Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you don't have social experience (0, like me, at 26 y.o.), and by some miracle get a date... as a sub5... short... and insecure...

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Apparently I wasn't clear about it, sorry for the confusion...
- I'm saying if "you" (I) by some insane miracle get date as a ugly 5'4 manlet like myself (the chances are 1 in 1 million, let's say I use a filter that changes my face on photos on dating sites), doesn't meant she will be your gf. She'll see how you really look, you have Aspergers (like myself), also a disorder that impacts your face...

I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER. NOTH–ING. NADA.

A good looking chad can be boring and uninteresting and not funny. He'll get a gf.

A normie 5/10 or 6/10 can get a gf, albeit not a pretty one, if he's really funny and interesting.

But I have a 2/10 face, I'm 5'4/1.62m short, and I have extreme social anxiety, I have not had a social life since I was 12 years old, I've not once been out on a night in my life (I'm 26). I don't know how to talk to foids, I get made fun of and talked about by strangers...

In short – it's over. 100x over for me.

I want to get an incurable terminal disease.

Last edited:
If you land a date, you mog all of us excluding fakecels that are having sex rn.

... if you were a 5/10, ok, and you were really funny and smart etc. you could get a gf...

and vice versa, if you're boring and not funny, but good looking... no problem...

...but I have nothing...

... don't know what to say if I ever get the date I 100% will never get...
...even if I do, I have nothing to offer... not looks, not fun, not money.... although I'd need to be a multi-millionaire many times over to get a "gf" who will then end me and get my life insurance and my assets...
... you're not funny or interesting...
being chad would save you from that, looks can save you from being socially inept (but most good looking people are socially apt)

knowing it's over... I'll spend the rest of my "life" like this... lonely...

I wanna get cancer please... then get euthanasia in Holland or Switzerland...

why is life so unfair...
ur lying

if you really wanted to spend your life this way you wouln't complain about inequality and unfairness

I never had a date.

Are dates like in movies or TV series? Like, the butterflies in your stomach (anxiety) gets worse when being close to the girl you like.

You should focus on getting that shitty job to get some money for your copes, women are of no importance.
Succubi can only steal your vril, not give something worthwhile in return.

Are dates like in movies or TV series? Like, the butterflies in your stomach (anxiety) gets worse when being close to the girl you like.
If you land a date, you mog all of us excluding fakecels that are having sex rn.
Wait wait wait. I never got a date, nor will I ever.

What I'm saying is even if I do get a date – or talk to a woman – I won't get her as a gf bc I have nothing to offer.

sorry if I was not clear about this

Wait wait wait. I never got a date, nor will I ever.

What I'm saying is even if I do get a date – or talk to a woman – I won't get her as a gf bc I have nothing to offer.

sorry if I was not clear about this
I hope you do land a date in the future nevertheless.

I wonder that myself.What it feels like. Or what it feels like to be loved, and love. But it will always be just that. Wondering. And that's kinda sad.

We're so far removed from people our own age there's no recovering from it.

For NPCs, probably not. They’re so used to getting sex and affection that its taken for granted.

For incels, maybe. I managed to hang out with a girl one time in my life. It was in high school and she brought her friends. I had such severe anxiety that I didn't say a word the entire time. She awkwardly got up and left with her friends, probably apologizing to them for meeting up with such a weird loser.
Did they say "bye"?

No. She didn’t say anything at all. She got up and left. She looked embarrassed.
Brutal bro. She wouldn't even have invited me to begin with. I'm 26, and a so-called kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin (KHHV, aka a "truecel") because I'm ugly and short. I hate my life.

You heightmog me by an inch, but it is still brutally over for you at 5’4. Sorry bro :feelsbadman:

You heightmog me by an inch, but it is still brutally over for you at 5’4. Sorry bro :feelsbadman:
1 inch is considered a "heightmog"? C'mon. :lul:

Apparently I wasn't clear about it, sorry for the confusion...
- I'm saying if "you" (I) by some insane miracle get date as a ugly 5'4 manlet like myself (the chances are 1 in 1 million, let's say I use a filter that changes my face on photos on dating sites), doesn't meant she will be your gf. She'll see how you really look, you have Aspergers (like myself), also a disorder that impacts your face...

I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER. NOTH–ING. NADA.

A good looking chad can be boring and uninteresting and not funny. He'll get a gf.
A normie 5/10 or 6/10 can get a gf, albeit not a pretty one, if he's really funny and interesting.

But I have a 2/10 face, I'm 5'4/1.62m short, and I have extreme social anxiety, I have not had a social life since I was 12 years old, I've not once been out on a night in my life (I'm 26). I don't know how to talk to foids, I get made fun of and talked about by strangers...

In short – it's over. 100x over for me.

I want to get an incurable terminal disease.
my grandmother passed away due to liver cancer and died after 6 months.
the first 3 months were fine but the last 3 were horrible i couldn't stand watching her die slowly.
I understand that inceldom makes people want to disappear from this heightist world but please be careful what you wish for.
My grandmother died painfully and i know what cancer is like. it is scarier when you witnessed a person's death.

it's over
It is not over for you.

It's not over because it never began for you.

It is cruel to judge yourself for sexual and romantic accomplishments that were always way beyond your reach.

It's like some manlet who enjoys playing basketball in fifth grade but then gets depressed for not joining NBA. Bro... you were never meant for the NBA.

Us ugly short spergs were never meant to have fulfilling romantic relationships.

It's not over for us, it never ever began for us. We must try and find something else to do with our lives.

I know man. I’m sorry for you too :cryfeels: It’s hard for us manlets and that's an understatement if there ever was one

my grandmother passed away due to liver cancer and died after 6 months.
the first 3 months were fine but the last 3 were horrible i couldn't stand watching her die slowly.
I understand that inceldom makes people want to disappear from this heightist world but please be careful what you wish for.
My grandmother died painfully and i know what cancer is like. it is scarier when you witnessed a person's death.
I'm sorry for your loss and the situation you all were in. Thank you for telling me your viewpoint

I could go to Switzerland or Belgium, even people who are non-terminal can get assisted suicide (in some cases also extreme depression) , and those with terminal cancer can get it anyway, so I'd just go like that instead of suffer

I wonder that myself.What it feels like. Or what it feels like to be loved, and love. But it will always be just that. Wondering. And that's kinda sad.
Imagine a jb hugging you from behind while giggling and you feel her warm body.

damn, that stung, feels like I just got shot in the chest, and I'm bleeding out

:feelscry::cryfeels:

damn, that stung, feels like I just got shot in the chest, and I'm bleeding out

:feelscry::cryfeels:
For whatever reason you saying that makes it a bit less bad for me, is that some sort of sadism?

Whenever I think about a girl smiling or hugging me, I feel like I'm physically tortured.

Foid skin is so soft have you noticed

For whatever reason you saying that makes it a bit less bad for me, is that some sort of sadism?
nah, I'm just trying to say, you saying something I obviously don't have and I know I will never have, hurts and a lot of the times it's gut wrenching

Whenever I think about a girl smiling or hugging me, I feel like I'm physically tortured.
You mean, if she'd hug you, you'd feel physically tortured – or when you are thinking about it, because you can't have it

I hope I didn't make you feel more bad again with what I said :worryfeels:

Foid skin is so soft have you noticed
I don't know hahahaha my brain has its own image of foid skin. It kind of feels like my own. I touched my own legs with my face and the same night I started dreaming of putting my face into some thick tighs of a jb. It was the best feeling ever. I don't know how actual foid skin feels like

I don't know hahahaha my brain has its own image of foid skin. It kind of feels like my own. I touched my own legs with my face and the same night I started dreaming of putting my face into some thick tighs of a jb. It was the best feeling ever. I don't know how actual foid skin feels like
For most foids its insanely soft i noticed it at my cousins must be the estrogen

damn, you just shot be in the gut, you know how much that hurts
It's way worse than getting shot because this feeling will stay for another 70 years in my case. Another 70 years of suffering every fucking day jfl

It's way worse than getting shot because this feeling will stay for another 70 years in my case. Another 70 years of suffering every fucking day jfl
:yes: you got me there

I guess it's like being in jail for the rest of our lives, no freedom, no decent gf, no joy

:yes: you got me there

I guess it's like being in jail for the rest of our lives, no freedom, no decent gf, no joy
Yeah I just watched a video about medieval torture in prison before, that would be better than my fate. The fact that I'm completely blackpilled and have lost even the last glimmer of hope is what causes the suffering. There is a reason why people say that hope is the last thing that dies. It's almost impossible to be so blackpilled that you don't have any hope, I think it's a mental state that very few humans have experienced to this extent. Most retards or severely handicapped people have pretty shitty lives, let's be honest. But they seem to keep it together. They still have some blue pilled form of hope. Even though their genetic material is trash and no woman will ever want them, they are unable to fully realize that. We are able to see it which makes the suffering so much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back