Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could pay 20 bucks to suck and lick a 8/10 roasties toes for an hour would you do it?

Would you

• Yes

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • No

Votes: 62 84.9%
  • Maybe if it was cheaper

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters

Probably yes I have foot fetish however 1 hour is too much maybe 5 minutes and cooom on her soles ngl

Titties? Yes.
Toes? No.

I would rather spend $20 buying this, and lick her toes instead.

A6f1686d4a234a20bf9dbe09861115f4

Last edited:
Ass is degenerate. If you like ass you’re a fucking faggots because guys have asses too and without context it can even look like a foids.
You honestly dont understand the diffences. Mens asses are ment to be tighter and compact for so it helps them ejaculate more effectively. While womens are have thicker legs and wide hips to support children before birth. If you honestly think having big tits with no ass to balance the ratio your no better than a foot fetish dude

If her feet were clean then yeah I would.

You honestly dont understand the diffences. Mens asses are ment to be tighter and compact for so it helps them ejaculate more effectively. While womens are have thicker legs and wide hips to support children before birth. If you honestly think having big tits with no ass to balance the ratio your no better than a foot fetish dude
I am a foot fetish dude. Your point being?

All the responses were, of course, calling him a disgusting misogynist who needed to accept a REAL WOMAN as she was.

No words more for this insanity.

Heavy Fetishists are all SIMPs, whereof foot fetishists are probably the worst, because it is not even considered a sexual thing by the woman, she has to offer.
When she sucks her own toe, it would be more fun.

Last edited:
Of course, even for more, i would give a footbath to ber, her feet would be full of saliva dripping, not a inch without sniffing, licking and sucking (including between the toes).

footfags are something else