Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you ever doubt the black pill just go to a club to reconfirm it

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
I did this and i saw what the blackpill says chads hooking up left and right darktriads chadlites with tattos slaying as well and you will see an occasional tall normie with a girl kissing on the side , look around and you will see the richmaxxed low tier normie that buys two or three bottles of jack and drives of with some hoes in his mercedes benz. I did this some time ago and it confirmed the moneypill , the height pill , the lookspill, and the darktriad pill. The four fundamentals of the blackpill unveil them selves right in front of your fucking eyes. And normies will tell you shit like, okay inkell girls like that are only badgirls that hook up with those men there are good girls too. Well guess what dipshits in the club i saw foids which were considered "good" by society standars , the nerdy shy reserved type with all the types of dudes i mentioned above. So please keep talking you aint fooling me :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

What did you do all night?

What did you do all night?
all night ? i was there for about half an hour bought my self a beer and sat by my self on a table and smoked a couple of ciggs and left

And normies will tell you shit like, okay inkell girls like that are only badgirls that hook up with those men there are good girls too. Well guess what dipshits in the club i saw foids which were considered "good" by society standars , the nerdy shy reserved type with all the types of dudes i mentioned above.
Yet those normfags will refuse to slutshame those whores, because secretly they know those types of foids are the majority.

Funny how ''most women aren't sluts'', but yet wanting a girl with a low body count is a high standard.
And if most foids weren't sluts then it would be easy to find a virgin.

I don't know how many dicks have to go inside a foid before cucks consider her a slut.

its so hard to accept it but you dont have any choice.
Now I dont waste my time to bitch about it.
All I do now is coping and find better copes cause thats better than wasting time thinking about things that will never happen

its so hard to accept it but you dont have any choice.
Now I dont waste my time to bitch about it.
All I do now is coping and find better copes cause thats better than wasting time thinking about things that will never happen
im glad i went there it killed off all the suspicions and destroyed all my delusions

I'd say the only way you could really doubt the black pill is if you haven't experienced enough of it first hand, and by that I don't mean seeing it happen in other peoples lives (like you observing the club scene) but rather seeing it happen to YOU

Once you've been put in at least 5 "black pill scenarios", after you've jumped on the black pill train there is no doubt, literally nobody could convince me otherwise, if God descended from heaven and told me to my face it was false I'd call him a liar lol

I don't see how one doubts:
1. Multiple rejects in the dozens

2. Being teased for your height by women (specifically saying tall guys get all the girls)

3. Seeing assholes get all the girls because they are taller and act like a thug

4. Seeing groups of black women literally gather around or stare at some random tall white guy (random customer who enters a store)

Story about that here:

5. Finding out every girl you liked or thought about approaching was a whore

6. Being rejected by a woman you thought you were settling for (but you didn't yet understand how rigged the game is)

Etc, etc, etc

MOST IMPORTANTLY - ALL OF THE STATISTICS TO REALLY CEMENT IN THE BELIEF

After a while its impossible to doubt it

I'd say the only way you could really doubt the black pill is if you haven't experienced enough of it first hand, and by that I don't mean seeing it happen in other peoples lives (like you observing the club scene) but rather seeing it happen to YOU

Once you've been put in at least 5 "black pill scenarios", after you've jumped on the black pill train there is no doubt, literally nobody could convince me otherwise, if God descended from heaven and told me to my face it was false I'd call him a liar lol

I don't see how one doubts:
1. Multiple rejects in the dozens

2. Being teased for your height by women (specifically saying tall guys get all the girls)

3. Seeing assholes get all the girls because they are taller and act like a thug

4. Seeing groups of black women literally gather around or stare at some random tall white guy (random customer who enters a store)

Story about that here:

5. Finding out every girl you liked or thought about approaching was a whore

6. Being rejected by a woman you thought you were settling for (but you didn't yet understand how rigged the game is)

Etc, etc, etc

MOST IMPORTANTLY - ALL OF THE STATISTICS TO REALLY CEMENT IN THE BELIEF

After a while its impossible to doubt it
i mean even when i wasn't blackpilled i was at least red pilled at base i knew that money brought bitches and i knew there was something inherent about looks although i didn't quite discovered about the face(jaw hunter eyes) i mostly thought it was about physique but anywas i digrees i think that every incel should visit a club to test and verify the blackpill and have their delusions destroyed.

i mean even when i wasn't blackpilled i was at least red pilled at base i knew that money brought bitches and i knew there was something inherent about looks although i didn't quite discovered about the face(jaw hunter eyes) i mostly thought it was about physique but anywas i digrees i think that every incel should visit a club to test and verify the blackpill and have their delusions destroyed.

The only club I'm going to visit is the Hong Kongs Gentleman's Club in Tijuana Mexico JFL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N43LMMYXkjQ

Going to a club doesn't guarantee you will see anything black pilling at the end of the day (depends on the club), its very easy to go to a club and actually end up coping and falling back into blue pilled habits, because some tipsy drunk girl might actually wink at you or start dancing with you (or just talk to you and make you feel like you aren't "that bad"), who knows. Not all incels are hideously ugly, some are just slightly below average, and whilst drunk a woman will see you looking better than you actually are, and the average incel period, is one IOI (Indicator Of Interest) away from abandoning the black pill lol

Going to the club may actually backfire for some incels when it comes to not falling back into the blue pill

The real question is:
What could even happen in an incels life that would make him begin to doubt the black pill, and if it was significant enough of an experience to have that effect, why would he still consider himself incel?

The only way I could start doubting now, is if by magic women started showing romantic interest in me

all night ? i was there for about half an hour bought my self a beer and sat by my self on a table and smoked a couple of ciggs and left
They want nothing more than to see us rot in our rooms, I'm glad you had the confidence to buy yourself a beer and enjoy a couple of cigs on your own. Fuck what these sluts think