Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't hate femoids as an incel you are a cuck

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
These whores show their tight little bodies in revealing outfits to taunt and torment us. If you do not harbor hatred for this beings, you are a masochist cuck.

I second that.

I don't hate women. I just don't treat them like human beings. They are pets, some are cute and lovable but most of them are annoying and selfish. Only thing all of them have in common is the fact that they are only for pleasing their owner.

I look at femoids as a horde of people possessed by demons, or just zombies with a hive mind. There is something seriously fucked up about them that isn't human. Maybe in another dimension, they aren't shit at being decent human beings.

I'm a cuck.

inb4 "we already knew that."

I am filled with rage when I see one. It would be theraputic if I was allowed to hit one, one day.

I once did a krav maga class at work and it felt amazing being able to beat up femoids.