Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you didn't have fun as a teenager, everything is over

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Teenage years are crucial for normal mental development. If you had teenage years filled with joy, love, sex, friends and fun you can easily progress to adult phase and maturity. But if your teenage years were filled with loneliness, rejection, pain, ostracism and misery you will never quite get over it. You will always be full of regrets and you will find yourself always chasing that elusive, special feeling of pure teenage joy, but never quite getting a hold over it. That's exactly why ER did what he did. He knew that he was getting too old for that kind of fun and that he spent what should have been his happiest years alone and miserable. And with every new year pain only increased. Not only Chads had normal teenage life, but also normies. Every normie had it. Tbh, death is much better then living the rest of your life knowing you missed out.

We will never have this:

Group of teens happy on beach

High IQ thread. It's over

What about college?

Pure suicide fuel. High IQ thread.

That's all I wanted in life.

I feel like dying.

all of this could have been avoided if i lost weight and stopped wacking off in my teens. now im paying the price.

We need

434597a484cbfabca99dafbbc2b5acc8-jpg.8719

or

nuclear-bomb-dirty-470309868.jpg

Then everything becomes better

I had a lot of fun...
playing world of warcraft

If you didn't get anything at uni either, it's completely ogre.

all of this could have been avoided if i lost weight and stopped wacking off in my teens. now im paying the price.

Playing World of Warcraft destroyed my life. I got obese and ugly playing that game. Unfortunately, the damage is now permanent and I cannot undo it.

Playing World of Warcraft destroyed my life. I got obese and ugly playing that game. Unfortunately, the damage is now permanent and I cannot undo it.

How is damage permanent?

How is damage permanent?

As in, I can't go back in time. I spent my entire youth playing that game. I had no real friends, social life, etc.

But saying that, I'm still genetically ugly. So it was over the minute I was born.

As in, I can't go back in time. I spent my entire youth playing that game. I had no real friends, social life, etc.

Oh, i understand now.

A lot of people admitting they squandered their youth on stupid shit in here. That might be the case of most young men and why a lot of us are incel.

if only I wasn't fat and got braces years ago...

this explains why ended up like this

What about college?

college is full of responsabilitie and friendship and sexual/romantic partners are already made

if you are a weirdo in highschool you probably will be the same as college,no matter how high you pretend to be a normie,inside you ,you will still feel bad

im a youngcel and this year is my prom,and i know it will not get better bacause i lack the skills to make it better,i cant talk,give or get love in a non destructive and non akward way
this self destructive behavior isnt a problem or bad trait
this behaviors ARE WHAT IM,and is too late to remake myself

teenage and childhood is for define the kind of person you will be,and for me is already defined

If you didn't get anything at uni either, it's completely ogre.
IT IS FUCKING OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER ITS OVER OVER OVER OVERO VEROVEFEIhGIJGHFIGDS OVARIESSSSSSSS

Strict parents who never let me leave besides school and wow. It was over before it began

Like many have said already, I wasted my teens on World of Warcraft and other stupid games. Being ugly didn’t help either but I was so immersed in the game I didn’t even try. I wasted my youth.

IT IS FUCKING OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER ITS OVER OVER OVER OVERO VEROVEFEIhGIJGHFIGDS OVARIESSSSSSSS

desperate-wojak-59edb22c65545.jpg

Why do you have to torture me like this?

JFL at all these people blaming warcraft for their destroyed youth

brutal blackpill: it was already over for you and warcraft was your first major cope. i know it because i did the exact same thing.

note how warcraft players are always scrawny, ugly losers? its not because warcraft turns chad into an incel after he touches it.
no, its because warcraft is escapism for losers who want to flee from their shitty lives.

would i rather have gone out and enjoyed myself with other kids? of fucking course i would. but i was never invited in the first place, and when i was around for shit i was never able to have fun because i was constantly being put down and bullied by the others.
and when the choice is go out and get bullied or stay home and play warcraft - well you all know what happens.

tl;dr
you dont turn incel because of warcraft. you turn to warcraft because you are incel.

One of the hardest pills to swallow.

High IQ thread. I look at what my siblings experience in their youth compared to mine, and it's soul crushing. The fact that I have been denied happiness in what is supposed to be the best part of one's life makes me want to stick a butcher knife in my neck. All because of my genetics that I have been forcibly given.