Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ever rope, would you write a suicide note outlinging the reasons for you decision?

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
I wouldn't. What's the point? People who knew you (if any) will have a predictable response, something along the lines: he sHoulDn't hAvE ropEd cuz LooKz don't maTteR and TherE iS somEone fOR eVeRyone, hE shOUld've tRied tHerapy, etc etc. Seriously, what's the fucking point? Your note will fall onto deaf ears.

I'll write a book.

I like to think of suicide as a final solution if I have tried everything in the book and haven't been able to succeed in my personal goals.
As for the suicide note, it will be up to then to decide it.

I'm trying to hold out until a parent dies. At that point, why bother writing a note, when anyone who would care enough to read it is long since dead.

I hate how nihilistic this forum can get. Actually considering killing yourself because of mainly (i not saying this the only reason) getting no foid attention...The same people then talk about how low IQ religion is.

I hate how nihilistic this forum can get. Actually considering killing yourself because of mainly (i not saying this the only reason) getting no foid attention...The same people then talk about how low IQ religion is.
true

Ye true. But it's hard not to think along these lines when society is massively sexualised.

I wouldn't. What's the point? People who knew you (if any) will have a predictable response, something along the lines: he sHoulDn't hAvE ropEd cuz LooKz don't maTteR and TherE iS somEone fOR eVeRyone, hE shOUld've tRied tHerapy, etc etc. Seriously, what's the fucking point? Your note will fall onto deaf ears.
Manifesto is what I will write.

Started on it but haven't finished. I was planning to kms last year.

Nihilism is the ultimate state of enlightenment. Religion is low IQ.

If you have parent and relative i think it's a good way to say goodbye and ease the pain they will feel.

I hope so but if I ever rope I figure it will probably be an impulsive decision. From decision to dead in 2 minutes.

I would rope in public to make soyciety see what they have done to me.

Good point.

Religion is an artificial man-made object though.

I both agree with you but also must acknowledge that the basis of this forum is something - one of the all and constant things - that is universal.

Foids do their thing and conduct their foidery.
Moids do the same.

With this species, they are the ones who are weak. When they rope they a) lie about it more than half the time, b) fail, c) use less or non-violent methods.

I suppose roping can be seen highly in both directions. Living to make other people's a bit indirectly shittier is also a massive cope mindset when you consider the outcome.

Not only will no one give a shit about it or read it, EVEN IF they do they won't understand a thing.

Also its likely none of you are good writers, you may just end up making a huge pile of shit anyway.

Stop coping, no one would care if you die you cucks, other than your parents for maybe a few weeks AND THEN IT GETS BACK TO NORMAL FOR THEM AS WELL.

JFL at the coping on this forum.

No, I wouldn't.

No, I would either kill myself in a impulse or not at all.

I'm a wuss so I'd just write something like "Don't worry about me, this has been a lifetime in the making." or something like that.

Yes, I would make sure to let them know exactly who is to blame.

i'll probably write something to say i'm roping. nothing much

Nope, i'd just write a short letter and check out afterwards.

I probably wouldn't because my writing skills is shit so i am not able to write a paragraph thats more than 2 or 3 sentences and i have autism. But i want to make something big before suicide.

Never learned how to write.

life is just really fucking boring

ROPES

When I do rope this year, I won't

yup. Because looks so matter no matter how many times society says it doesn’t.

there’s a reason why some truecels take up arms and go on a shooting spree before shooting themselves while writing a note/posting a video at home. It’s to send a message.

I’m sure our issues would gain traction if enough ppl did this in a short period of time, but I don’t want anyone here dead.

no i'd just write the lyrics to crazy beat instead

This.

Also its likely none of you are good writers, you may just end up making a huge pile of shit anyway.

Agreed.. The vast majority of us here are too low IQ to form a coherent paragrahp, let alone write a meaningful note/manifesto. Even someone with good writing skills may end up writing something totally autistic like ER's manifesto.