Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you don't have a plan every second of your life you are a loser

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
It's Labor Day weekend. And here I am, perpetually venting on a Saturday night alone wanting to DIE. I fucking hate normies, and acquaintences. They all have SHIT to do, every second of their LIFE. They don't make plans with people like us. They makes plans with WINNERS. People that are good looking, and just DON'T THINK. They experience, and FEEL PLEASURE every moment of their life. Pleasure and LOVE not for YOU. Its for THEM. When you are autistic and ugly you are literally God's mistake.

God isn't real but if he was he's as purposefully creative as some fuckup modern artist that shits out a RETARDED painting of a CUNT. No thought put in whatsoever. Just a random fucking action. Random as a fart on Halloween. That's pretty much every person. And when people ask him, "ooooh, what did you mean by that painting?" He goes: "God works in mysterious ways." And winks, like some CUNT whore mindfucking with you, and he knows it.

Last edited:
Just punch your walls or something. Normies spend weeks without plans tbh. Plans are awful. Normies operate on an in-the-moment basis and PRETEND to have plans so they can avoid spending time with you.

God isn't real but if he was he's just some fuckup modern artist that shits out a RETARDED painting of a CUNT. No thought put in whatsoever. Just a random fucking action. Random as a fart on Halloween. And when people ask him, "ooooh, what did you mean by that painting?" He goes: "God works in mysterious ways." And winks, like some CUNT whore mindfucking with you, and he knows it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/ may be a better site for you, lost soul. There is no scriptural basis for anything you say but there's no point in trying to argue it to you.

You are not incel because you don't plan. You are incel because you are ugly, short, or autistic, and therefor don't get to make plans.

Just punch your walls or something. Normies spend weeks without plans tbh. Plans are awful. Normies operate on an in-the-moment basis and PRETEND to have plans so they can avoid spending time with you.

I smashed this oscillating tower fan in my house after watching a video of a real life CHAD making out with a latina and spanking a STACEY, as a bunch of cucks watched on a street in New Orleans.
https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/ may be a better site for you, lost soul. There is no scriptural basis for anything you say but there's no point in trying to argue it to you.

You are not incel because you don't plan. You are incel because you are ugly, short, or autistic, and therefor don't get to make plans.

BELIEVE ME I understand that. It must be nice to be a Christcel. At least you can be a friar or something and repurpose your inceldom like it's a Thug Life video for God.

Girls have only 1 plan, to fuck chad and pin him down as long as possible, until a bigger Chad comes along, but most will take just getting to fuck Chad.

I live on a big college campus. 60-70% of girls walking around at night wear pants cut at the middle of their asscheeks, and shirts that show at least half their boobs. They are blatantly advertising themselves for Chad, it's so fucking obvious. I can't imagine how a rational man can stay bluepilled in 2018.

Girls have only 1 plan, to fuck chad and pin him down as long as possible, until a bigger Chad comes along, but most will take just getting to fuck Chad.

I live on a big college campus. 60-70% of girls walking around at night wear pants cut at the middle of their asscheeks, and shirts that show at least half their boobs. They are blatantly advertising themselves for Chad, it's so fucking obvious. I can't imagine how a rational man can stay bluepilled in 2018.

What FUCKING pisses me off is that bitches dress this slutty IRL, and now they're removing the slutty clothes from our video games. Look at the difference between MK9 and MK10. WHAT THE FUCK. Can you just let us have something to cope with???

What FUCKING pisses me off is that bitches dress this slutty IRL, and now they're removing the slutty clothes from our video games. Look at the difference between MK9 and MK10. WHAT THE FUCK. Can you just let us have something to cope with???

Can't have incels see the parts of girls that are reserved only for Chad tee hee

Can't have incels see the parts of girls that are reserved only for Chad tee hee

I swear to God, if they made Ivy's tits smaller on Soul Calibur 6. THANK YOU JAPAN for having balls, unlike AMERICA who LOVES putting the titty polygons away to white knight the lesbo purple haired chicks.

Last edited:
BELIEVE ME I understand that. It must be nice to be a Christcel. At least you can be a friar or something and repurpose your inceldom like it's a Thug Life video for God.

Celibacy is rewarded in the Christian faith, but faithful marriage is 100% OK too. All the best Christian men I know are married. Even Luther married. It doesn't really solve the problem TBH. Why do you think there are so many molestation cases in the catholic church? The men are called to celibacy, and they cannot deal with it in a healthy way. Marriage is the way to deal with it healthily.

I swear to God, if they made Ivy's tits smaller on Soul Calibur 6. THANK YOU JAPAN for having balls, unlike AMERICA who LOVES putting the titty polygons away to white night the lesbo purple haired chicks.
Now this is somehting we can agree on. Game devs in the west aim to please bluehairs who don't even buy their games. It seems like there has been somewhat of a vocal fight about this, and some devs seem to be changing while others aren't. Anyways, Japan makes the best games and definitely knows how to write fictional women.

I swear to God, if they made Ivy's tits smaller on Soul Calibur 6. THANK YOU JAPAN for having balls, unlike AMERICA who LOVES putting the titty polygons away to white night the lesbo purple haired chicks.

Every popular American video game circa 2021 will feature a dyed-blue haired hyper femishit butch protag who touts her betaboy estrogen enriched sidekick on a chain. Each boss of the game will personify a different component of the "patriarchy" such as "Wage Gapotron" and "Ugly Rich Me too machine".

With each victory the protagonist grows more and more enthusiastic about her ability to finally topple the patriarchy and restore women to their natural place of power, her sidekick using his betabux powers as support. Nearing the final boss, she is certain he won't be any more trouble than the guys she fended off before.

The final boss is a 6'5" muscular square-jawed stud with a 10" cock and deep booming voice. His name is Chad. The final act of the game becomes a QuickTime event BDSM fuck fest, hours upon hours of the protagonist getting railed by Chad as her diligent boy servant sits in his cuck shed and watches. At the end of the debauchery, the protagonist drops her whip of progress and concedes that men deserve to hold dominion over women, as long as those men give her tingles.

I took a shit and it was a two wipe wonder. My anus feels completely empty.

Most people have no plans and they are drifting asleep through their life.

Every popular American video game circa 2021 will feature a dyed-blue haired hyper femishit butch protag who touts her betaboy estrogen enriched sidekick on a chain. Each boss of the game will personify a different component of the "patriarchy" such as "Wage Gapotron" and "Ugly Rich Me too machine".

With each victory the protagonist grows more and more enthusiastic about her ability to finally topple the patriarchy and restore women to their natural place of power, her sidekick using his betabux powers as support. Nearing the final boss, she is certain he won't be any more trouble than the guys she fended off before.

The final boss is a 6'5" muscular square-jawed stud with a 10" cock and deep booming voice. His name is Chad. The final act of the game becomes a QuickTime event BDSM fuck fest, hours upon hours of the protagonist getting railed by Chad as her diligent boy servant sits in his cuck shed and watches. At the end of the debauchery, the protagonist drops her whip of progress and concedes that men deserve to hold dominion over women, as long as those men give her tingles.

Dude, spoiler tags please! Some of us haven't even seen the new Starwars yet.

It's Labor Day weekend. And here I am, perpetually venting on a Saturday night alone wanting to DIE. I fucking hate normies, and acquaintences. They all have SHIT to do, every second of their LIFE. They don't make plans with people like us. They makes plans with WINNERS. People that are good looking, and just DON'T THINK. They experience, and FEEL PLEASURE every moment of their life. Pleasure and LOVE not for YOU. Its for THEM. When you are autistic and ugly you are literally God's mistake.

God isn't real but if he was he's as purposefully creative as some fuckup modern artist that shits out a RETARDED painting of a CUNT. No thought put in whatsoever. Just a random fucking action. Random as a fart on Halloween. That's pretty much every person. And when people ask him, "ooooh, what did you mean by that painting?" He goes: "God works in mysterious ways." And winks, like some CUNT whore mindfucking with you, and he knows it.

Yep. This.