Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you decide to marry a rostie this is what awaits you

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I cheated on my husband at my bachelorette party, and it was the biggest mistake of my life.

That night, I felt anxious before my girlfriends and I had even arrived at the bar.

Once we were seated, I didn’t sip my drink. Instead, I gulped down cocktail after cocktail to take the edge off my mounting unease.

“Last night out before you’re a missus!” My friend Jaz, who knew me as a party animal, whooped as I downed yet another strawberry daiquiri. She winked and gestured to the barman for a refill. “We’re only just getting started!”

To the cheering friends around me, my eagerness to get plastered made it look like I was in the mood to revel. But I wasn’t drinking to celebrate my imminent marriage.

Instead, I was drinking to escape the voice in my head that warned: “Angie! You’re not ready to commit!”

I was getting cold feet​

An hour into the drinking session, I excused myself to go to the restroom. My legs wobbled beneath me when I stood up.

In the quiet cubicle, I took my time. I needed to be alone. I didn’t understand why, but I felt overcome by a powerful mix of anger and grief. My friends were too rambunctious with happiness, too excited on my behalf.

Deep down, I felt jealous of their carefree lives. Why were they so keen to celebrate the end of my freedom? I wanted nothing more than to go to bed in a stupor, away from their banter and laughter and high hopes for my future.

Instead, I loitered by the hand dryer, delaying my return to the bar. I took deep breaths to try to ease the tightness in my chest. What was wrong with me? Why wasn’t I happy?

I felt certain I loved my husband-to-be, Jayden. At the same time, a part of me resented him for wanting to tie me down.

After our wedding, we planned to move back to his hometown. I pictured myself, decade after decade, supporting his hobbies, prioritizing his career, having sex the way he liked it.

Had my future been decided? Would that be my life?

Not that Jayden was selfish — he wasn’t telepathic, that’s all. A perpetual people-pleaser since childhood, I’d never learned to pipe up and ask him for what I wanted.

(Unlike him, I didn’t even know what I wanted!)

But I understood that unless I got the hang of expressing my needs soon, we’d run into serious problems.

I made an awful, drunken mistake​

I’d started making my way back to the bar when a dark-haired stranger approached me. He was clean-shaven, his shirt was crisply ironed, and he smelt of sandalwood cologne.

“Have I seen you somewhere before?” he asked.

I knew he hadn’t; it was nothing more than a chat-up line. I felt a wave of anger and grief wash over me again.

But I wasn’t angry at the stranger, whose interest was mildly flattering. I was angry at myself, at Jayden, and at my oblivious friends who couldn’t see I wasn’t ready for marriage.

“Have I seen you somewhere before?” the stranger repeated.

“Yes,” I replied, unsteady on my feet. Then, in a senseless moment of drunken self-sabotage, I lurched forward and kissed him.

We ended up back in the grimy restroom cubicle. He unzipped the back of my dress while I unbuttoned his jeans.

The sex was soulless and unsatisfying, and it was over within a few minutes.

Why I went through with the wedding​

I walked down the aisle on my wedding day feeling sick to my stomach. I knew that with every step I took, time was running out. I had to save my fiancé from myself before it was too late.

Halfway down the aisle, I wanted to turn back and run.

I wanted to sob and to scream, to crush the white roses in my bouquet, to tear up the tulle skirt of my wedding dress.

My heart blazed with shame. My conscience shrieked: “Abort!”

But all eyes were on me. I couldn’t do it.

Then I reached the altar and looked up at my husband-to-be, who had no idea how I’d betrayed him. I saw his eyes shining with pride and adoration where there should have been disgust.

I’d never been big on strength, resolve or courage, but at that moment, every trace of those qualities left me.

As he took my trembling hands in his, I convinced myself I had a duty to protect him from the trauma of learning what I’d done.

I didn’t deserve to marry Jayden, but neither did he deserve to have his heart broken.

You’ll destroy him if you tell the truth, Angie. That’s how I justified my silence. Why burden a good man with so much pain?

So I vowed to be faithful to him, forsaking all others. My voice shook but gave nothing away. I wept when we shared our first kiss as husband and wife.

“I’m crying happy tears!” I insisted when he cradled my face. He trusted me, so he believed that lie — just as he believed all the others that would come after.

At the reception, I drank too much Merlot and ended up dry-heaving over the toilet, head spinning.

“What’s the matter, Angie?” My best friend and bridesmaid, Nina, knelt beside me, rubbing my back.

“I’m hormonal.” I rattled off every excuse I could think of. “Getting married is one big emotional whirlwind. I’m not good with crowds and being in the limelight is freaking intense.”

All those statements were accurate to an extent. But the principal reason for my anguish? I couldn’t bring myself to tell anyone, not even Nina.

Instead, I reassured her that nothing was wrong and forced a smile for the rest of the night.

How my husband found out​

Ultimately, it was Nina who plucked the truth out of me a couple years later. She’d noticed I’d been growing more and more unhappy.

One Friday evening, she invited me around for dinner. I showed up with plenty to drink, as usual, and proceeded to drown my sorrows.

A few hours later, I woke up on the couch wearing her nightgown. I learned she’d showered and changed me after I got blackout drunk and vomited over myself.

“I can tell you’re in pain, Angie.” She hugged me as I cried into her shoulder. “I know you! I see the signs. You smoke a lot more than you used to. You eat way more takeout. And these days, you never attend a social event without drinking yourself stupid. What the heck is going on, girl? What’s wrong?”

Under her expectant gaze, my defenses broke down. I was so tired of suffering. I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed someone to hear me out, to absolve me.

Begging Nina not to hate me, I admitted what had happened at the bachelorette party. I explained how, through two years of marriage, I’d continued keeping the truth from Jayden.

Her body froze. She pulled away from me. Her next words made my blood run cold. “Angie. Either you tell him, or I will.”

“What?” I couldn’t breathe. I’d never felt so close to a panic attack. “But he’s innocent, Nina! He doesn’t deserve to go through hell because of me. I don’t want to ruin his life because of my stupid mistake.”

“You think you’re doing him a favor by lying? Are you delusional? You’re keeping the truth from him. That’s wrong! You’re manipulating him into believing he lives in a different reality.”

Bawling, I buried my head in my hands. Nina grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me.

“Listen, Angie! You don’t want to hurt him. I get it. But the fact that you cheated on him shows you guys have problems. If you refuse to be honest, you have no hope in hell of repairing your relationship.” She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. “Like I said. Either you tell him, or I will.”

I wish I could say I had the guts to fix my own marriage. But I couldn’t bear the thought of facing Jayden. So I chose the cowardly option — just as I’d done for the past two years.

“You tell him,” I whimpered.

Nina tutted, shook her head, and picked up the phone.

What I learned​

A week after Nina’s phone call, Jayden filed for divorce. I do not blame him in the slightest. I agreed to divorce him, feeling a mixture of devastation and relief.

It’s now been several years since I came clean to Nina, and I’ve come to believe she was right to push for honesty.

I thought I was protecting Jayden by keeping my transgression a secret. In reality, I was robbing him of the right to choose whether he wanted to be with me.

Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I’d confessed my fling earlier. Would Jayden have forgiven me? Would he have worked through our relationship issues?

Maybe, but that’s pointless speculation about a hypothetical situation. By lying throughout our brief marriage, I irreversibly damaged his trust in me.

Currently, I’m in therapy, and I expect I will be for a long time.

I’m working on reducing my alcohol consumption, as I drink far too much to self-medicate.

I’ve also started addressing my people-pleasing issues. I struggle to identify and express my own wishes in relationships. I’ve realized I need to get better at asking for what I want, otherwise, I end up feeling resentful.

At the bachelorette party, my resentment manifested as cheating. I wanted to regain a sense of control in my relationship with Jayden, and I went about it in the most immature way possible.

So if I’ve learned anything from my mistake, it’s the importance of not burying your feelings. Repressed feelings can burst out of you unexpectedly in the form of hurtful, thoughtless actions.

Jayden didn’t need me to cheat; he needed me to face him and have an honest conversation.

Sometimes the most loving thing you can do is speak up and say how you feel.

Dumb rostie is trying to blame it on being drunk, and that she didn't like having sex with the chad.

Dumb rostie is trying to blame it on being drunk, and that she didn't like having sex with the chad.
Foids are natural excuse makers. It is in their nature, they cannot help it.

This is why we had laws in the past which punished foids for shit like this; we need em back :feelsjuice:

That is the equivalent of a foid getting pissed drunk, driving, and then killing someone:feelsjuice:

She only regrets it because she got caught. She's an evil bitch making up that bullshit about how guilty she was during the wedding. If she actually gave a shit she would have called it off but she wanted the cash and prizes so she didn't. If she hadn't been caught she would have waited the 10 years or however long it takes before alimony kicks in before divorcing him and taking half his shit. And of course she would have cheated on him repeatedly during the so called marriage. Women are evil.

Jesus I physically cringed reading this. Both at the worthless whore and the dumbass for thinking marriage is a good idea.

“You tell him,” I whimpered.

Women can't even admit their own mistakes without acting like a crying bitch.

This is why we had laws in the past which punished foids for shit like this; we need em back :feelsjuice:
These days whores are bold, if they knew they'd get stoned they wouldn't try to spread their degeneracy, and teach other rosties what excuses to make when they cheat.
That is the equivalent of a foid getting pissed drunk, driving, and then killing someone:feelsjuice:
Unfortunately a lot of cucks accept almost any dumb thing a rostie blames on her wrongdoing, the best thing is to never marry a non virgin rostie.

These days whores are bold, if they knew they'd get stoned they wouldn't try to spread their degeneracy, and teach other rosties what excuses to make when they cheat.
Foids are a hive mind; whatever feminism says they do.
Unfortunately a lot of cucks accept almost any dumb thing a rostie blames on her wrongdoing,
Any roastie who drives drunk could no doubt get off easier than any man who drives drunk.
the best thing is to never marry a non virgin rostie.
Yup. sadly, that is not a possibility :feelscry:

She only regrets it because she got caught. She's an evil bitch making up that bullshit about how guilty she was during the wedding. If she actually gave a shit she would have called it off but she wanted the cash and prizes so she didn't. If she hadn't been caught she would have waited the 10 years or however long it takes before alimony kicks in before divorcing him and taking half his shit. And of course she would have cheated on him repeatedly during the so called marriage. Women are evil.
She will 100% cheat again if she wasn't caught, she would know he's an idiot who is ok to walk all over. I don't know how there can still be men out there dumb enough to think they can put half their worth in a rostie's hands they barely know a year.
Jesus I physically cringed reading this. Both at the worthless whore and the dumbass for thinking marriage is a good idea.

Women can't even admit their own mistakes without acting like a crying bitch.
I hope we're not the only ones who can see through this crap because we have our blackpill goggles on.

Foids are a hive mind; whatever feminism says they do.
Good thing a lot more rosties are starting to be embarrassed to call themselves feminists than a few years ago. I wonder what they will follow next.
Any roastie who drives drunk could no doubt get off easier than any man who drives drunk.
That's true, I knew a foid that bragged about being stopped by cops when she was drunk after coming back home from bars, and was always let go with warnings. If you go to any dui school it is at least 95% men.

No hymen, no ring

If you marry a foid that isn't khhv, you're just a cuck

No hymen, no ring

If you marry a foid that isn't khhv, you're just a cuck
High iq. The only way I'd marry a non hyman foid is if she was a multi millionaire, so I can be the one who divorce rapes her in case she cheats.

Most chicks would have never told.

All women would rather trade their marriage for 5 minutes with Chad. It is what it is.

Good thing a lot more rosties are starting to be embarrassed to call themselves feminists than a few years ago. I wonder what they will follow next.
I'm afraid that I'm not optimistic for the future, my friend:feelsbadman: I'm a pretty negative person in general -even my family says that- but I think it is just obvious shit is getting worse man.
That's true, I knew a foid that bragged about being stopped by cops when she was drunk after coming back home from bars, and was always let go with warnings. If you go to any dui school it is at least 95% men.
While I do not condone drink driving in anyway, it is so obvious a foid can easily get away with it than a man, most foids who would get one would have seriously fucked up in some way or have had some prior record. One of my former weed dealers told me that when he was 18 he was drinking at a friends place and ended up sobering up after quite a few hours. He was speeding later, got pulled over, and actually was under the legal limit and passed the sobriety test. If he was over 21, he would have been fine, but since he was underaged, he got arrested, spent a night in jail, and got a DUI. He was able to get a decent deal since his case was obviously not as severe as others & he lives in a rural area. But still, if he was a foid, he no doubt would have gotten off much better.

That's why you don't marry, hell you don't even get in a relationship. But low-tier normies and incel looking dudes like us don't have the chance to choose. So it's either you're alone or you choose to marry then cheated on and divorce raped.

It's a question of preference and not being stupid, but being alone for a long time fucks your logical reasoning skills

All women would rather trade their marriage for 5 minutes with Chad. It is what it is.
That's why marrying one these days is extremely cucked. I'd only do it if she was a lot richer than me, so I can divorce rape her if she cheats.

I'm afraid that I'm not optimistic for the future, my friend:feelsbadman: I'm a pretty negative person in general -even my family says that- but I think it is just obvious shit is getting worse man.
I used to think that way when my diet was bad and I didn't exercise, now that I fixed those things I'm a lot more optimistic and see the possibilities that are hard for others to see. The future looks good with more men being blackpilled and sexbots being released.

While I do not condone drink driving in anyway, it is so obvious a foid can easily get away with it than a man, most foids who would get one would have seriously fucked up in some way or have had some prior record. One of my former weed dealers told me that when he was 18 he was drinking at a friends place and ended up sobering up after quite a few hours. He was speeding later, got pulled over, and actually was under the legal limit and passed the sobriety test. If he was over 21, he would have been fine, but since he was underaged, he got arrested, spent a night in jail, and got a DUI. He was able to get a decent deal since his case was obviously not as severe as others & he lives in a rural area. But still, if he was a foid, he no doubt would have gotten off much better.
I actually approve of drinking and driving, it's not as bad as cucks make it seem unless the driver is completely drunk. Even cops know it's not a big deal, that's why they let so many rosties off. It's just a cash grab from low status non chad men who are trying to cope and drive back home. The same thing happened to me before I was 21, I got a dui for being only .02

I used to think that way when my diet was bad and I didn't exercise, now that I fixed those things I'm a lot more optimistic and see the possibilities that are hard for others to see. The future looks good with more men being blackpilled and sexbots being released.
I do try to be and healthy. I workout three times a week, got on walks occasionally, and try to eat healthy- which can be hard as a college student. I like how Blackpill beliefs are spreading, and I hope that they continue to grow. What goes around, comes back around.

The new peak feminist wave.

I actually approve of drinking and driving, it's not as bad as cucks make it seem unless the driver is completely drunk. Even cops know it's not a big deal, that's why they let so many rosties off. It's just a cash grab from low status non chad men who are trying to cope and drive back home. The same thing happened to me before I was 21, I got a dui for being only .02
By drunk driving, I meant people who drive while being severely drunk, not just having a few beers which if you are on a full stomach of food & have some experience should not be much. Sorry to hear about that brocel, hope you got it taken care of and have moved on from it.

Meanwhile some disgusting whore would have gotten off if she was pissed drunk and could barely see straight.

I do try to be and healthy. I workout three times a week, got on walks occasionally, and try to eat healthy- which can be hard as a college student. I like how Blackpill beliefs are spreading, and I hope that they continue to grow. What goes around, comes back around.
Based, if you keep it up new doors will open and you'll be aware of more possibilities. Do not fall into the trap of thinking pessimistically, because that will make you give up on diet and exercise. I never seen a defeatist with a six pack, especially if they're over 25.
By drunk driving, I meant people who drive while being severely drunk, not just having a few beers which if you are on a full stomach of food & have some experience should not be much. Sorry to hear about that brocel, hope you got it taken care of and have moved on from it.

Meanwhile some disgusting whore would have gotten off if she was pissed drunk and could barely see straight.
It complete clown world shit, like a lot of other things rosties benefit from and still claim to be the oppressed gender. The government doesn't benefit non chad men, which is why we must evade taxes whenever possible, voluntarily paying taxes or supporting the government as a non chad man is cucked.

Marriage is extremely cucked these days, how do normies not understand this?
Their brains are probably contaminated with shit, I realized marriage was a scam over a decade ago, yet cucks are still lining up to the marriage slaughterhouse until now.

Hose will be hose, mod mang

Based, if you keep it up new doors will open and you'll be aware of more possibilities. Do not fall into the trap of thinking pessimistically, because that will make you give up on diet and exercise. I never seen a defeatist with a six pack, especially if they're over 25.
While I do struggle sometimes, I at least am doing some shit and not falling victim to obesity like this Globohomo world wants me to do.
It complete clown world shit, like a lot of other things rosties benefit from and still claim to be the oppressed gender. The government doesn't benefit non chad men, which is why we must evade taxes whenever possible, voluntarily paying taxes or supporting the government as a non chad man is cucked.
Yeah fuck this Globohomo Nigger government. I do whatever I can to say fuck it to them by disobeying whatever laws I can in a non violent manner. I purchase weed illegally, which also gives me this adrenaline rush which is a good life fuel cope.

I don't get why low t cucks try to treat them like they are something above trashy hose.
I have had it with these cucks!

:soy:

I should legally be allowed to beat up as many cucks as I want.

While I do struggle sometimes, I at least am doing some shit and not falling victim to obesity like this Globohomo world wants me to do.
Tradcucks work with globohomo, a tradcuck advocates for the government and cucked low status male hating cops. The real reason they treat blackpillers like terrorists is because we are the only true enemies of the misandric government, and we don't bend the knee to whiny cucks and feminists like who normies immediately fold to like bitches. They want us to be defeatist, and stop trying to get rid of them, and allow them to continue making our world into clown world.
Yeah fuck this Globohomo Nigger government. I do whatever I can to say fuck it to them by disobeying whatever laws I can in a non violent manner. I purchase weed illegally, which also gives me this adrenaline rush which is a good life fuel cope.
Based. Disobeying cucked laws is the most moral thing you can do when the law makers are evil satanists.

I have had it with these cucks!

:soy:

I should legally be allowed to beat up as many cucks as I want.
You are if they attack or threaten you first. You can also beat whores if they attack you, cops have shot many foids who charged at them, so we can do the same, but it will be better if it's filmed for evidence.

Cucks and whores won't touch this with this guy's nails

shridhar-chillal.png

Fucking dumb broad does dumb broad things and gets schooled. Unfortunately, a lot of men put up with this type of bullshit nowadays, which enables dumb broad behavior like this.

Grape without the G (in video game)
That's all they deserve :lasereyes:

They should be killed if they cheat on me. Stoned.

rather ldar than drive

It's honestly incredible how women will always try to make themselves the victim.

Sexbots will destroy the power of women, as eventually they'll get so realistic that no man will want to do anything with a "real" woman.

Betabuxxing awaits you!

Sexbots will destroy the power of women, as eventually they'll get so realistic that no man will want to do anything with a "real" woman.
Rosties are terrified of sexbots. All their simps will vanish when they can easily be replaced with obedient robofoids who will mog the shit out most real foids. They are worried about sexbots more than legalizing prostitution.

I swear modern western women can't commit to anything, the very idea of loyalty or allegiance to another person they shun altogether. "I was drunk that night." Yeah, whatever gutter slut. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

I swear modern western women can't commit to anything, the very idea of loyalty or allegiance to another person they shun altogether. "I was drunk that night." Yeah, whatever gutter slut. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:
If that's a good enough excuse for them to get out of anything then we should use it against them too. We should tell them "I beat you and fucked your mom because I had two light beers, I'm innocent."

Rosties are terrified of sexbots. All their simps will vanish when they can easily be replaced with obedient robofoids who will mog the shit out most real foids. They are worried about sexbots more than legalizing prostitution.
All it takes is the will for normie tier men to break and after that, society collapses as the vast majority of men no longer want to participate in it.

If that's a good enough excuse for them to get out of anything then we should use it against them too. We should tell them "I beat you and fucked your mom because I had two light beers, I'm innocent."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can’t believe she made an article about this. I’d be ashamed :feelsohgod: Hell I’m 26, a KHHV, I’d never cheat (lol, not that I get agf to begin with)!

damn, until 2005 even Brazil had laws to punish cheaters