Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you do ugly sweater youre a fucking CUCK

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
if you do ugly Christmas sweater youre a fucking faggot. People who do that shit are faggots fuck them and their nice happy life its columbine fuel

Never did, never saw the point.

You mean like buy christmas sweater?
lul
i don't buy clothes because noone cares anyways.

lol they had one of those at my school recently. Gay af

I always felt the ugly sweater is an indirect a way of mocking nerds/incels and their poor dressing ability

Anyone notice how in all ads of ugly sweaters its chad wearing one?

ucs-jingle-my-bells-2.jpg

Screenshot 2018 10 03 00 20 17

Screenshot 2018 10 03 00 20 17

I always felt the ugly sweater is an indirect a way of mocking nerds/incels and their poor dressing ability

Anyone notice how in all ads of ugly sweaters its chad wearing one?

ucs-jingle-my-bells-2.jpg
No its just an event that normal fags do to celebrate gay ass Christmas with their gay ass faggot family with their nice happy life

Ive always hated ugly sweater parties with a passion. Ive even refused to go to them when invited. I love how the normies are hyper obsessed with fashion during the year, but go out of their way to dress bad during the holidays. They're mocking their own conformity and consumerism without realizing it (because at these parties, everyone has to wear the ugly sweater). Either look good all the time, or don't bother.

Never even knew this existed.

"Ugly Sweater Day." Sounds like something they invented yesterday.

Ive always hated ugly sweater parties with a passion. Ive even refused to go to them when invited. I love how the normies are hyper obsessed with fashion during the year, but go out of their way to dress bad during the holidays. They're mocking their own conformity and consumerism without realizing it (because at these parties, everyone has to wear the ugly sweater). Either look good all the time, or don't bother.
If i went to an ugly sweater party itd be target practice; a bunch of faggots i despise in one place. Yea normscum follow the trends and consumerism GOTTA BE A GOOD GOY AND MAKE SHEKELS FOR SCHLMOBERG
Never even knew this existed.

"Ugly Sweater Day." Sounds like something they invented yesterday.
No its been a real thing for a while now :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Those are marketed towards middle aged, whipped betacucks...

ugly sweatet = ?

Who cares tbh

That sounds dumb as fuck, I'm glad is not a thing where I live

if you do ugly Christmas sweater youre a fucking faggot. People who do that shit are faggots fuck them and their nice happy life its columbine fuel

What do you do for fun?

normies come up with dumb shit

As long as you're doing something for the holidays. It sounds like lifting and partying makes you happy.
Yea im robbing my families Christmas cards and taking their money for the holidays. And yea it does bro
as someone with "ikillcucks" as their name, i'd expect you to be a bit more sparing in how you use the word. if you start throwing it around when it has no correlation to the situation(like with what happened to "faggot"), it will lose all meaning.
But the people who wear ugly sweaters are cucks

>America
Say no more :feelskek:

Only good one:
My boss and had an ugly sweater competition ent e 9605414

It would look good while holding my bottle of soylent though.

Anyone here low inhib enough to attend a party with a picture of themselves on the sweater?

Who the fuck do it anyway

Like 1 of 100 is wearing that.

My mom got me a Christmas sweater. It itches like fuck and makes me look gay.

Sounds like an amerifat-reddit thing

Adults doing this ugly sweater shit is dumber than adults still believing in Santa Claus.

C507B744 C00E 4A2E 82FD D9A73FEA08C9
Let me have my cope

First time i've heard of that. Must be an American thing. Sometimes i wish i lived in America in Texas or the south. I have an old relative who lives in the south, his relatives emigrated to there in the early 1990s. Must be beautiful nature and all the plains. Maybe i watched how the West Was Won tv series too much.