Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you feel like the biggest loser in the world. You’re not I am.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
I’m a massive fucking loser I’m 19 KHHV only 2k dollars to my name. Have shit Uni grades . Drive a shit card. Subhuman . No one respects or acknowledges my existence . Has a minimum wage job with barely any hours. Live with my parents.

Cope. There's always someone more miserable than the next guy.

I’m a massive fucking loser I’m 19 KHHV only 2k dollars to my name. Have shit Uni grades . Drive a shit card. Subhuman . No one respects or acknowledges my existence . Has a minimum wage job with barely any hours. Live with my parents.
I Dont Care Deal With It GIF

You fcking idiot you have a stack of 20's that blackerrs flex with in your bank account, you have a car worth $$$ i assume? you're going to a University with the prospects of getting a deskjob with 60k+ in the future. you live with your rents rent free and you have a job.
That sounds kushy af to me.

You're basically better off than 95% of the worlds population and you're sad?

If you lived in my country, you'd kys in 2 days.

You literally mog me. I don't have a job, have less than $2k in my bank account, and I just did my knowledge test for my drivers license.

Last edited:
20, no job, no gf, no friends, family honestly doesn't like me, and cope by sitting inside and spend time on the site all day.

I am a loser

We are the losers

You're doing better than me

I don't even have 1k dollars to my name, I'm barely afloat.

>19
Gotta be a troll post

Mogs

Inflation rears its ugly head again.

Now is not the time to be slacking.

IMG 2423
IMG 3509

I’m a massive fucking loser I’m 19 KHHV
Try being 26, and being a massive looser KHHV. If you think this is bad, it will ONLY get worse. Stop acting like you are special.
only 2k dollars to my name.
I have literally no money, and live off my aunt and grandma because I couldn't find a job in 10 years.
Have shit Uni grades .
I'm too dumb to get in University. You are not congratulations.
Drive a shit card.
If you meant car, I don't have one, you do, congratulations.
Subhuman.
100% doubt it, but I admit it's a feels based "argument".
No one respects or acknowledges my existence .
You literally have friends as you mentioned in threads in the past. Stop whining, emo fag.
Has a minimum wage job with barely any hours.
Imagine having a job at all.
Live with my parents.
You are the only one, no one here is in that exact same position :feelsseriously:

The whining of a privileged youngcel.

You fcking idiot you have a stack of 20's that blackerrs flex with in your bank account, you have a car worth $$$ i assume? you're going to a University with the prospects of getting a deskjob with 60k+ in the future. you live with your rents rent free and you have a job.
That sounds kushy af to me.
Privilege is invisible for those that have it.

Stop being a fucking pussy I own no car no house no family no connections no pussy I'm black and fucking POOR my father died my old mom is dying too and my only getaway from this shitty life is my eng graduation which is 4 YEARS apart from me so I can finally moneymaxx and end this misery for good bt I'm hanging on thin thread rn anything bad can happen to me and fuck me up fr if my mom dies I'm done for good I say goodbye to my uni and go to work on a shitty job to survive for the rest of my life while being humiliated for being black stop bitch whining and complaining you have a fucking good life ahead of you stop holding back bitch ass nigga

Last edited:
34. KHHV. No Job. No Friends. Lives with Mum. No car. No uni education.

There, I beat you.

ban this humblebragger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back