Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you deny the blackpill then you are fucking retarded

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
We all know that the blackpill is the truth for various reasons. No matter how how much evidence and facts we present to normies and foids, they will accuse you of being a "crazy". Jesus fucking christ, how are we crazy for telling the truth about how ugly men are treated unfairly and are denied opportunities?
Here are some low iq responses from normies and women whenever I try to talk about the blackpill to them.

"Just take a shower bro, it will boost your confidence"
"You are a negative person, nobody likes to hear negativity" (fuck you, it is not negative to say that I am less likely than a good looking guy to find a gf in 2023, it is the reality, go jump off a bridge you faggot)
"Stop making excuses, you are not holding yourself accountable for your actions" (shut your fucking mouth, you cunt, I'm not making excuses, I Dress well, comb my hair, is outgoing, and have a good hygiene, I try my best to find a girlfriend by being a good communicator and by being polite and respectful to women in public and it's still my fault? C'mon. This is ridiculous)

We all know that the blackpill is the truth for various reasons. No matter how how much evidence and facts we present to normies and foids, they will accuse you of being a "crazy". Jesus fucking christ, how are we crazy for telling the truth about how ugly men are treated unfairly and are denied opportunities?
Here are some low iq responses from normies and women whenever I try to talk about the blackpill to them.

"You are a negative person, nobody likes to hear negativity" (fuck you, it is not negative to say that I am less likely than a good looking guy to find a gf in 2023, it is the reality, go jump off a bridge you faggot)
"Stop making excuses, you are not holding yourself accountable for your actions" (shut your fucking mouth, you cunt, I'm not making excuses, I Dress well, comb my hair, is outgoing, and have a good hygiene, I try my best to find a girlfriend by being a good communicator and by being polite and respectful to women in public and it's still my fault? C'mon. This is ridiculous)
I agree but don't talk about our lord and saviour in vain :soy::soy::soy:

I actually believed in bluepill/redpill shit until I hit the age 28.

If I knew what life I would get I would give a grape before I hit legal age..

Normies don't think logically. From their perspective we are using the black pill as a sort of "will to power" thing just like they do for their problems. Since humans generally favour the female gender incels will always be gaslighted as acknowledging the blackpill in an incel context in their minds is anti women. You have to think of it as one group vs another group rather than logic with bluepillers.

I actually believed in bluepill/redpill shit until I hit the age 28.

If I knew what life I would get I would give a grape before I hit legal age..
Damn I stopped believing in that shit when I was like 15/16 lol I was confused about the world and how it worked for a couple of years then I got blackpilled when I was 18

Damn I stopped believing in that shit when I was like 15/16 lol I was confused about the world and how it worked for a couple of years then I got blackpilled when I was 18
If this world doesnt let me breed, why should I accept that other people breed and become a happy family?

Every time they don't realize that I have pit in more effort than 90 percent of people do into my looks and hygiene, they don't realize that I tried different approaches and mindsets and when I try to explain they'll be like oh you just don't go outside with out realizing I when I do go outside just no one approaches you when you look like me and you just end up walking alone at the park or something.

If this world doesnt let me breed, why should I accept that other people breed and become a happy family?
I didn't say anything about that I was just confused how long it took you to find out the truth

Normies don't think logically. From their perspective we are using the black pill as a sort of "will to power" thing just like they do for their problems. Since humans generally favour the female gender incels will always be gaslighted as acknowledging the blackpill in an incel context in their minds is anti women. You have to think of it as one group vs another group rather than logic with bluepillers.
Yes, almost everything boils down to tribalism. Even we are engaging in tribalism (incels vs soyciety), but at least we accept the truth.

Yes, almost everything boils down to tribalism. Even we are engaging in tribalism (incels vs soyciety), but at least we accept the truth.
Pretty much. Male nature is brutally suppressed. Female nature however is encouraged and promoted/celebrated. I would be more ok with being an incel if society cracked down on female nature and stopped gaslighting men. As a 5"5 dicklet I'm not expecting to ever have a relationship or get laid even in an ideal society however I don't want to live in an unfair society either. At the core I think a lot of us just want honesty and no more lies even if that means we will be incels for the rest of our lives.

At the core I think a lot of us just want honesty and no more lies even if that means we will be incels for the rest of our lives.
Yes, I want normies to at least admit that their lives are built upon our suffering and they have exacerbated it by gaslighting us. I'm even more of a trucel than you, so I don't have hope for myself even in a hypothetical perfect soyciety.

Woman and Society will never Admit its their fault and will Always Put the blame on Man .

The Game Is obviously rigged .

2023 11 07 00 47 53 A Saudi Arabian Company Dressed a Migrant Worker as a Hand Sanitizer Bottl

if you show this to a bluepiller and ask if this guy fucks, if if they answer anything other than 'no' they should be shot in the larynx