Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you don’t have a license, you’re incel regardless of looks

Driving doesn’t depend on your looks stop being a bitch and just do it

I never said it is related to my looks. In fact, I said I even could not get behind of driving simulation at driving school. Some people here are really struggling with reading.

People here think looks are the only thing that matters. Nope. Drivers license is very critical. You can’t drive your date to places and foid’s always rely on men for that. And I’ve heard many foids ridicule licenseless men or at least don’t want to date them. I remember once when watching iCarly one of the last scenes of that toe bathtub episode Carly and her bf were laughing about her bf’s sister being 18 without a license. I took that scene very personally. I am almost 23 without a license. I have roughly 6 hours left to drive to get license. If you are licenseless you are doomed to inceldom. Small penises are an automatic death sentence even for chads and so is no license.
Cope. I heard stories of Chads being taken by their girlfriends by car everywhere they wanted to go.

I never said it is related to my looks. In fact, I said I even could not get behind of driving simulation at driving school. Some people here are really struggling with reading.
I don’t care about your problems unless they involve being mogged and incelized. All other problems are nothing

I don’t care about your problems unless they involve being mogged and incelized. All other problems are nothing

If you do not care, then why do you talk?
Also:
Not being able to drive = Being mogged by almost everyone including females

not having a license as a sub chad can make you an incel

The problem of not being able to drive your date only arises if you're able to get dates in the first place.

The driver’s licensepill ran me over

Low IQ thread ngl

The problem of not being able to drive your date only arises if you're able to get dates in the first place.
which applies to most men

What is up with these stupid posts?

I don't have a drivers license, it's over for me. Pic related, it's me being depressed after taking the bus