Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you graduated in Highschool as a KHHV, it’s over, you are sub 3 in the face!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Highschool is the only time when foids are extremely inexperienced and desperate to have a bf, as long as you don’t have a sub 3 face or an autistcel, you can ascend. They have the lowest standards, I see JBs with curries, rice, and turbomanlets all the time holding hands and cuddling as long as they don’t have a truly ugly face. If you didn’t get any IOIs and left as a KHHV, it’s over, foids think you are an utter subhuman. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
They're so desperate no one got into me :fuk:

I'm both of those failos. Feels bad man.

yes I left as KHHV, years later im still KHHV.

I graduated High School as a KV and it's still over for me. :feels:

many normies graduate highschool khhvs it's not unusual at all. only high tier normies to chads get affection for free, everyone else has to get a car, house, some social standing in order to have a half-decent SMV.
Giga cope, most Highschoolers have dated before. :feelskek:

you must live in some sharia law country nigga it’s DEFINITELY not the case in the west, most normies lose their virginity in HS, even low tier normies at least held hand or kissed a toilet, only truecels like me are full blown KHHV at the age of fucking 18+:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: you’re either coping or you live in Iran or Saudi Arabia :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Ur just mad I jerk off to dwjdie :feelshmm::feelshmm::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Even a 3/10 can get a gf or have sex at a party in high school, I've seen it. It's a completely different ball game. Looks are still important and tend to correlate well with popularity, but there are far more "exceptions" to the point that they're hardly exceptions. Basically if you can NT max and get into the right social circle you can succeed in spite of being subhuman.

Think about it, the government wastes millions of dollars on your useless school district that produces nothing of value, just so young girls are forced to be around you all day. It makes the police protect underage foids from the ocean of thirsty adult men, to the point that receiving a naughty picture from a 17 year old can land a man in prison. There's even shows like "to catch a predator" that bait and humiliate adult men who dare to poach the pool of prime teenage girls. It's like the whole purpose is to set up teenage boys with a girlfriend.

Most girls are inexperienced, they don't yet know what it's like for their phones to light up with messages from men, still get flattered from a guy approaching them, etc. It's an environment where a lot of the redpill stuff actually works. Like the "just ask out 10 girls a day" method. In HS that can actually work because even if the average girl sees you as dirt, there are so many options, so many single girls who've never been asked out before, that you're bound to get one to say yes.

Unless you're a deformed 1/10 ogre, the only way to leave high school an incel is to do the bare minimum of going to class and then going home to rot in your room. If you spent your high school years playing MMOs or FPS games, fapping to hentai, studying a lot, etc. instead of looks maxing and social circle maxing, then you wasted the only period in your life in which you had a fighting chance to escape inceldom. That's the fuckup you'll never recover from.

Even a 3/10 can get a gf or have sex at a party in high school, I've seen it. It's a completely different ball game. Looks are still important and tend to correlate well with popularity, but there are far more "exceptions" to the point that they're hardly exceptions. Basically if you can NT max and get into the right social circle you can succeed in spite of being subhuman.

Think about it, the government wastes millions of dollars on your useless school district that produces nothing of value, just so young girls are forced to be around you all day. It makes the police protect underage foids from the ocean of thirsty adult men, to the point that receiving a naughty picture from a 17 year old can land a man in prison. There's even shows like "to catch a predator" that bait and humiliate adult men who dare to poach the pool of prime teenage girls. It's like the whole purpose is to set up teenage boys with a girlfriend.

Most girls are inexperienced, they don't yet know what it's like for their phones to light up with messages from men, still get flattered from a guy approaching them, etc. It's an environment where a lot of the redpill stuff actually works. Like the "just ask out 10 girls a day" method. In HS that can actually work because even if the average girl sees you as dirt, there are so many options, so many single girls who've never been asked out before, that you're bound to get one to say yes.

Unless you're a deformed 1/10 ogre, the only way to leave high school an incel is to do the bare minimum of going to class and then going home to rot in your room. If you spent your high school years playing MMOs or FPS games, fapping to hentai, studying a lot, etc. instead of looks maxing and social circle maxing, then you wasted the only period in your life in which you had a fighting chance to escape inceldom. That's the fuckup you'll never recover from.
Exactly my thoughts, but people here call me low iq, delusional, and bluepilled for saying NT matters and 90% of the forum would’ve likely ascended in HS if they weren’t friendless autistcel social outcasts. :feelstastyman:

I’ve personally seen this 5’2 extremely skinny framecel curry with an avg face with a Becky blonde girl and a 5’8 balding 3/10 curry with a HTB lightskin curryfoid in my classes just by being very popular, having many normie friends, and getting invited to partie but people call me :bluepill: cherrypicker everytime I show proof even when I take photos. :feelsohgod::cryfeels:
@Transcended Trucel @bigantennaemay1

Highschool is the only time when foids are extremely inexperienced and desperate to have a bf, as long as you don’t have a sub 3 face or an autistcel, you can ascend. They have the lowest standards, I see JBs with curries, rice, and turbomanlets all the time holding hands and cuddling as long as they don’t have a truly ugly face. If you didn’t get any IOIs and left as a KHHV, it’s over, foids think you are an utter subhuman. :cryfeels:
Agreed, many foids don't realize their true power in highschool.

Exactly my thoughts, but people here call me low iq, delusional, and bluepilled for saying NT matters and 90% of the forum would’ve likely ascended in HS if they weren’t friendless autistcel social outcasts. :feelstastyman:

I’ve personally seen this 5’2 extremely skinny framecel curry with an avg face with a Becky blonde girl and a 5’8 balding 3/10 curry with a HTB lightskin curryfoid in my classes just by being very popular, having many normie friends, and getting invited to partie but people call me :bluepill: cherrypicker everytime I show proof even when I take photos. :feelsohgod::cryfeels:
@Transcended Trucel @bigantennaemay1
What sucks by time you realize this. It is too late to get a second retry. Time Will never reverse.

I’m not sub3:feelswhat:

You know why I’m here:feelsohgod:
Yes, because you are a shy social retard that doesn’t know how to talk to foids. :feelskek:

90% of the forum would’ve likely ascended in HS if they weren’t friendless autistcel social outcasts.
For sure. That's why I'm pissed off when I see underage users on here. The blackpill is not intended for them, if anything it's a warning to what life will become if they don't turn things around soon.

am too high inhib to look a foid in the eye when they look at me:feelsohgod:
IKTF but you have to break through it. Exposure is key. But again if you're over 18, particularly over 22, it's already over so may as well LDAR.

You've put my thoughts to words as I would never have been able to do. This is exactly why youngcels shouldn't be allowed, and why if you're an NTcel, you're an exception, not the rule.

I remember my time back in HS, I spent so much effort back then (hell, I was already trying by middle school) trying to social circle max, and just socialmax in general. But my autistic ass couldn't fucking understand all the social norms and customs of my peers, and these efforts all wound up in waste. :feelsUgh: I tried what I could back then to fit in, make friends, and get a girlfriend, but I wasn't NT enough to mesh with the other students and fit in. I was very clearly marked as an outcast. :feelsbadman:

You've put my thoughts to words as I would never have been able to do. This is exactly why youngcels shouldn't be allowed, and why if you're an NTcel, you're an exception, not the rule.

I remember my time back in HS, I spent so much effort back then (hell, I was already trying by middle school) trying to social circle max, and just socialmax in general. But my autistic ass couldn't fucking understand all the social norms and customs of my peers, and these efforts all wound up in waste. :feelsUgh: I tried what I could back then to fit in, make friends, and get a girlfriend, but I wasn't NT enough to mesh with the other students and fit in. I was very clearly marked as an outcast. :feelsbadman:
At least you made an effort. Sadly I think being NT or not is largely genetic. The only way to overcome it is probably extensive exposure to social situations from early childhood. But youngcels should still try, because if you don't the regret will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Sadly I think being NT or not is largely genetic. The only way to overcome it is probably extensive exposure to social situations from early childhood.
Yeah, I learned this the hard way. :feelsbadman:

But youngcels should still try, because if you don't the regret will haunt you for the rest of your life.
It's not just that, but also primary school is the best and easiest time to ascend for anyone at any point in their life.

Honestly, I got to agree with KHHV, especially the hug part for mixed-gender schools. Some girls are willing to hug males as part of greeting or goodbye like some Hispanics if they know you. If you are never offered then good luck or looksmax if you can.

many normies graduate highschool khhvs it's not unusual at all. only high tier normies to chads get affection for free, everyone else has to get a car, house, some social standing in order to have a half-decent SMV.
That's cope most people have had their first kiss held hands and been kissed by that age being a virgin at 18 is not terribly uncommon but at that age it's getting close to over