Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don't think face is everything, you are not blackpilled yet

If you still think frame, wrists, and other nonsense matters, you are not blackpilled.
I went outside today to a mall and every chad had one thing in common, face. Their wrists or frame could be small as hell.

Face is everything, height is secondary althought still important. But if you have a good face you can be short, have small wrists or frame and still have a pretty stacy by your side.

Stop blaming your wrists, you are just ugly subhuman
High IQ observation

fisherian runaway. Foids own ambition to getting the best traits will lead to a social collapse. Multiple societies of animals have already went extinct due to it.

height matters more. smallchad is a joke, tall normie gets laid.

Height definitely matters. Girls wouldn't talk about how much they hate short guys on social media if height didn't matter, or say 6ft or taller. Another thing is that height almost always=frame.
b0545ed0393ce12f5af209ca6f7f8113.jpg

5437f6b6ecad04cc2be71697

Height is EVERYTHING. But it's not a contest. It's over if you'd don't have the whole package. Foid 2020 standards are beyond giga-chad.

I have journeyed through the abyss and back. I have taken the purest of the black pills - the void pill (when you truly live the phrase, "there is nothing, it's over") - and I am telling you that face is not everything.

Granted, it's a big part of the picture, but a part nonetheless.

Height definitely matters. Girls wouldn't talk about how much they hate short guys on social media if height didn't matter, or say 6ft or taller. Another thing is that height almost always=frame.
b0545ed0393ce12f5af209ca6f7f8113.jpg
This post falls on it feet considering mark wallberg is the biggest sex symbol in that picture by far, JFL :lul:

This post falls on it feet considering mark wallberg is the biggest sex symbol in that picture by far, JFL :lul:
I'm pointing out that height=frame in that picture. not that the taller guys mog the shorter guy. I also think the rock mogs Wahlberg
DxJ0VmR.jpg

If you still think frame, wrists, and other nonsense matters, you are not blackpilled.
I went outside today to a mall and every chad had one thing in common, face. Their wrists or frame could be small as hell.

Face is everything, height is secondary althought still important. But if you have a good face you can be short, have small wrists or frame and still have a pretty stacy by your side.

Stop blaming your wrists, you are just ugly subhuman
Imagine thinking the only things that matter are face and height. Lowest IQ thread of the week.

I'm pointing out that height=frame in that picture. not that the taller guys mog the shorter guy. I also think the rock mogs Wahlberg
DxJ0VmR.jpg
I see your argument about frame, but for SMV its irrelevant because there is only one sex symbol in that picture and that is mark wahlberg
Also who cares about a few women finding taylor lautner too short? This is not blackpill but crybabypill. Taylor lautner has millions of prime stacys wanting to fuck him and you cry about a few women on facebook finding him too short? :lul: :lul: :lul:

I think height is more important. if you're short and have pretty face you're out of luck.

If you have a good face, you can work on the rest.
how do you work on 5'8" dude?

Face is the most important shit, then height and a bit behind it frame, then race, then not being retarded. All the rest is cope, doesn't matter even 1%.
high iq post as usual

I see your argument about frame, but for SMV its irrelevant because there is only one sex symbol in that picture and that is mark wahlberg
Also who cares about a few women finding taylor lautner too short? This is not blackpill but crybabypill. Taylor lautner has millions of prime stacys wanting to fuck him and you cry about a few women on facebook finding him too short? :lul: :lul: :lul:
The rock is also a sex symbol. The picture was me showing that even for guys that have attractive faces for some girls it's not good enough to show that height matters.

It's quite simply actually, foids are generally quite small, therefore as a small guy you just go for smaller foids, and there are tons of them. Having said that I think that you can conceivably date a chick even up to an inch or so taller than yourself - it's secondary to most foids.

On the other hand, if your face is trash then the opposite is true, you have to find someone as ugly as yourself, and considering the advantage foids work with in the sexual market place, this means that you'll likely have to over-correct by trying to appeal to chicks with uglier faces than yours.

Face is king - as a small dude I guarantee it.