Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you eat carbs you are vocel

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
just be hapa

^ rightfulcel is a chad

That's true, gluten and refined sugar are the worse carbs. I used to eat rice because I didn't get bloated from it, but it's also just empty calories that gave me more body fat, so I cut it. The only carbs I want to eat have to come from whole food, nutrient dense sources like fruits and vegetables. I replaced rice with cauliflower or broccoli instead. Fasting the whole day and only eating one meal is how all humans should eat. Three meals a day being pushed by everyone is dumb, no wonder the west has the most obese people.

@Robtical you know what? I was exactly like you up until last year. 100%. I believed in the benefits of fasting like "muh autophagy" "muh free radicals" "muh Growth Hormone" "muh fatloss" "muh detox" but now after reading scientific literature I've come to the conclusion that, if, you want to build muscles( which I think every cel should do) than eating 5 protein rich meals a day with each meal every 4 hours is the MOST IDEAL.
And guess what? I've so far lost 30pounds of fat, no muscle loss, built 4 pounds of muscles and it's been 5 months.

And you said "No wonder most people are obese" that's because they eat MORE CALORIES than they burn.
You can get obese even on OMAD diet if you eat a lot.

In the end it's all CALORIES IN , CALORIES OUT.

@Robtical you know what? I was exactly like you up until last year. 100%. I believed in the benefits of fasting like "muh autophagy" "muh free radicals" "muh Growth Hormone" "muh fatloss" "muh detox" but now after reading scientific literature I've come to the conclusion that, if, you want to build muscles( which I think every cel should do) than eating 5 protein rich meals a day with each meal every 4 hours is the MOST IDEAL.
And guess what? I've so far lost 30pounds of fat, no muscle loss, built 4 pounds of muscles and it's been 5 months.

And you said "No wonder most people are obese" that's because they eat MORE CALORIES than they burn.

That seems like keto, with your way you can only eat fats and protein, with omad I can eat fruit every day and not gain weight from the carbs. If I ate 5 meals a day I will have to reduce my carbs, and I'm too lazy to make food that many times a day. My food costs also have decreased a lot since doing omad. Working out and doing cardio on an empty stomach is way easier for me than doing it on a full stomach too.

Yes, calories in and out is more important than any method. I dont think everyone needs to fast.
People should follow what works for them. Tons of people gain muscle while fasting, so its not fair to discredit fasting either

That seems like keto, with your way you can only eat fats and protein, with omad I can eat fruit every day and not gain weight from the carbs. If I ate 5 meals a day I will have to reduce my carbs, and I'm too lazy to make food that many times a day. My food costs also have decreased a lot since doing omad. Working out and doing cardio on an empty stomach is way easier for me than doing it on a full stomach too.

All right so 3 things to note here,

1.) It's not KETO, you eat every food group from fruits to vegetables.

2.) Carbs are NOT the enemy it's CALORIES not CARBS. Don't fear carbs, I see so many normies who fear carbs and "muh less carb". You don't need to. CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT.

3.) Normie Trait: Believing in Empty Stomach cardio. It's the same as non empty stomach cardio. Why do you believe in that empty stomach bullshit. It's coined by roided YouTube fitness models and hacks like Dr.Oz JFL at taking advices from them.

Remember this: Loosing Fat is all about ENERGY EXPENDITURE. It's not rocked science.

Yes, calories in and out is more important than any method. I dont think everyone needs to fast.
People should follow what works for them. Tons of people gain muscle while fasting, so its not fair to discredit fasting either

No you're wrong, you know why?
Because fasting is in itself a CATABOLIC state. Catabolism is the breaking down of muscles. The reason why people "think" they built muscles on fasting is because they get LEANER. Once you get leaner your muscles POP OUT more. Your vascularity increases a LOT and you THINK you're gaining a Lot but you aren't.

See here's the thing: in order to build muscles you need

1.) An external stimuli which is resistance training
2.) Energy which is food
3.) Protein again a food source
4.) Hydration which is water.

You don't need to be in a fasted zone.

If you need a solid proof than look at ALL the PRO Bodybuilders, their job is to build muscles and guess what? All of them eat 5-7 meals a day. I've never seen a single pro contest bodybuilder "FASTING" .
Yeah I know they are on all sorts of gear but still can't deny the Anabolic affect of 5 meals.

If you had a Girlfriend at 14, got blowjobs & hand jobs in high school, you are volcel
Never had a gf nor did these nasty things tbh

All right so 3 things to note here,

1.) It's not KETO, you eat every food group from fruits to vegetables.

2.) Carbs are NOT the enemy it's CALORIES not CARBS. Don't fear carbs, I see so many normies who fear carbs and "muh less carb". You don't need to. CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT.

3.) Normie Trait: Believing in Empty Stomach cardio. It's the same as non empty stomach cardio. Why do you believe in that empty stomach bullshit. It's coined by roided YouTube fitness models and hacks like Dr.Oz JFL at taking advices from them.

Remember this: Loosing Fat is all about ENERGY EXPENDITURE. It's not rocked science.
What about the mouse experiment that proved fasting made them live longer?

If you're going by calories in calories out, and eating 5 times a day anything you want, won't you have to work out a lot to make up for the extra calories?

Last edited:
are u og trucel?

Low iq. I eat carbs all the time and I'm fit. Calories in calories out.
im skinny af and i eat bread and pasta. just i dont eat like a pig (large meals) and get full easy

Last edited:
What about the mouse experiment that proved fasting made them live longer?

If you're going by calories in calories out, and eating 5 times a day anything you want, won't you have to work out a lot to make up for the extra calories?

Read this very carefully,

1.) Those trials are done on Rats, we humans are complicated species. Some guys smoke a lot of cigs and live past 100 and some dude eats all healthy and gets heart attack at 40. You see it's GENETICS. Brutal black pill right there.
Don't fear death, you should think about the present. The past is gone and the future doesn't exist. The past was once the present and the future will once be your present. It's all about the PRESENT, very very naive to think about "muh Longetivity" "muh long life"

2.) Like I said it's all about CALORIE DEFICIT.
You can eat 50 meals a day and all meals being 10 calories and that would still result in fat loss.

3.) As a Man, you want to build muscle and loose fat, so you need to be in a Deficit and eat protein. Eat 5 meals, eat good food. Exercise. And sleep. That's it. Not rocket science isn't it?

1.) Those trials are done on Rats, we humans are complicated species. Some guys smoke a lot of cigs and live past 100 and some dude eats all healthy and gets heart attack at 40. You see it's GENETICS. Brutal black pill right there.
Don't fear death, you should think about the present. The past is gone and the future doesn't exist. The past was once the present and the future will once be your present. It's all about the PRESENT, very very naive to think about "muh Longetivity" "muh long life"
Rats have genetics too, but the fasting helped them live longer no matter what genetics they had. Some people can smoke and live to 90, but if they didn't smoke they'd probably live longer and healthier. It's proven cigarettes cause lung cancer, most likely you wouldn't get it if you didn't smoke. If you don't think of the future then why would you work out or save money, instead of just doing whatever makes you happy in the moment by spending all your money and eating anything you want?
2.) Like I said it's all about CALORIE DEFICIT.
You can eat 50 meals a day and all meals being 10 calories and that would still result in fat loss.
If you're in a calorie deficit you will slow down your metabolism, and reach a plateau, then you'll have to cut even more calories to lose fat.
3.) As a Man, you want to build muscle and loose fat, so you need to be in a Deficit and eat protein. Eat 5 meals, eat good food. Exercise. And sleep. That's it. Not rocket science isn't it?
Are you saying it doesn't matter if you eat twinkies and cupcakes and mcdonalds, as long as you're in a deficit and get enough protein, and eat 5 times a day?
If you need a solid proof than look at ALL the PRO Bodybuilders, their job is to build muscles and guess what? All of them eat 5-7 meals a day. I've never seen a single pro contest bodybuilder "FASTING" .
Yeah I know they are on all sorts of gear but still can't deny the Anabolic affect of 5 meals.
I only want to be lean and muscular like bruce lee, I don't want to look like a body builder.

Sorry I don't take advice from fakecels.

Rats have genetics too, but the fasting helped them live longer no matter what genetics they had. Some people can smoke and live to 90, but if they didn't smoke they'd probably live longer and healthier. It's proven cigarettes cause lung cancer, most likely you wouldn't get it if you didn't smoke. If you don't think of the future then why would you work out or save money, instead of just doing whatever makes you happy in the moment by spending all your money and eating anything you want?

If you're in a calorie deficit you will slow down your metabolism, and reach a plateau, then you'll have to cut even more calories to lose fat.

Are you saying it doesn't matter if you eat twinkies and cupcakes and mcdonalds, as long as you're in a deficit and get enough protein, and eat 5 times a day?

I only want to be lean and muscular like bruce lee, I don't want to look like a body builder.

You know I can successfully DEBUNK each and every single point you made. It's so stupid. Well read this

1.) You've used such Strawman arguments here that it's so funny.
You said " than why work out if you don't think about future" first I never said that second because I lift to become STRONGER. I like seeing my strength go up. When I enter the gym I don't think about what I'll look like in 3 years from now. No. I lift the weights and if I train hard enough I'm satisfied.

2.) You than said about slowing down metabolism. Which is true. But only when you're doing a crash diet like OMAD, sustaining muscles require energy so when you lift weights and build muscles you're increasing your metabolism. And a deficit of 300-500 is considered IDEAL for most people. You're not fucking up your metabolism if you loose fat slowly.

3.) I never said you should eat twinkies why are you strawmaning lol. I specifically said "Good food". Veggies, fruits, meat, eggs these are good foods not twinkies ffs. And btw yes you can even loose fat if you're eating enough protein and cheeseburgers if you're on a deficit. It's just that these foods won't make you full so you'll end up not enjoying your meals. Ideal is to eat lots of Veggies like spinach and lean sources of protein.

4.) A physique like Bruce Lee can be achieved within 6-8 months of natural training and dieting if you have average- above average muscle genetics. And yeah I think that is a very good physique.

1.) You're used such Strawman arguments here that it's so funny.
You said " than why work out if you don't think about future" first I never said that second because I lift to become STRONGER. I like seeing my strength go up. When I enter the gym I don't think about what I'll look like in 3 years from now. No. I lift the weights and if I train hard enough I'm satisfied.
Doesn't wanting to increase your strength mean you're not happy with your current strength, so you work out to be more strong in the future?
2.) You than said about slowing down metabolism. Which is true. But only when you're doing a crash diet like OMAD, sustaining muscles require energy so when you lift weights and build muscles you're increasing your metabolism. And a deficit of 300-500 is considered IDEAL for most people. You're not fucking up your metabolism if you loose fat slowly.
I did two meals a day first for a few months before going down to one meal.

Eating only 2000 calories a day, and breaking them into 5 meals will be very small meals, why not just eat it all at once to save time and preparation?
3.) I never said you should eat twinkies why are you strawmaning lol. I specifically said "Good food". Veggies, fruits, meat, eggs these are good foods not twinkies ffs. And btw yes you can even loose fat if you're eating enough protein and cheeseburgers if you're on a deficit. It's just that these foods won't make you full so you'll end up not enjoying your meals. Ideal is to eat lots of Veggies like spinach and lean sources of protein.
I agree, whole nutrient dense foods are the best to consume to get full on a small amount of calories. If the food you eat lacks vitamins then you will still be hungry, because your body will want you to give its daily nutrient needs in those missing vitamins. Fats, carbs, and proteins aren't good enough on their own, vitamins and minerals are important too.
4.) A physique like Bruce Lee can be achieved within 6-8 months of natural training and dieting if you have average- above average muscle genetics. And yeah I think that is a very good physique.
Based. Hopefully I get there, but I need to start doing cardio again. All I do now is stretching and high intensity body weight exercises.

Last edited:
Doesn't wanting to increase your strength mean you're not happy with your current strength, so you work out to be more strong in the future?

I did two meals a day first for a few months before going down to one meal.

Eating only 2000 calories a day, and breaking them into 5 meals will be very small meals, why not just eat it all at once to save time and preparation?
I agree, whole nutrient dense foods are the best to consume to get full on a small amount of calories. If the food you eat lacks vitamins then you will still be hungry because your body will want you to give it the daily dietary allowance in those missing vitamins. Fats, carbs, and proteins aren't good enough on their own, vitamins and minerals are important too.

Based. Hopefully I get there, but I need to start doing cardio again. All I do now is stretching and high intensity body weight exercises.

Man so much twisting and turning.

I like the "process" not the end result. You should as well. When you like the process there's not concept of failure.

You can eat 2000 cals in one sitting but it's won't be *IDEAL* for muscle gain, that's what I'm saying.

Vitamins is a meme, if you're eating good food you're getting all your daily dose of vitamins. Just eat spinach

Remember that cardio won't get you shredded or loose FAT until and unless you're not in a deficit.

Tldr: OMAD is not ideal for muscle gain, vitamins is a meme, Calorie Deficit is key, Cardio isn't even necessary.

Edit: typos cuz writing this on phone

I like the "process" not the end result. You should as well. When you like the process there's not concept of failure.
I'm lazy and don't like working out. I don't think I can enjoy the process. If there's not going to be any future benefit then I wouldn't exercise.
You can eat 2000 cals in one sitting but it's won't be *IDEAL* for muscle gain, that's what I'm saying.
Getting muscles on omad is possible too, you can get more muscles if you eat 2000 calories broken into 5 meals, but spiking your insulin all those times will give you extra fat you'll have to do cardio to burn off. I'm ok with slow muscle gain as long as I don't have to work out like crazy to get rid of the fat accumulated by the insulin spikes of eating 5 times a day.
Vitamins is a meme, if you're eating good food you're getting all your daily dose of vitamins. Just eat spinach
Doesn't good food mean it has vitamins? 1000 calories of junk won't be the same as 1000 calories of vitamin dense food. We could survive off rice, vegetable oil, and sugar, but we probably won't be that healthy.
Remember that cardio won't get you shredded or loose FAT until and unless you're not in a deficit.
I hope my one meal a day has a deficit enough to lose fat by adding cardio to my workouts. When I did cardio before I didn't lose fat because I wasn't in a deficit or doing any fasting, but the positive thing it did for me was give me more stamina and slowed my heart rate.
Cardio isn't even necessary.
Cardio also helps you detox from toxins by sweating, a sauna can do that too though.

I'm lazy and don't like working out. I don't think I can enjoy the process. If there's not going to be any future benefit then I wouldn't exercise.

Getting muscles on omad is possible too, you can get more muscles if you eat 2000 calories broken into 5 meals, but spiking your insulin all those times will give you extra fat you'll have to do cardio to burn off. I'm ok with slow muscle gain as long as I don't have to work out like crazy to get rid of the fat accumulated by the insulin spikes of eating 5 times a day.

Doesn't good food mean it has vitamins? 1000 calories of junk won't be the same as 1000 calories of vitamin dense food. We could survive off rice, vegetable oil, and sugar, but we probably won't be that healthy.

I hope my one meal a day has a deficit enough to lose fat by adding cardio to my workouts. When I did cardio before I didn't lose fat because I wasn't in a deficit or doing any fasting, but the positive thing it did for me was give me more stamina and slowed my heart rate.

Cardio also helps you detox from toxins by sweating, a sauna can do that too though.

800px Paris Tuileries Garden Facepalm statue

Go outside and do some star jumps fatty, us og trucels got to post in peace without you being here.
You ignorant fool carbs don´t make you fat eating a surplus of calories makes you fat, carbs is just a energy source so cutting out carbs will just make you lose water weight as you retain more water on a high carb based diet.

No you're wrong, you know why?
Because fasting is in itself a CATABOLIC state. Catabolism is the breaking down of muscles. The reason why people "think" they built muscles on fasting is because they get LEANER. Once you get leaner your muscles POP OUT more. Your vascularity increases a LOT and you THINK you're gaining a Lot but you aren't.

See here's the thing: in order to build muscles you need

1.) An external stimuli which is resistance training
2.) Energy which is food
3.) Protein again a food source
4.) Hydration which is water.

You don't need to be in a fasted zone.

5 meals is probably optimal for mass
but id rather look aestethic than be some fat meat head
where did i ever say u need to be in a fasted zone to gain muscle?
fasting is to easier get lean

5 meals is probably optimal for mass
but id rather look aestethic than be some fat meat head
where did i ever say u need to be in a fasted zone to gain muscle?
fasting is to easier get lean

@Robtical @Ropemaxx JUST FUCKING LOL WHY DONT YOU GUYS READ LIKE ACTUALLY READ WHAT K WROTE. I NEVER EVER WROTE ABOUT "GAINING MASS" OR WHATEVER THAT IS. INFACT I BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN GET SHREDDED AT 5 SMALL PROTEIN RICH MEALS A DAY AND SHREDDED AS IN LOW LEVELS OF BODY FAT. FUCK BULKING, LEAN IS LAW. ALSO THIS VIDEO YOU POSTED HERE THIS DUDE IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF A YOUTUBE "FITNESS EXPERT". I CAN DEBUNK THIS VIDEO. PM ME IF YOU'RE REALLY CURIOUS.

ITS LIKE I'M DISCUSSING TOPOLOGICAL CONCEPTS WITH A FIRST GRADER. SO FREAKING FRUSTRATING.

@Robtical @Ropemaxx JUST FUCKING LOL WHY DONT YOU GUYS READ LIKE ACTUALLY READ WHAT K WROTE. I NEVER EVER WROTE ABOUT "GAINING MASS" OR WHATEVER THAT IS. INFACT I BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN GET SHREDDED AT 5 SMALL PROTEIN RICH MEALS A DAY AND SHREDDED AS IN LOW LEVELS OF BODY FAT. FUCK BULKING, LEAN IS LAW. ALSO THIS VIDEO YOU POSTED HERE THIS DUDE IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF A YOUTUBE "FITNESS EXPERT". I CAN DEBUNK THIS VIDEO. PM ME IF YOU'RE REALLY CURIOUS.

ITS LIKE I'M DISCUSSING TOPOLOGICAL CONCEPTS WITH A FIRST GRADER. SO FREAKING FRUSTRATING.
wait why are you so mad? what the fuck
anyway, why are you claiming i said you cant build muscle without fasting? i never said that
also are you saying you cant get a good body while fasting?

also i dont care for "optimal". im not here to make everything perfect.
if all i ate was good meats, eggs and broccoli, i wouldnt stick to it
beign able to stick to it and enjoy life is equally important, cus then you wont quit.

there are benefits to fasting, doesnt mean everyone has to do it. chill dude lol

This post didn't age well.

Ok, I'll pm you.

wait why are you so mad? what the fuck
anyway, why are you claiming i said you cant build muscle without fasting? i never said that
also are you saying you cant get a good body while fasting?

also i dont care for "optimal". im not here to make everything perfect.
if all i ate was good meats, eggs and broccoli, i wouldnt stick to it
beign able to stick to it and enjoy life is equally important, cus then you wont quit.

there are benefits to fasting, doesnt mean everyone has to do it. chill dude lol

1.) Okay sorry, I'm not mad but a bit frustrated. Why? Because you and this other guy is putting words in my mouth and it's night time here and english is not my strongest language and I'm on my freaking phone and my phone's battery is at 5% and I've to watch a long video before going to sleep and all this is making me frustrated jakksksksksmksmdsmam

2.) I just meant to say that fasting is vastly overrated. Notice how this fasting bullshit is gaining popularity ever since YouTube fitness industry blew up.

It's all good. :feelsgah: :feelsokman:

1.) Okay sorry, I'm not mad but a bit frustrated. Why? Because you and this other guy is putting words in my mouth and it's night time here and english is not my strongest language and I'm on my freaking phone and my phone's battery is at 5% and I've to watch a long video before going to sleep and all this is making me frustrated jakksksksksmksmdsmam

2.) I just meant to say that fasting is vastly overrated. Notice how this fasting bullshit is gaining popularity ever since YouTube fitness industry blew up.

It's all good. :feelsgah: :feelsokman:
all cool bro :feelsokman:

TLDR AT BOTTOM:

Allright man, so, first of all am looking at his channel and what do I see? Almost every video is about "Food/Fatloss/Fasting". This clearly shows that his target audience is obese/overweight people. Next thing to note is that his name is literally "Newbie Fitness Academy". So his videos are for newbie obese people who know nothing about nutrition and fitness in general, that's why they are obese the first place itself. Makes sense right? Do you know those groups of people are one of the most gullible group on the internet. Why? Because they want a quick fix, they don't want to work hard and they fall for these fad diets and videos.

Keeping that in mind I will tell you now why this guy speak utter bollocks and he's just giving stupid advice to "newbies".

0:08 > He's talking about "experts" of the fitness industry. Oh the sweet irony!

2:27 > He's saying "Calories IN vs OUT" has a 99% failure rate. Now that number is straight out of his ass.

2:40 > He's saying it works but only in the "beginning". Now you need to understand that this is NOT failure of Cals IN/OUT model it's the failure on part of the person himself. Let's say you are 100 pounds overweight and the moment you start loosing fat your maintainece Calories gets reduced as well so now in order to loose lets say the last 20 pounds you need to eat LESS LESS food than before. That is why people fail to loose fat in the later stages. It's not the failure of "CALORIE IN/OUT" it's the failure of the person doing the restriction. He's so wrong here.

2:54 > He talks about "frustration". See, I told you, it's not the failure of CALORIE IN/OUT model it's the failure of the person doing Calories In/out. If the person is determined he can loose fat but no, he's "frustrated" now and he's searching for some quick fixes. JFL.

3:55 > He brings up "studies" and let me warn you something. You can prove anything on the Internet. I can prove fasting is good one day and fasting is bad the other day.

4:02 > You see that's what the problem is, "MASSIVE" Calorie Deficit and "INTENSIVE" cardio. That's not what I'm preaching. That's stupid. This dude is literally using false arguments to prove his point now. JFL.

4:40 > He's talking about how these guys from some "Tv Show" gained their weight back after their cut. You know why? Because they were in a "MASSIVE" deficit. They were using a yo-yo diet. This does not work in the long run and you'll get back all your fat. That's why I don't preach fasting or massive deficits. You don't want to REBOUND. That's why a small cut is always ideal. Small deficit of 300-500 Calories for 6 months and you're loosing all the extra fat.
What's hard to understand?

6:15 > He gave an example of a "Guy" who documented his Calorie intake and lost fat in excess Calories. You need to understand the follow points here:

• This was not a scientifically controlled experiment
• This was a dude's documentation online and taking this as a proof that "Calories IN/OUT" does not work is stupid. N=1. JFL.
• We don't know how much he exercised , he gained 1 kg of lean muscle that means he's definitely doing weight training. He could have burned the extra Calories, who knows?
• Like I said N=1 so this can't be taken as a proof that Calories IN/OUT does not work. It's stupid.
• This guy is stupid as fuck and he has a very PUNCHABLE FACE.

9:00 > JFL. The "500 deficit for 1 year" does not work because your BMR decreases along with your maintainece Calories as you loose additional fat. Let's say a 300 lbs guy need 4000 Calories for his maintainece and he's eating 3500 he will loose fat but only until his maintainece Calories gets down to 3500. So now he needs to eat less, and should eat 3000 Calories. You see, this is how you do fat loss and this is the true "Calories IN/OUT" model. This dude is fucking stupid and his arguments are laughable. JFL.

11:00 > This guy makes me laugh, JFL. He said, eating low calories in form of ice cream every day won't work because you'll eventually end up craving more and you'll eat more ice cream. This is true. But it's NOT the defect of CALORIE IN/OUT model it's the defect in people's mindset.
I personally believe that we should eat low calorie dense foods like veggies and chicken breasts with greater thermogenic and satiating affect. So he's right, but wrong at the same time because it's not the failure of CALORIE IN OUT model like I said it's peoples weak mindset. Than he talks about "Diet Soda" and it's correlation with weight gain. Now just think about it logically, who drinks diet soda? The FAT OBESE people', I've never seen a slim guy drinking diet soda.
So OBESE people drink diet soda because they don't have mental strength to give up on sweets and since they are not mentally strong they give up halfway through their fat loss journey and thereby increase their weight. You see what's happening here.
Again not the fault of diet soda but the fault of people's weak mindset. Diet soda is not the culprit here.

11:54 > Oh yeah I see now, so he's one of those guys with an Insulinphobia JFL. I was one myself up until last year.
@Robtical if you're below 30 than why do you worry about your insulin levels. It's mostly for 50-60 year old dietetic patients. JFL if you worry about "muh Insulin" as a 20 year old. Just eat regular ass food , add sugar here and there and be on a Deficit overall. You'll loose fat. Is that hard to understand?

13:10 > He's talking about "muh Hunger" here. Again, not the fault of CALORIE IN OUT model. You're so weak willed that you give up easily.
Now if you don't want to face hunger and still loose fat than eat low calorie dense foods like veggies not Twinkies or crackers JFL. Common sense.
JFL I never ever said about eating junk food.
This guy like I said before is using Strawman arguments to prove his points.
You don't want to take advice from such "experts" JFL.

TLDR :;

EAT 5 MEALS A DAY.
EAT GOOD FOOD.
EAT ENOUGH PROTEIN.
EAT LESS THAN YOU BURN IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE FAT.
LIFT WEIGHTS
DON'T WORRY ABOUT INSULIN AS A YOUNG MAN.