Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you ever feel down just be glad you’re not a Cuck spender.

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
imagine spending your hard earned money on a hole that doesn’t give two shits about you like “valentines day” the day of cuck spending, only for her to get gangbanged by chads while you don’t even notice, you can save a lot of money and use that money to buy copes.
So once again if you aren’t chad in 2024 you might aswell be a walking corpse.
If you feel down or upset just remember be glad you are not a cuck spender!

Im broke+ If I Was rich the last thing I would spend it on is a woman, I would date but I would only do things that make me happy. I don't Believe its fair that the Stigma still exists that a mans money is the wifes money and her money is for her.

Even if I were rich and a chad I'll never spend a penny on a foid.

I don't Believe its fair that the Stigma still exists that a mans money is the wifes money and her money is for her.
Oh well it’s the normfags fault for getting married because he thought she was “muh soulmate”

Even if I were rich and a chad I'll never spend a penny on a foid.
Based, if you were chad you wouldn’t need to spend a penny as foids dry hump chads in public are are begging to be fucked by chad.

It sucks it's all about buying expensive gifts for your partner.

That's why I can never envy a betabuxx. Dead-fish sex once a month with constant nagging and complaining is not worth my effort and time.

imagine spending your hard earned money on a hole that doesn’t give two shits about you like “valentines day” the day of cuck spending, only for her to get gangbanged by chads while you don’t even notice, you can save a lot of money and use that money to buy copes.
So once again if you aren’t chad in 2024 you might aswell be a walking corpse.
If you feel down or upset just remember be glad you are not a cuck spender!
Straight facts

I feel good real good about not being a consoomer.

It sucks it's all about buying expensive gifts for your partner.
Sub chads have to keep her entertained and happy, because they feel very little to no sexual attraction to them, Chad doesn’t need to buy her gifts as she sees chad as the gift.

That's why I can never envy a betabuxx. Dead-fish sex once a month with constant nagging and complaining is not worth my effort and time.
Thank fuck we discovered the black pill. Jfl at the betabux clowns thinking they’re top shit because a used up hole is tolerating him for his resources.

Sub chads have to keep her entertained and happy, because they feel very little to no sexual attraction to them, Chad doesn’t need to buy her gifts as she sees chad as the gift.
Good point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back