Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you ever want to see true suffering just go to a western Walmart

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I just got back from one, and you will see nothing but genetic trash walking around with baby's or toddlers, and as soon as you see that the kid is male, you know they are condemned for life for suffering.

The single moms (because of course) always obese, disgusting, just reek of being worthless trash. They are pretty much guaranteed to be in poverty or in welfare. They are obviously unintelligent, unperceptive, let alone just basically grossly unattractive and morbidly obese (another sign of low intelligence). Just look at them and you feel the same way you do at looking at a rotten dog shit on the street, they are disgusting beyond words.

They are going through life absolution shitting and watering down the gene pool, and yet, almost poetically, they are too stupid and unperceptive to even realize It. Are they even intelligent enough to know anything about anything? or are they one of those worthless trash who just are on auto pilot their entire lives.

These are questions you have to face every time you go to a Walmart.

It's fucking repulsive and vomit inducing. Being that genetically garbage and having children should be considered a hate crime or child abuse. I can only look at the (male) kids and feel sorry for them. They are even younger than anyone on this forum. It will be even worse for them when they are of age than it already is for us.

Last edited:
I bet they're all spics

All the walmarts here have people who all look like irl versions of /pol/'s le 56% face.
Its both sadding and fucking hilarious at the same time seeing them as I walk around.

It's a shame

too bad walmart always has the best prices for groceries n shit

I just got back from one, and you will see nothing but genetic trash walking around with baby's or toddlers, and as soon as you see that the kid is male, you know they are condemned for life for suffering.

The single moms (because of course) always obese, disgusting, just reek of being worthless trash. They are pretty much guaranteed to be in poverty or in welfare. They are obviously unintelligent, unperceptive, let alone just basically grossly unattractive and morbidly obese (another sign of low intelligence). Just look at them and you feel the same way you do at looking at a rotten dog shit on the street, they are disgusting beyond words.

They are going through life absolution shitting and watering down the gene pool, and yet, almost poetically, they are too stupid and unperceptive to even realize It. Are they even intelligent enough to know anything about anything? or are they one of those worthless trash who just are on auto pilot their entire lives.

These are questions you have to face every time you go to a Walmart.

It's fucking repulsive and vomit inducing. Being that genetically garbage and having children should be considered a hate crime or child abuse. I can only look at the (male) kids and feel sorry for them. They are even younger than anyone on this forum. It will be even worse for them when they are of age than it already is for us.
The worst part of all this is: while sentient and intelligent people like us would never condemn children to subhumanity with horrible genes, these genetic trash single moms are popping out kids left and right and are being rewarded for it. Life is truly an evil joke

Memes aside walmart has all the good ass bargains.

I always go in the morning or before closing time cuz its pretty much empty then.

I don't go there

was at wall mart this morning, can confirm, subhumans abound, getting within 10ft of me and putting me at risk of china flu

was at wall mart this morning, can confirm, subhumans abound, getting within 10ft of me and putting me at risk of china flu
>afraid of a virus with 99.99% survival rate

I bet they're all spics
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

They will get the vaxx and after they ded we b ok

it really is astonishing the concentration of human trash at Walmart

Here its diferent cause Walmart Is like a novelty and u do have good looking people there and or closed nighborhood ppl going there,the same with Starbucks out here u have high society un Starbucks and jocks etc whenever i travel abroad Starbucks Is full of soys landhwales and beckys trying to act geek

Memes aside walmart has all the good ass bargains.

I always go in the morning or before closing time cuz its pretty much empty then.
The good ass bargains is probably what draws all the poor subhuman people towards there.

Perhaps the quality of the products is super shitty too, hence why wealthy people don't go there often.