Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ...if you dont have 1000 social media notifications every morning.

P

Panda

Banned
-
Woman-texting-in-bed-632824.jpg

you wake up and you see your lock screen has a mile long list of notification previews
unlock your phone and you have..

5 new spotify song share notifications
20 new text messages
30 new snapchat notifications
50 new facebook notifications
100 new twitter notifications
300 new musically notifications
800 new instagram notifications
2000 new tinder notifications

even the average incel has atleast 50 notifications from reddit or steamchat what do you have?

2 notifications on incels.is? gigalol.
kW2azqH.jpg

Giga cope, the average incel gets 1 twitter notification after perfectly using it for over 3 years

you wake up and you see your lock screen has a mile long list of notification previews

20 new text messages

even the average incel has atleast 50 notifications from reddit or steamchat what do you have?

kW2azqH.jpg
Normalfag in USA get literally hundreds of Snapchat by itself a day to keep “streaks”. Not counting anything else, women and chad get literal thousands of them.

It is cope bro.Normies and chads get notifications irl

Social media is a waste of time, even this site is a waste of time tbh, but got to cope somehow...

Always remember thst a 3/10 landehale gets inundated with more texts and likes than Chad (seriously)

I get some alerts here on this forum.

A good start to my day.

Strangely legit.

I am surprised if I get texts most of the time. I would bet the more attractive you are the more calls & notifications you get, whether male or female.

it's over if you're brainwashed normie cuck who needs to use social media

chad just go out and have sex, never touched a pc or had a mobile phone in his life

Always remember thst a 3/10 landehale gets inundated with more texts and likes than Chad (seriously)
that itself is also a sad reality. They also get laid just as much. Like how.........If landwhales get laid more than chads.. then incels are screwed.

Is there any way I can get a notification without any social media account, cuz I have none? Any idea?

mine are only from the apps themselves telling me to follow someone or promotion

20 new text messages

kW2azqH.jpg
I woke up with 7 once

Back wheh I had FB I did get a lot of notifications however after a while you realize it is meaningless. Some random idiots are just raising each others status and it is usually like for like. I would rather I woke up to my oneitis evey morning and get zero notifications than get 1000s of notifications and wake up alone.

However I will admit it did make me happy for a while,and probably would keep me going was I
1)more NT
2) got more likes than others. I used to get semi okay number but kinda bottomish tier.

Back wheh I had FB I did get a lot of notifications however after a while you realize it is meaningless. Some random idiots are just raising each others status and it is usually like for like. I would rather I woke up to my oneitis evey morning and get zero notifications than get 1000s of notifications and wake up alone.

However I will admit it did make me happy for a while,and probably would keep me going was I
1)more NT
2) got more likes than others. I used to get semi okay number but kinda bottomish tier.

How are you going to get an oneitis without social media. You will look like a bottom tier creepo.

How are you going to get an oneitis without social media. You will look like a bottom tier creepo.
No idea man..
I was thinking of maybe restoring my old FB,but idk it is just so cringe to play the normie game.
And if u mean my real oneitis I doubt she would be impressed by a low tier social media anways tbh. For her I would probably need to get famous or something.

Anyways it all seems hopeless more and more.

you can tell she's a stuck up bitch. She just has that phenotype

I actually lost Instagram followers on my recent vacation where I posted a bunch of travel pics. Now I'm down to 2 measly followers and will probably close my account this weekend.

No idea man..
I was thinking of maybe restoring my old FB,but idk it is just so cringe to play the normie game.
And if u mean my real oneitis I doubt she would be impressed by a low tier social media anways tbh. For her I would probably need to get famous or something.

Anyways it all seems hopeless more and more.

My oneitis has 2000 facebook ^friends^. I cannot even fathom how the hell I will get 1/10th of that. I don't want to add her cause she'd laugh so hard at my zero social media presence.

Time to buy some fake Facebook friends I'd say.

I am so out of touch from all the social media. I am 22 and use none..just fuck my life

@Kointo has 1000k notifications on this site, and doesn't even bother to check them. What a chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back