Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you eat carbs you are vocel

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Go outside and do some star jumps fatty, us og trucels got to post in peace without you being here.

If you had a Girlfriend at 14, got blowjobs & hand jobs in high school, you are volcel

If you had a Girlfriend at 14, got blowjobs & hand jobs, you are volcel
Massive fucking cope, mgtow boomers be 50 and not had sex in 30 years but think they are Chads.

If you had a Girlfriend at 14, got blowjobs & hand jobs in high school, you are volcel
Oh, what's going on here? Am I out of the loop on something/someone?

Fill me in.

:feelsPop::feelsPop:

Low iq. I eat carbs all the time and I'm fit. Calories in calories out.

If you have sex with your wife every day you are volcel.

Low iq. I eat carbs all the time and I'm fit. Calories in calories out.
E015889E 1BC8 4DA0 B73A 3AFBB469DB0A

I tried keto but it didn't work. My body always felt like it needed more carbs. As long as they don't come from bread or rice or added sugar, it can be ok if you limit it to less than 200 grams of net carbs a day.

I tried keto but it didn't work. My body always felt like it needed more carbs. As long as they don't come from bread or rice or added sugar, it can be ok if you limit it to less than 200 grams of net carbs a day.
All these fad diets are complete horseshit. Calories in calories out and enough protein is everything that you should pay attention to

All these fad diets are complete horseshit. Calories in calories out and enough protein is everything that you should pay attention to
That's true, but I don't do much cardio so I have to watch my carbs and only eat one meal a day.

I am a skinnycel. 6'1 and 138lbs jfl.

I need carbs for cardio.

so im guessing OP is fakecel?

Coping gymaxxing OP

According to some users here you can do all of that and still be a truecel :feelsseriously:

:feelswhat::feelswhat:
I find that hard to believe.
Please PM me the "evidence", I want to see if there is any weight to this accusation, which I doubt.

:feelswhat::feelswhat:
I find that hard to believe.
Please PM me the "evidence", I want to see if there is any weight to this accusation, which I doubt.
Ropemaxx exposed him in ban discussion mega thread

I eat carbs but I’m still fit tbh not fatcel

How can you still support sub 8 theory after this Colvin? Do you think he was secretly a Chad because he got sucked off when he was 14?

How can you still support sub 8 theory after this Colvin? Do you think he was secretly a Chad because he got sucked off when he was 14?
rightfulcel is not even close to a Chadlite, let alone a Chad

Cope, it's all genetics, refusing carbs won't save us.

I havent seen his face but I think he is

rightfulcel is not even close to a Chadlite, let alone a Chad
Is he like ER? Comparable to him in ratings/looks in your opinion or higher? Since he was a HAPA as well.

Last edited:
That's true, but I don't do much cardio so I have to watch my carbs and only eat one meal a day.
You only eat ONE meal per day? how can you survive this?