Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you don’t have a license, you’re incel regardless of looks

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
People here think looks are the only thing that matters. Nope. Drivers license is very critical. You can’t drive your date to places and foid’s always rely on men for that. And I’ve heard many foids ridicule licenseless men or at least don’t want to date them. I remember once when watching iCarly one of the last scenes of that toe bathtub episode Carly and her bf were laughing about her bf’s sister being 18 without a license. I took that scene very personally. I am almost 23 without a license. I have roughly 6 hours left to drive to get license. If you are licenseless you are doomed to inceldom. Small penises are an automatic death sentence even for chads and so is no license.

It depends on what country you live in. In Korea, I don't think it's as important because they have an excellent subway system there.

You are not missing out on anything. Me driving has not get me laid and I'm 100% sure it never will
That’s because you’re sub5. If you’re weren’t, you would’ve ascended

I don't have a car and will never get one because of fucked up economy. Getting a driver license is pointless for me since I will never be able to use it.

People here think looks are the only thing that matters. Nope. Drivers license is very critical. You can’t drive your date to places and foid’s always rely on men for that. And I’ve heard many foids ridicule licenseless men or at least don’t want to date them. I remember once when watching iCarly one of the last scenes of that toe bathtub episode Carly and her bf were laughing about her bf’s sister being 18 without a license. I took that scene very personally. I am almost 23 without a license. I have roughly 6 hours left to drive to get license. If you are licenseless you are doomed to inceldom. Small penises are an automatic death sentence even for chads and so is no license.

It might matter to sub chadlites, when girls are out for your resources. But when they want you for your looks nothing can put you down.

Last edited:
False. If you think anything other than looks matter you're bluepilled. I know 2 people irl older than 18 that have girlfriends and can't drive. And I don't know many people...

Not if you're a 2/10 truecel like me , been driving for over a year and still rotting in my basement while Chads from my highschool who can't drive are with their harems on the beach.

driver license pill is the most brootal pill on this forum.

I'll get it soon

You can drive her to places on a scooter if you’re good looking

You can drive her to places on a scooter if you’re good looking
Won’t work
False. If you think anything other than looks matter you're bluepilled. I know 2 people irl older than 18 that have girlfriends and can't drive. And I don't know many people...
sub9 law exists for licenseless men

The 2 people I know are no where near being a 10 so cope more. Looks is everyhing case closed.
They’re probably 9s and you underrate them

They’re probably 9s and you underrate them
Nope both are pure normies. 5s and that is not an over/under rating. You need to get out more dude, having a license means nothing in terms of getting a girlfriend.

My best friend is a 6 at best and he's had the same girlfriend for over 2 years, no driver's license. While I have a car and driver's license and I am KHHV.
He probably statusmaxxed or his gf is a woman who doesn’t care about most men being able to be independent. That’s just as cherry-picky as “I saw ugly guys with stacy gfs”
Nope both are pure normies. 5s and that is not an over/under rating. You need to get out more dude, having a license means nothing in terms of getting a girlfriend.
I’m almost certain he was a chad. Just because he doesn’t have a huge jawline doesn’t mean he isn’t chad.

He probably statusmaxxed or his gf is a woman who doesn’t care about most men being able to be independent. That’s just as cherry-picky as “I saw ugly guys with stacy gfs”

I’m almost certain he was a chad. Just because he doesn’t have a huge jawline doesn’t mean he isn’t chad.
Im honestly laughing about how delusional you are in thinking that guys without licenses are sexless/loveless. Its sad that someone as notorious as you on this site will never accept that looks = everything. Its almost comical how this is even possible.

Im honestly laughing about how delusional you are in thinking that guys without licenses are sexless/loveless. Its sad that someone as notorious as you on this site will never accept that looks = everything. Its almost comical how this is even possible.
Any 6/10 normie without a license is ridiculed not a slayer. Everyone would agree with me other than this forum

:feelsseriously:

@Personalityinkwell

Everyone would agree with me other than this forum
You mean the status quo normies? kek you are beyond saving with that rationale. This is something IT would use to justify their anti-incel logic and their call to the majority stance on topics. Why would anyone outside this forums opinion even matter is the question. The average person walking down the street has no idea what the blackpill even is.

At this point it’s hard to tell if these people are trolling or the years of rotmaxxing inside their houses actually rotted their brains.

You mean the status quo normies? kek you are beyond saving with that rationale. This is something IT would use to justify their anti-incel logic and their call to the majority stance on topics. Why would anyone outside this forums opinion even matter is the question. The average person walking down the street has no idea what the blackpill even is.
If any guy told foids he is almost 23 and no license the majority of the time he’d be ridiculed. Stop coping. Stop cherry picking presumably made up stories about some normie being a slayer without a license at 25. That hasty generalizations fallacy doesn’t work. I could show an ugly guy with a gf or a dwarf with a tall gf but that would be cherry-picking

If any guy told foids he is almost 23 and no license the majority of the time he’d be ridiculed. Stop coping. Stop cherry picking presumably made up stories about some normie being a slayer without a license at 25. That hasty generalizations fallacy doesn’t work. I could show an ugly guy with a gf or a dwarf with a tall gf but that would be cherry-picking

Do you have financial problems? If not, then you only have yourself to blame for not being able to drive at that age.

Do you have financial problems? If not, then you only have yourself to blame for not being able to drive at that age.
With OCD and mentalceldom I couldn’t do it to get a license easily

Do you know what it’s like to struggle with mental health
In what way did mental health issues stop you from getting a license for 6 years so far? Assuming you live in the US.

Drivers license matter for sub8 men

If you are 25+ yo and not chad then the driver license pill is real. Chad beats everything.

You are not missing out on anything. Me driving has not get me laid and I'm 100% sure it never will

Then why do you drive? Your first sentence is just plain wrong. If you missed out on teenage driving, you simply missed out on a significant and unique part of your life.

Same I got my liscense at 16

And look at that. Another one who needs to brag about it.

Destroys OP

How exactly? It just shows, that literal Chad can get away with... He can get awaqy with a lot of things and we are aware of that.

you on this site will never accept that looks = everything.

He never said such thing in the frst place. Everybody is aware that looks is the most significant part when it comes to this. He never denied it. Nobody here denied it.

Any 6/10 normie without a license is ridiculed not a slayer. Everyone would agree with me other than this forum

To be honest. Only people here tend to disagree when it comes to this topic or similar topics. Every normie would actually agree here, yet for some reason, people here are in denial about that. Yes, we all know that a "literal slayer" can go around and do whatever he wants to do - but that is not the topic here. Nobody here claimed, that a driver lcience will turn you into an absolute slayer. A driver lcience is just needed in order to function normally in this life and era. That is a fact.

If you are 25+ yo and not chad then the driver license pill is real. Chad beats everything.

Finally a normal comment. Although, I would say it actually starts around age 20. In USA, even earlier.

I already explained it. He did not debunk anything at all.
Yes I know that for you the driver license pill is not about getting sex but about feeling emasculated. But it debunks what OP said.

Yes I know that for you the driver license pill is not about getting sex but about feeling emasculated. But it debunks what OP said.

He also said:

The thing is, that this experiment used a literal Chad. Of course he would still have succes regardless of having a driver lcience or not. But once again, a Chad with a driver licence beats a Chad without it.

He also said:

The thing is, that this experiment used a literal Chad. Of course he would still have succes regardless of having a driver lcience or not. But once again, a Chad with a driver licence beats a Chad without it.
Yes I agree that it has an effect, but he said that you're incel REGARDLESS of looks if you don't have a license which is obviously not true.

Then why do you drive? Your first sentence is just plain wrong. If you missed out on teenage driving, you simply missed out on a significant and unique part of your life.

And look at that. Another one who needs to brag about it.

How exactly? It just shows, that literal Chad can get away with... He can get awaqy with a lot of things and we are aware of that.

He never said such thing in the frst place. Everybody is aware that looks is the most significant part when it comes to this. He never denied it. Nobody here denied it.

To be honest. Only people here tend to disagree when it comes to this topic or similar topics. Every normie would actually agree here, yet for some reason, people here are in denial about that. Yes, we all know that a "literal slayer" can go around and do whatever he wants to do - but that is not the topic here. Nobody here claimed, that a driver lcience will turn you into an absolute slayer. A driver lcience is just needed in order to function normally in this life and era. That is a fact.

Finally a normal comment. Although, I would say it actually starts around age 20. In USA, even earlier.
Just get your drivers liscense theory

Just get your drivers liscense theory

Cope, it is not that easy. In fact, more and more men cannot drive anymore. I already tried that but I even could not get behind of driving simulation.

Not having a license would be very strange if not living in a dense city with good public transport where a car would be impractical.

Cope, it is not that easy. In fact, more and more men cannot drive anymore. I already tried that but I even could not get behind of driving simulation.
Driving doesn’t depend on your looks stop being a bitch and just do it