Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ Workplace Roasties

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I walk into the room, arrive at work early, one female co-worker is helping out a customer, tall white chad, I see how they are all looking at him, decide to put these whores on the spot, walk up to the group and say audibly enough for chad to hear - "whats going here, why is everyone gathered around".

Laughing at my head at all the BS excuses coming out of their mouth and they all quickly begin to remember they had something to do and scatter, reminded me of fucking roaches scattering when you disturb them eating something lol.

This is something I never would have been aware of if I wasn't black pilled, I probably use to bypass shit like this all the time taking place around me, completely unaware to how things really worked. The black pill is like being blind your entire life and waking up able to see, everything is different, you notice things you'd never notice before that were literally right in front of you when you were blue pilled

The blue pilled version of myself would have thought nothing of that scene in the room, would not have realized he could ruin their "eye candy" moment in a hilarious fashion that left the whores speechless and ashamed. You'd ask any one of my female co-workers an they'd say - "I don't have a type, personality matters".

The black pill is my life fuel, if I was still blue pilled I would have likely killed myself by now

Last edited:
Laughing at my head at all the BS excuses coming out of their mouth and they all quickly begin to remember they had something to do and scatter, reminded me of fucking roaches scattering when you disturb then eating something lol.
lmao

The black pill is my life fuel, if I was still blue pilled I would have likely killed myself by now

Meanwhile the black pill stripped me of hope and whatever tiny embers of life I had in me. My flame is gone as I accept a harsh truth that my subhuman face has robbed me of love.

So interesting how each incel swallows the blackpill differently.

Meanwhile the black pill stripped me of hope and whatever tiny embers of life I had in me. My flame is gone as I accept a harsh truth that my subhuman face has robbed me of love.

So interesting how each incel swallows the blackpill differently.
It gave me lifefuel too. I stopped giving a fuck about hoes and treat them bad or embarrass them whenever I detect hoe behavior.

are you another nt careercel?

Wtf the blackpill is my suicidefuel, especially in the racepill

yeah this is something i also noticed when i became blackpilled, its amazing how thirsty females are for chad, and their behaviour and body language certainly shows it

he also encourages incels to contribute to society

This is the part where I ask you for a quote or even an example in context where I said this BS, and you attempt to deflect, ignore this very post and pretend you never read it, or reply with some BS that isn't even legitimate.

This is the part where I ask you for a quote or even an example in context where I said this BS, and you attempt to deflect, ignore this very post and pretend you never read it, or reply with some BS that isn't even legitimate.
You are against neetcels and you know it

You are against neetcels and you know it

So I see you went with "some Bs that isn't even legitimate" lol

Being against neetdom =/= encouraging people to contribute to society

My point has literally been that if we had more resources at our disposal them we could cause some real damage to society, even in the political realm. That realization is what makes me think this whole "Lets be NEETS" BS is a PSYOP to keep us from becoming "actual threats". The scope of a basement dwelling incel is always going to be limited to small crowds (100 or so max kills per ER), with idiots like you were never going to do anything that really fucks the world up, because you're to busy trying not to "contribute to society" lol.

Do you really think the few shekels you keep out of big daddy governments pocket by being a broke fuck acutally makes a difference, as though its some kind of "win" for incels, you must be a narcissistic idiot, completely niave or both to think that being a NEET is some kind of strategy in "fighting" against society. Billions of dollars are generated and circulated daily, the income that you and all NEETs would have generated is not even a drop in the bucket, your thinking is so "small".

Normies and society in general is not worried about guys like you at all, in fact they prefer incels like you, the NEETs who never do anything but complain because you lack the will, drive and the means to do anything. You ever notice that NOT EVEN ONE (as far as I know) of these ER guys that we all celebrate was a NEET, consider something simple:

If you lack the drive to even get up and work TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR DAMN SELF TO ENJOY, how the hell would you ever have the drive to seek out revenge.

So I see you went with "some Bs that isn't even legitimate" lol

Being against neetdom =/= encouraging people to contribute to society

My point has literally been that if we had more resources at our disposal them we could cause some real damage to society, even in the political realm. That realization is what makes me think this whole "Lets be NEETS" BS is a PSYOP to keep us from becoming "actual threats". The scope of a basement dwelling incel is always going to be limited to small crowds (100 or so max kills per ER), with idiots like you were never going to do anything that really fucks the world up, because you're to busy trying not to "contribute to society" lol.

Do you really think the few shekels you keep out of big daddy governments pocket by being a broke fuck acutally makes a difference, as though its some kind of "win" for incels, you must be a narcissistic idiot, completely niave or both to think that being a NEET is some kind of strategy in "fighting" against society. Billions of dollars are generated and circulated daily, the income that you and all NEETs would have generated is not even a drop in the bucket, your thinking is so "small".

Normies and society in general is not worried about guys like you at all, in fact they prefer incels like you, the NEETs who never do anything but complain because you lack the will, drive and the means to do anything. You ever notice that NOT EVEN ONE (as far as I know) of these ER guys that we all celebrate was a NEET, consider something simple:

If you lack the drive to even get up and work TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR DAMN SELF TO ENJOY, how the hell would you ever have the drive to seek out revenge.
seeking out revenge is much different my friend.. / for example i see imo money is just a big cope to buy other copes... / Seeking out revenge for a person that was bullied for no reason is motivating in of its self depending on what kind of revenge you want.

Last edited:
how the fuck are you still wagecelling. surely you have enough money saved and intellect to learn to day trade and invest from home sweet home.

how the fuck are you still wagecelling. surely you have enough money saved and intellect to learn to day trade and invest from home sweet home.

I don't even know anything about trading or where to start, if you do then any info would be appreciated

Are you a manager?
I don't want to give out too much info that helps "narrow me down", at some point people are going to start digging into my life to figure out who I am (when I start actually doing shit to piss society off). Would rather they actually have to put effort in than to help dox myself. If I had won the lottery though my avatar on this site would be my face though lol, no reason to care at that point.

Are you a regional manager at walmart lmao

Glad this got bumped, op was a good read; like roaches kek.

i thot op was an amazing personaliy to get gpromoted in his other thread lul

Strong bump lol.

Good Post OP, the GM at my wagecuck place is a 6'2 chad, every female in the store adores him. Nice roach analogy

Laughing at my head at all the BS excuses coming out of their mouth and they all quickly begin to remember they had something to do and scatter, reminded me of fucking roaches scattering when you disturb them eating something lol.
This made me crack up so hard. Good job, OP.

The black pill is like being blind your entire life and waking up able to see, everything is different, you notice things you'd never notice before that were literally right in front of you when you were blue pilled

This is exactly what I think too. Cheers.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: