Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't fit in the with the cool kids group by elementary school, your life is essentially over

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
since those social circles get carried on over into middle school, high school, and adult life

of the people I know, the people they hang out with to this day are mutually connected to their elementary school friends in one way or another

if you hang out with nerds, you will never branch over to the cool kids with the pretty girls, unless you become a sport star or something

Be thankful your parents didn't switch your school halfway through

it's not only one group though, there are more, like the punks, rockers, jocks, et cetera.

Cope. Chad can have zero friends and get laid.

it's not only one group though, there are more, like the punks, rockers, jocks, et cetera.
It's relatively easy to be socially adept. OP probably has traits of autism, which will murder relationship potential worse than any ugliness.

it was already over by 5, unless I grew to be 6'2+

This happened to me four times. Three times in elementary school and once in middle school.

Pythagorean oath- "By the one who bestows on our mind the number four, fount and root of ever-flowing creation."
Me also.

I can never forgive my parents for the mistakes they made, they are largely to blame for my incel life. It's a cold hard life when even your family betrays you.

chad always has friends, being nt is legit for normies, it will dictate whether you are incel or slay beckies

only the cool popular kids have access to the pretty girls

having nerd friends does nothing if you want the pretty girls

Be thankful your parents didn't switch your school halfway through
Nothing really happens about it when you're an adult, as I have somewhat done it a lot, but yeah, the younger you are the more brutal it is.

I fit in with the cool kids in my first four years of elementary, and then I had to move in fifth grade, and became extremely unpopular.

Perhaps. At that age, I started being bullied for my autistic traits and difficulty socializing. I was anxious and would fidget with objects.

In comparison, a woman I know, with similar illnesses, developed lifelong friendships and now has a rich social life.

I fit in with the cool kids in my first four years of elementary, and then I had to move in fifth grade, and became extremely unpopular.
Interesting, I'm seeing a theme here.

And the faggot OP thought he had problems lol

only the cool popular kids have access to the pretty girls

having nerd friends does nothing if you want the pretty girls

I didn't claim otherwise, btw there are more factors to become one of the ,,cool kids" such as financial superiority.

Wish that I could be like the cool kids, cause all the cool kids they seem to not be depressed :feelsrope:

I was one of the most popular kids in elementary school and was social circlemaxxed hard

was really good at soccer and talked to girls on a daily basis

After elementary school ended, I became a truecel

I moved to a new school and from there everything went to shit and lead me to where I am now
Lol thats fucked

Not rly tbh. Most guys don’t reach full attractiveness until later than foids. The prettyboy in elementary grows up to be 5’6 in high school and gets left in the dust by good puberty Chad.

Personality un-ironically matters a lot more in elementary. But it slowly loses importance as people becomes hornier and the divide between foids, and unnatractive men grows larger.

General rule of thumb is if you haven’t ascend by highschool then it’s over.

Though i’d say a couple few guys are just late bloomers as their looks don’t “kick in” ti’ll college.

Low IQ thread. High school + college is critical

since those social circles get carried on over into middle school, high school, and adult life

of the people I know, the people they hang out with to this day are mutually connected to their elementary school friends in one way or another

if you hang out with nerds, you will never branch over to the cool kids with the pretty girls, unless you become a sport star or something
who still hangs out with people from elementary lol

who still hangs out with people from elementary lol

social circles get carried over into adolescent years and adulthood
Low IQ thread. High school + college is critical

your social role rolls over, unless you move schools and develop; into a chad

I agree. It's not possible to ascend from the nerds to the cool kids.

If you didn't make any friends until high school graduation its over

true looks mog social circle
I was one of the most popular kids in elementary school and was social circlemaxxed hard

was really good at soccer and talked to girls on a daily basis

After elementary school ended, I became a truecel

I moved to a new school and from there everything went to shit and lead me to where I am now
:blackpill:Similar story here. my social group swapped too many times across schools and by middle and high school it was too late.
Me also.

I can never forgive my parents for the mistakes they made, they are largely to blame for my incel life. It's a cold hard life when even your family betrays you.
brutal. Fuck

those groups are cucked

hunt alone buddy boyo :chad::chad:
those groups are cucked

hunt alone buddy boyo :chad::chad:

This

Not rly tbh. Most guys don’t reach full attractiveness until later than foids. The prettyboy in elementary grows up to be 5’6 in high school and gets left in the dust by good puberty Chad.
this is exactly what happened to me, i was giga prettyboy in elementary school but puberty made me ugly and unleashed my autism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back