Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don’t workout, it’s your fault that you get bullied

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
You chose to be weak, so you have no excuse tbh

One of them is a beta who gets bullied, the other one bullies betas

One of them is a beta who gets bullied, the other one bullies betas

Last edited:
I got bullied in the mind by someone who got told by their doctor that they have the highest IQ out of every 100 people. I couldn't choose to increase my IQ.

I got bullied in the mind by someone who got told by their doctor that they have the highest IQ out of every 100 people. I couldn't choose to increase my IQ.
Cope. You weren’t bullied because of your IQ.

Lifting weights can’t change your bone structure. An ugly face, weak jawline and height can’t be rectified with dumbbells.

Lifting weights can’t change your bone structure. An ugly face, weak jawline and height can’t be rectified with dumbbells.
Nobody, absolutely nobody was talking about bones dude

Nobody, absolutely nobody was talking about bones dude
Bones also determine your strength, you claimed that lifting could make you stronger but you’re ignoring height and frame. A 5’4 gymcel will still be weaker than the average 6’2 male who doesn’t lift.

Bones also determine your strength, you claimed that lifting could make you stronger but you’re ignoring height and frame. A 5’4 gymcel will still be weaker than the average 6’2 male who doesn’t lift.
You are just searching for excuses bro. Mike Tyson was also the shortest boxer of his time but he knocked tallfags out anyway because he wasn’t a lazy fuck like you

You are just searching for excuses bro. Mike Tyson was also the shortest boxer of his time but he knocked tallfags out anyway because he wasn’t a lazy fuck like you
Where was I making excuses? All I’m saying is being a manlet doesn’t help. I never said lifting was useless, I lift myself, I just think you’re not looking at every factor when it comes to determining physical strength.

kek at this thread. try to fight against entire class :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

kek at this thread. try to fight against entire class :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
No excuse. You can still knock out one and all others will be scared to continue. You are just too much of a coward to stand up for yourself, otherwise no one would bully you :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

No excuse. You can still knock out one and all others will be scared to continue. You are just too much of a coward to stand up for yourself, otherwise no one would bully you :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
this is some kind of retard shit. not gonna answer.

Weights boxing MMA are great self discovery vehicles most of us will be attacked by black people who think they know how to punch wouldn't be better to at least hit back