Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you got a loyal girlfriend would you cheat on her if you had the chance?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 92 84.4%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Let's say that Jesus listened to your prayers and sent you a cute girl who loves you unconditionally, but then you meet a smoking hot girl who is way more attractive than your gf and she wants to fuck you. Would you do it?

I honestly wouldn't do it cause cheating is what degenerate people do and I don't wanna be one of them.

Depends on the rating of my gf

Loyalty goes both ways. Absolutely not.

No because I can control my lizard brain instincts, unlike women.

No, who said yes to this?

If she was a oneitis turned girlfriend then no. If it was another other girl then yes

To betray a loyal gf after Jesus listened my prayers is asking to be a incel again.

only if the new girl is rich, then it's worth it to leech off her.
No, who said yes to this?
it's good to upgrade if the hottter girl is guaranteed to be loyal and is rich. as that way you get more and won't even have to wagrslave.

Last edited:
Yes. My ideal situation is to have relationships and secretly cheat on the girlfriend

No I wouldn't, assuming she wasn't ugly but actually a feminine woman and my looksmatch.

No. That's foid behavior.

Fuck no. Volcel if you would. One loyal gf is all I ever wanted.

Last edited:
I've found myself content with a lot of things in life. I'm not a foid who constantly needs more and better. My appetite is quite satiable.

How ungrateful could you possibly be?

Probably not but women don't really care if a guy cheats usually in a don't ask don't tell capacity. Women need to know their man is attractive to other women,, or they will cheat. Foids know Chad or that NBA star they're with is going to be banging other women, but will stay with him anyway if they find out.

Women cheat when they have no respect for their man. Men typically do it for opportunity.

"Cute girl who loves you unconditionally" is a bit vague. Are we talking about a two-bit used up crack whore with STDs or a barely legal 18 year old virgin?

Because my answer changes depending on the specific circumstances.

No, because I wouldn't risk my only chance to ascend.

I'd probably cuss the bitch out tbh.

I would not do it

Hell no. I would stay selflessly loyal to her ofc. I am not a woman or a chad.

Probably not but women don't really care if a guy cheats usually in a don't ask don't tell capacity. Women need to know their man is attractive to other women,, or they will cheat. Foids know Chad or that NBA star they're with is going to be banging other women, but will stay with him anyway if they find out.

Women cheat when they have no respect for their man. Men typically do it for opportunity.
Sad but true. Foids rather want a constant cheater or a guy beating her up constantly than a guy who isn’t attractive to other women. Thats also why it’s over for us. Foids usually consult their friends before going out with a guy. Even if a woman is attracted to us, latest her friend will give us thumbs down.

Needless to say but it’s so over.

i would
but only if she does not have boyfriend/husband

I would. Life's too short to be passing up on staceys.

The problem Is that you never know if she Is loyal or not.

I would. Life's too short to be passing up on staceys.
this too. women expire too fast. might as well enjoy as u can now before they lose their vivacity which you will experience in an LTR.

even though this is theoretical and would never happen, if it did I wouldn't because I don't have the degenerate values and ridiculously high standards that non-incels have. the standards and values that produce incels in the first place. idk

IT won't even come close to this

Cheating is a scumbag move. It demonstrates low character and untrustworthiness.

Men need to cheat like women do tbh.

If the gf wouldn’t care then yeah

Yes foids are literally only good for their holes. I hate foids.

I have a soul, unlike foids, so no

couldn't cheat, i would love her too much

b
Yes foids are literally only good for their holes. I hate foids.
based. If i were a chad. i would swap foids every 10 years for LTRs.

Yes. The gf would cheat on me if someone better came along so why not return the favor?