Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don't think face is everything, you are not blackpilled yet

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
If you still think frame, wrists, and other nonsense matters, you are not blackpilled.
I went outside today to a mall and every chad had one thing in common, face. Their wrists or frame could be small as hell.

Face is everything, height is secondary althought still important. But if you have a good face you can be short, have small wrists or frame and still have a pretty stacy by your side.

Stop blaming your wrists, you are just ugly subhuman

Frame height and status within your group definitively matter.

If you have small bones/frame and short you're not seen as dominant and dimorphic.

If you have small bones/frame and short you're not seen as dominant and dimorphic.
cope, small frame chad mogs us into oblivion while a buff guy like @Colvin76 gets nothing

Glad to see face elitist. Face > height > everything else

A well-developed jaw and a strong frame often (not always) go together.

It's not everything, there's voice, status etc. but face matters much more than bluepilled memes like height or race.

Face is the most important shit, then height and a bit behind it frame, then race, then not being retarded. All the rest is cope, doesn't matter even 1%.

Age also matters but looking good also contains looking fairly young so no need to mention it. Of course no one looks good as a grandpa.

Just present an ugly normie as the death dating and your theory falls apart. And we have ugly normies who date a lot.

No single feature can imprison a man in inceldom. They are needed in sufficient numbers to make any attractiveness impossible.

I see this in highschool all the time, skinny 5'7 Chadlites just draining every ounce of attention from foids by just existing.

Face still wins by a mile

I see this in highschool all the time, skinny 5'7 Chadlites just draining every ounce of attention from foids by just existing.

Face still wins by a mile
Same, see it all the time. Its brutal

Face is the most important shit, then height and a bit behind it frame, then race, then not being retarded. All the rest is cope, doesn't matter even 1%.

Age also matters but looking good also contains looking fairly young so no need to mention it. Of course no one looks good as a grandpa.
I would put race above frame

Yes Ive always known that, if it wasnt for my face I would be norman

Frame is nonsense? :feelskek:

Face is number one. Height is a close second.
Yes, pretty boy chads with frame of a 15 year old girl is slaying everywhere

Exactly. Fkin idiots here have grossly overestimated their facial attractiveness and hence attribute their failures to other features.

Last edited:
Face is number one. Height is a close second.

Exactly. Fkin idiots here have grossly overestimated their facial attractiveness and hence attribute their failures to other features.
Lol brutal, incels in denial about their face on suicidewatch

Height is important bro, look at knajjd

height first or your bluepilled

True tbh i find it weird that a guy with that face can't slay even if he's a manlet
He even comes across as a mental case on this forum, hostile towards everyone basically. No offense knajjd

Its definitely face over everything, you can be as short as 5'6" in the US and with a good fave you can still do good.

I don't have any of them

Face and height are equally important. Brendio would be absolutely slaying if he were taller.

Face and height are equally important. Brendio would be absolutely slaying if he were taller.
You clearly missed everything..
Brendio is incel because he is extremely overweight and lacks basic hygiene and grooming, JFL

Brendio is incel because he is extremely overweight and lacks basic hygiene and grooming, JFL
And it’s his rejection because of his height which caused him to be lonely and depressed.... that’s why they’re equally important. Don’t deny his height is what drove him to inceldom

And it’s his rejection because of his height which caused him to be lonely and depressed.... that’s why they’re equally important. Don’t deny his height is what drove him to inceldom
Lmao you are beyond help if you are not trolling. You think being short is worse than being severely overweight? JFL
Also he said he was fat since his mother fed him shit during his childhood. He has never been thin

Being overweight is better than height because being overweight can easily be changed while height can’t. Stop denying that height is equally important. I didn’t say height is more important than face. My point is they’re equally important. JFL.

Being overweight is better than height because being overweight can easily be changed while height can’t. Stop denying that height is equally important. I didn’t say height is more important than face. My point is they’re equally important. JFL.
No, you are ugly

Height matters a little bit more than face but face is very important.

Yes, pretty boy chads with frame of a 15 year old girl is slaying everywhere

Of course, you can be 5'5 and get pussy because of your Chaddy face, so even height is nonsense then?

no but face> everything

And when you lack face, frame and height are important to compensate. Or you're going to say that those don't make a difference on a sub7?

And when you lack face, frame and height are important to compensate. Or you're going to say that those don't make a difference on a sub7?
No, i agree on that. But having a good face is 90%
Even a chadlite or hightier normie can do good with face alone, thats my point.

I understand his upbringing might have something to do with it, but being fat is shooting yourself in the foot if youre male.

I understand his upbringing might have something to do with it, but being fat is shooting yourself in the foot if youre male.
JFL saying his height is what is making him incel and not the fact that he is fat as fuck and has greasy hair :lul::lul:

JFL saying his height is what is making him incel and not the fact that he is fat as fuck and has greasy hair :lul::lul:

Losing weight, getting a better haircut and getting rid of that godawful yellow jacket will increase his SMV a lot. He might still be an incel after that but hed be in a much better position to argue the case for the blackpill.

Losing weight, getting a better haircut and getting rid of that godawful yellow jacket will increase his SMV a lot. He might still be an incel after that but hed be in a much better position to argue the case for the blackpill.
Yeah i think he will ascend if he did all that. But he instead joined incel forums before losing his weight, a big mistake

I wish i could trade place with him, because my inceldom is because of my face 90% and rest my anxious personality tbh

Yeah i think he will ascend if he did all that. But he instead joined incel forums before losing his weight, a big mistake

I wish i could trade place with him, because my inceldom is because of my face 90% and rest my anxious personality tbh

Not sure if he will ascend. It all depends on the facial bone structure which to me isnt too apparent at his current weight. I went through a similar transformational over the last 2 years (18% to around 13%) and my tinder matches went from zero to zero. And iam almost 6 4 in height JFL.

Not sure if he will ascend. It all depends on the facial bone structure which to me isnt too apparent at his current weight. I went through a similar transformational over the last 2 years (18% to around 13%) and my tinder matches went from zero to zero. And iam almost 6 4 in height JFL.
Now that feel all to well bro :feelsbadman:

People here fighting about shit, meanwhile me sitting here I'm below average in everything (except dick).

If you have a good face, you can work on the rest.

He needs a shower and haircut :bluepill::soy:

He needs a shower and haircut :bluepill::soy:
The reason that is a meme is because it implies inceldom is about failing the basics, which is a strawman since 95% of us showers and takes haircuts.

If you ACTUALLY fail at grooming or keeping healthy weight, you deserve your inceldom JFL