Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you eat carbs you are vocel

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Is he like ER? Comparable to him in ratings/looks in your opinion or higher? Since he was a HAPA as well.
tough to say. I saw his pic on discord real quick, but he is a normie hapa tbh. But he is 6 foot as well. so that might have given him a boost.
Was @rightfulcel a fakecel?
apparently. He was a virgin but not incel

tough to say. I saw his pic on discord real quick, but he is a normie hapa tbh. But he is 6 foot as well. so that might have given him a boost.
That's what I figured.

Was @rightfulcel a fakecel?
FAKECEL 1A
FAKECEL 2A
FAKECEL 3A
FAKECEL 4A
FAKECEL 5A
FAKECEL 6A

He was going to send the screenshots to knajjd.
He should do it anyways.

He needs a permanent ban of no way coming back

You only eat ONE meal per day? how can you survive this?
I make sure to take vitamins and only eat nutrient dense foods so I don't waste my one meal taking in any junk calories. I've been doing it for almost a year, but sometime 30 minutes after my meals I have some strawberries, raspberries, or any other fruit I like.

Last edited:
He needs a permanent ban of no way coming back

he does truecels like us need a home. I’ve never touched a vagina in my life let alone at an age where I could be properly socially adjusted.

I make sure to take vitamins and only eat nutrient dense foods so I don't waste my one meal taking in any junk calories. I've been doing it for almost a year, but sometime 30 minutes after my meals I have some strawberries, raspberries, or any other fruit I like.
How has your body composition changed?

How has your body composition changed?
I lost a lot of body fat, but actually gained strength. I still think I'm eating too much even with just one meal, because I can still see some fat when I sit down.

fuck another larper. LARPERs should go to looksmax as it's better suited for em

Go outside and do some star jumps fatty, us og trucels got to post in peace without you being here.
If you are short you are vocel, just get heightening surgery shorty

If you are ethnic you are vocel, just get skin bleaching darky

If you are woman-jawed you are vocel, just mew and get facial reconstruction ugly

If you are small-dicked you are vocel, just jelq and get penis pump, needledick

If you are balding you are vocel, just get hair implants, chromedome

If you are small-wristed you are vocel, just fracture your forearms and heal back thicker, twiggy

ManAgainst

and who was left?

faggots back on looksmax saying 6'1 6'2 isn't tall now
yeah looks max/lookism fags think anything less than 6'6 and 9*6 dick is incel

I tried keto but it didn't work. My body always felt like it needed more carbs. As long as they don't come from bread or rice or added sugar, it can be ok if you limit it to less than 200 grams of net carbs a day.
tbh. keto just makes u miserable
rather get some carbs to actually feel good ever

yeah looks max/lookism fags think anything less than 6'6 and 9*6 dick is incel
its surprisingly 50/50 tbh, there were people saying LEGIT 6 footers are quite tall (depending on location) the other half are giga autists saying that 6'3 is barely human height despite living in amerimuttistan

I'm honestly not surprised.

tbh. keto just makes u miserable
rather get some carbs to actually feel good ever
That's the same conclusion I've came to. Having so few carbs irritated me and didn't even help me make gains or increase my endurance in workouts. As long as you eat carbs from whole foods like fruits and vegetables, and not bread or refined sugar added to stuff, you will be a lot better off than being on keto.

its surprisingly 50/50 tbh, there were people saying LEGIT 6 footers are quite tall (depending on location) the other half are giga autists saying that 6'3 is barely human height despite living in amerimuttistan
alot of the posters banned from .co are on looksmax, likely the sane ones. while the Chads, Chadlites and upper tier Normies were the gigaautists who got mogged once and now think it's over for them

while the Chads, Chadlites and upper tier Normies were the gigaautists who got mogged once and now think it's over for them
:lul:
jfl,
on a side note, I still don't get looksmax autism when it comes to avi/sigs, its like looking at a 13 year old girls tumblr with male model edits

That's the same conclusion I've came to. Having so few carbs irritated me and didn't even help me make gains or increase my endurance in workouts. As long as you eat carbs from whole foods like fruits and vegetables, and not bread or refined sugar added to stuff, you will be a lot better off than being on keto.
i did fine on rice, but bad on pasta and bread
also gluten free pasta was okay too. but i fast whole day and eat 1 meal.

bread is a killer for me tho. if i have one i cant stop eating, become bloated and just crave more.

:lul:
jfl,
on a side note, I still don't get looksmax autism when it comes to avi/sigs, its like looking at a 13 year old girls tumblr with male model edits
many looksmax and lookism fags have body dysmorphia type shit. Incels.co don't necessarily hate their body but rather consequences as result of it. While lookism fags hate their body itself, even if they have stacy harem, if they see slight imperfection in the mirror, it's "over" for them

Beyond over for lankletcels
just gain weight lol.

I'm around 164-167lbs / 74.5-76kg at 5'9.25" / 176cm and thats not even big. There is no reason for anyone taller than 6'0" / 183cm to weigh less than me.

many looksmax and lookism fags have body dysmorphia type shit. Incels.co don't necessarily hate their body but rather consequences as result of it. While lookism fags hate their body itself, even if they have stacy harem, if they see slight imperfection in the mirror, it's "over" for them
Well said tbh, too many narcy dysmorphiac dudes there.

just gain weight lol.

I'm around 164-167lbs / 74.5-76kg at 5'9.25" / 176cm and thats not even big. There is no reason for anyone taller than 6'0" / 183cm to weigh less than me.
Same here, u heightmog me by about 2 inches but I fluctuate around the same weight range

i did fine on rice, but bad on pasta and bread
also gluten free pasta was okay too. but i fast whole day and eat 1 meal.

bread is a killer for me tho. if i have one i cant stop eating, become bloated and just crave more.
That's true, gluten and refined sugar are the worse carbs. I used to eat rice because I didn't get bloated from it, but it's also just empty calories that gave me more body fat, so I cut it. The only carbs I want to eat have to come from whole food, nutrient dense sources like fruits and vegetables. I replaced rice with cauliflower or broccoli instead. Fasting the whole day and only eating one meal is how all humans should eat. Three meals a day being pushed by everyone is dumb, no wonder the west has the most obese people.

Last edited:
That's true, gluten and refined sugar are the worse carbs. I used to eat rice because I didn't get bloated from it, but it's also just empty calories that gave me more body fat, so I cut it. The only carbs I want to eat have to come from whole food, nutrient dense sources like fruits and vegetables. I replaced rice with cauliflower or broccoli instead. Fasting the whole day and only eating one meal is how all humans should eat. Three meals a day being pushed by everyone is dumb, no wonder the west has the most obese people.
eating one meal a day def helps lose weight and gain discipline tbh. If you restrict your diet, you gain restraint in other areas as well.

Good riddance. :banhammer: Finally no more low iq trash

Talking about volcels jfl

eating one meal a day def helps lose weight and gain discipline tbh. If you restrict your diet, you gain restraint in other areas as well.
High iq. I enjoy the part of the day when I don't eat more than the part when I do. Eating is stressful because I have to prepare the food and spend time eating it, when I just want to stay on the computer and play video games instead.

High iq. I enjoy the part of the day when I don't eat more than the part when I do. Eating is stressful because I have to prepare the food and spend time eating it, when I just want to stay on the computer and play video games instead.
Yeah limiting diet I think is something all incels struggling with discipline should do. It's unfortunate though us health cels are in the minority

Yeah limiting diet I think is something all incels struggling with discipline should do. It's unfortunate though us health cels are in the minority
We should be the majority. If you're an incel and let your body go to shit, then no wonder they always talk about roping.

Last edited:
We should be the majority. If you're an incel and let your body go to shit, then no wonder they always talk about roping.
yeah mental health and physical health are very heavily correlated sadly most depressed incels don't realize this. They don't even rope 99% of time, just let their body fall to shift, go thru excruciating pain and end up living for decades in slow spiral to a painful death

yeah mental health and physical health are very heavily correlated sadly most depressed incels don't realize this. They don't even rope 99% of time, just let their body fall to shift, go thru excruciating pain and end up living for decades in slow spiral to a painful death
That's low t and annoying. Instead of them spending their energy trying to make themselves live better, they use it to try to convince incels they should rope. The thought of roping never even occurred to me until I joined this site. It also makes me think they're IT cucks trying to make incels commit suicide. If they want to rope so bad then they should just do it, instead of making 1000 threads about it for years.