Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Most BRUTAL Driver's License Pill of ALL TIME!

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Hypothetically speaking, let's say you're an incel without a driver's license... Let's say you're ugly as fuck too. Somehow you manage to get a date lined up by some foid who, for whatever reason (in IT fantasy land) accepts you despite your looks. She lives over ten miles away. You and her set up a time and place. You don't drive so you have to take an Uber or Lyft... Uber and Lyft require a photo of your face in order to sign up and request rides... So you're about to go on a date, your date says she is on her way walking to the spot and you request an Uber or Lyft... Then, no Uber or Lyft driver accepts your ride request because you're ugly as fuck and look middle eastern... Date cancelled.

Moral of the story:
Even if you find a foid who will accept your looks, if you don't have a driver's license, Uber and Lyft will deny you rides based on your looks...
This is how brutal lookism is and why facial surgery should be covered by healthcare in America. You are literally denied service because you are ugly. That's fucking discrimination, that's like having a "NO NEGROES ALLOWED" sign in front of your shop.

(This is a hypothetical situation based on a true story I heard about another incel)

@LastGerman

Last edited:
@LastGerman was right all along, even though everyone has doubted him

Make him a mod, he was brutally fucking right. Incels have no idea idea that ugly, ethnic men are essentially banned from getting rides with Uber and Lyft.

Luckily i am not that ugly
but i'm still manlet

TBH listening to music in the car during late night drives is major lifefuel and a huge mog on all you liscnessless cels

Cope.
I'd fuck him but he doesn't have a driver's license.
Said by no foid, ever.

I would maskmaxx at this point

Don't you have bicycles? Or public transport?

Make him a mod, he was brutally fucking right. Incels have no idea idea that ugly, ethnic men are essentially banned from getting rides with Uber and Lyft.

It is either you can drive or nothing.

Don't you have bicycles? Or public transport?

Just lol at using a bicycle or public transportation as a grown up man. Bicycles are also expensive while public transportation might not work due to the general route.

That sounds quite brutal tbh. My understanding of this specific pill has been expanded.

tfw driverlicensecel

Hypothetically speaking, let's say you're an incel without a driver's license... Let's say you're ugly as fuck too.

i am an incel without a drivers license and im ugly as fuck too

lol @ those who deny the drivers license pill

like literally, it was always, ALWAYS, the truth

how can people be so ignorant?

No they dont
I thought they make you upload a pic for "driver safety".
lol @ those who deny the drivers license pill

like literally, it was always, ALWAYS, the truth

how can people be so ignorant?
And the shekel hoarding kikes who prevent povertycels from pursuing getting a driver's license with their bloodsucking laws that force you to have car insurance or have a shootout with Satan's badge wearing minions... In order for most men to get a job, they need a driver's license unless they live in a coastal US city that is developed enough to have public transportation, in order to drive legally in the Jewnited States of Cuckmerica, you need car insurance, which requires a stable source of income to pay for... It's not hard to see that car insurance is a plot to keep poor and ugly men off the road. Oh well, if an incel really needs to drive, all he needs to do is carry a screwdriver around until he finds a parked van and has visions of an Armenian saint. (in Modern Jewish Enslavement of MankindCraft)

Last edited:
JFL I saw 10-year-old Kids drive cars in my village

JFL I saw 10-year-old Kids drive cars in my village
Most people without driver's licenses know how to drive, they just can't legally because of their Zionist occupied governments and police who use violence and intimidation to extort money for their Jewish masters at the car insurance companies.