Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you ever have to betabuxx why would anybody choose a noodle over a African foid?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I mean like take the highest IQ good looking foid straight from the village and jungles who is at minimum 165 cm tall and impregnate to create Obama Tyrones with a high % rate of success.

But instead men go for noodles and create weak, manlet incels, what the fuck is that shit?

People who choose noodlewhores don't think this way, they just choose the prettiest and most feminine in their eyes which are on average noodlewhores, African foid have the ability to create slayers but they are ugly/masc

Simple, the majority choose noodlewhores for "anime girl waifu cute omgggg" or "Omggg kpop i like kpop i am a fucking simp"

and also african foids tend to be very ugly and masculine

View attachment 1194716 View attachment 1194718

People who choose noodlewhores don't think this way, they just choose the prettiest and most feminine in their eyes which are on average noodlewhores, African foid have the ability to create slayers but they are ugly/mas

Brocel I knew exactly that this argument would come. In my opinion if men o fuck nice foids then just book a holiday to SEA and fcuk 18 year olds but when betabuxxing the end goal is always children . So fuck taking a foid because she is a sex doll , take a foid that creates Tyrones who will give ypou 25+ grandchildren

Simple, the majority choose noodlewhores for "anime girl waifu cute omgggg" or "Omggg kpop i like kpop i am a fucking simp"

and also african foids tend to be very ugly and masculine
Brocel I knew exactly that this argument would come. In my opinion if men o fuck nice foids then just book a holiday to SEA and fcuk 18 year olds but when betabuxxing the end goal is always children . So fuck taking a foid because she is a sex doll , take a foid that creates Tyrones who will give ypou 25+ grandchildren

Noodles create weak, manlets, framelets , wristlets

Black women ate mostly ugly. Asian women resemble white women more, and are more attractive overall.

because a hapa son is better than a mulatto hellspawn

I 100% agree, if you're betabuxxing there is no point going into an LTR with a noodle foid, I genuinely don't know what goes in the head of these dudes to choose a noodle foid knowing damn well that their kid won't finish like Alex Schlab but rather like ER, blacks are miles better than noodles for making children.

because a hapa son is better than a mulatto hellspawn
Nah mulatto will always have a higher SMV than a hapa no matter the looks range, a mulatto Chad is a snowbunny magnet

oh ok I understand then, do you live in France? If that's the case do yk which ethnics got the highest SMV there?
IMO black people do
Their SMV is high with black women, arab women and non-racist whites

Noodles create weak, manlets, framelets , wristlets
So it's better to create some nigger mutts.
No, thanks. There are enough and I wouldn't impregnate a noodlefoid neither. Race mixing is disgusting. There are enough foids who are doing it and we can all see the sad results of it.

No, thanks. There are enough and I wouldn't impregnate a noodlefoid neither. Race mixing is disgusting. There are enough foids who are doing it and we can all see the sad results of it.
then just die

you cant even impregnate your own foids or fight to keep your borders shut. You are a useless generation of weak men. Your foids getting fucked by ethnics, your lands of your ancestors flooded with Arabs and Somalians . How useless is your race of men?

you cant even impregnate your own foids or fight to keep your borders shut. You are a useless generation of weak men. Your foids getting fucked by ethnics, your lands of your ancestors flooded with Arabs and Somalians . How useless is your race of men?
So the answer is to fuck a niggress and create mutts. :feelskek:
It's not my fault that so many German cucks are brainwashed into accepting the things you named. I wished it wouldn't be the case. But I don't waste my time on them, I focus on the good ones who are able to think for themselves.
Our country has been under occupation for over three quarter of a century at least with all its negative consequences. Our best men were killed back then. I want to see your people if they had to fight our war(s) and would be the enemy number 1 of the elites.

It's not my fault that so many German cucks are brainwashed into accepting the things you named. I wished it wouldn't be the case. But I don't waste my time on them, I focus on the good ones who are able to think for themselves.
Our country has been under occupation for over three quarter of a century at least with all its negative consequences. Our best men were killed back then. I want to see your people if they had to fight our war(s) and would be the enemy number 1 of the elites.
I didnt say that. You said you rather not breed any children. Thats what I mean, you are weak, useless men and you wonder why your women fuck and breed ethnics.

You white cucks who are all hurt in your feelings saying "i wont breed" are the bloody stupid fools paying for arabs, and niggers and gypsies welfare. Thats what I mean, useless men worse than women and you wonder why your women diont respect you

As for me I say fuck it, I will breed a tall black foid who will give me sons. Each son I will teach to impregnate 25+ snowbunnys, arabs here in Europe. Fuck that give me 75 - 100 grandchildren better than useless weak emotional cucks like your kind

you white bitch niggas are emotional like the train more emotional than your fucking women

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0iA4syFhA&t=36s

I didnt say that. You said you rather not breed any children. Thats what I mean, you are weak, useless men and you wonder why your women fuck and breed ethnics.

You white cucks who are all hurt in your feelings saying "i wont breed" are the bloody stupid fools paying for arabs, and niggers and gypsies welfare. Thats what I mean, useless men worse than women and you wonder why your women diont respect you

As for me I say fuck it, I will breed a tall black foid who will give me sons. Each son I will teach to impregnate 25+ snowbunnys, arabs here in Europe. Fuck that give me 75 - 100 grandchildren better than useless weak emotional cucks like your kind
I said I rather breed no children instead of breeding mutts. That's a difference. I'm too ugly for white foids so I have no choice. Before I betabux or seamaxx with an ethnic foid I would prefer to stay childless. Maybe it's better so to let these shit genes die out.
Do what you want. I don’t care about your butt-hurt fantasies. Turn this piece of the world into a total shithole even faster, so the total destruction can happen earlier. Some based white men, which you called cucks, will survive and rebuild our country once again.
Sometimes a big collapse is needed.
Have fun breeding you're stupid mutts and abominations. Maybe they'll all become even more ugly than you. I hope this forum will still exist then. :lul:

I said I rather breed no children instead of breeding mutts. That's a difference. I'm too ugly for white foids so I have no choice. Before I betabux or seamaxx with an ethnic foid I would prefer to stay childless. Maybe it's better so to let these shit genes die out.
Do what you want. I don’t care about your butt-hurt fantasies. Turn this piece of the world into a total shithole even faster, so the total destruction can happen earlier. Some based white men, which you called cucks, will survive and rebuild our country once again.
Sometimes a big collapse is needed.
Have fun breeding you're stupid mutts and abominations. Maybe they'll all become even more ugly than you. I hope this forum will still exist then. :lul:
Lol okay as long as you are happy brocel. Each to their own i guess

negro women look like men

young african women have a 50/50 chance of carrying an incurable STD

young african women have a 50/50 chance of carrying an incurable STD
Lol i hope you know there is an almost none incurable form of syphylis that originates in Asia. Why is ALMOST not curable? Because so many noddle whores over the years have had all kinds of sexual diseases that the strains of std's are so evolved by that they mostly resistnat to the medications to deal with them.

Lol Noddles are are just as bad

Lol i hope you know there is an almost none incurable form of syphylis that originates in Asia. Why is ALMOST not curable? Because so many noddle whores over the years have had all kinds of sexual diseases that the strains of std's are so evolved by that they mostly resistnat to the medications to deal with them.

Lol Noddles are are just as bad
STD rates are not the same as STD treatability

cause niggers smell like shit

165 cm tall and impregnate to create Obama Tyrones with a high % rate of success.
Cuck mindset.
>BUT MUH TRAD FAMILY
all bullshit, all women are whores, imagine fantasizing about taking care of a pack of loud and annoying brats that will bleed you out over the course of 15 years.

STD rates are not the same as STD treatability
dude drug resistant std's mean that foids took SO MUCH medications against the std's that the virus has now had so much time to actually evolve and become reistsant to the medication. Meaning the foids pass the std's across the whole population.

What does this tell you? The std rate is higher than reported my nigga, noodle foids are thots . AWALT

Cuck mindset.
>BUT MUH TRAD FAMILY
all bullshit, all women are whores, imagine fantasizing about taking care of a pack of loud and annoying brats that will bleed you out over the course of 15 years.
shit white nigga. I am not a cuck , what TRAD family? I said Tyrone sons, thats what I said .

You think I am trying to be a cuck ?

I mean like take the highest IQ good looking foid straight from the village and jungles who is at minimum 165 cm tall and impregnate to create Obama Tyrones with a high % rate of success.

But instead men go for noodles and create weak, manlet incels, what the fuck is that shit?
because you have to take care of their whole fcking family for some reason if you are wealthy compared to her black family and i can say this with confidence as an african myself.

FUCK OFF IM WHITE ONLY FUCK OFF

I never got the infatuation over noodles. You're one billion percent right

why the fuck would anyone want to have kids that have nigger blood in them? :feelskek:

FUCK OFF IM WHITE ONLY FUCK OFF
then die without children unless you fuck rednecks because anything above rednecks in the West even black foids in the West or latinos wont fuck us incels. So what you gonna do nigga?You now forced to trailer trash maxx m instead of taking a high IQ amazonian straight out of the rural country side of Africa

then die without children unless you fuck rednecks because anything above rednecks in the West even black foids in the West or latinos wont fuck us incels. So what you gonna do nigga?You now forced to trailer trash maxx m instead of taking a high IQ amazonian straight out of the rural country side of Africa
:feelspuke:
I’d rather rape a white stace (in game) and then be kill by police

Unlike women, who only desire the "5th race" of Chad, men actually have different tastes in women.
That answers your question.

Unlike women, who only desire the "5th race" of Chad, men actually have different tastes in women.
That answers your question.
Yes you are 100% and I agree with. To be 100% honest I prefer in pure raw attractions term I prefer Japo foids or those rice foids around Russia area. But I am realistic and I am thinking of my "future" sons from a betabuxx foid. Mullatos are a snowbunny magnet as well as a black foid magnet , even arabic foids like mullatos, even noodles born in the West like mullatos.

Black foids are high T so if Inshallah I can get an amazonian with decent IQ then for my son it will be the jackpot.

But if i breed an noodle, I will enjoy blowing my load in her pussy, pumping her pussy with no condom and licking her pussy and everything but the sons will be manlet funny eyed round faced manlets. Shiiit nigga, what da fuck , fuck that

Do you understand now?