Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you got a loyal girlfriend would you cheat on her if you had the chance?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 92 84.4%

• Total voters
Yes. The gf would cheat on me if someone better came along so why not return the favor?
Because it clearly says in the OP that the gf is loyal

Because it clearly says in the OP that the gf is loyal

Pft. Right, a cute gf that's loyal to an incel. They're loyal till they find someone better.

there's no such thing as a loyal foid

Fakecel if u chose yes

Attachments

• VID_28431201_061919_181.mp4
    90.9 KB
Let's say that Jesus listened to your prayers and sent you a cute girl who loves you unconditionally, but then you meet a smoking hot girl who is way more attractive than your gf and she wants to fuck you. Would you do it?

I honestly wouldn't do it cause cheating is what degenerate people do and I don't wanna be one of them.
if she was the rare example of actually loviing me why would i?

There is no such thing as a loyal girlfriend. Even chad gets cheated on.

No, I'd prefer one good girl over multiple shit ones

I wouldnt do anything because id know this was a dream.

The word 'Loyal' cannot be attributed to Girlfriend. It results in Error. An incel cannot cheat on a girlfriend as he is unable to move on from one hole to another due to genetic misalignment.
And most Incels are gentlemen. They have far superior integrity than a Chad or Tyrone.

She’s gonna cuck me when a higher value male comes along, so why not