenario (with roids some waves more tbh).

You say no weapons, but if it's in my house I'm still gonna break the glass bottle on my desk and cut the throats of the soyboys, bro. Is there anything stopping me from picking up things and using them as weapons?

You say no weapons, but if it's in my house I'm still gonna break the glass bottle on my desk and cut the throats of the soyboys, bro. Is there anything stopping me from picking up things and using them as weapons?
Oh yeah, i should have specified, THEY don’t have any weapons.

Oh yeah, i should have specified, THEY don’t have any weapons.
Sounds like a fun time then, I'd like to say at least 8-10

I'd last one to 3 waves or so. Not only do i have low stamina, but i'm fat as fuck and get tired easily.
And even when dealing with literal soyboys, once there's more than one, you are destined to lose at some point.

My stamina isn’t much but fighting the good fight against soyboys would fill me with determination.

i think i could take 5
10 probably max

I’m built like a auschwitz survivor ngl

i could go on forever man all i need is juggernaut and double tap