Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could magically turn homosexual to get out of Inceldom, would you?

Would you turn gay if you had the choice?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
Personally if i had no other option, i would, but that is if i have spent years trying every way to get a girl. Would you turn gay if you got a choice?

this is anime kek not a real femoid
now-20-years-later-40-years-later-my-gf-your-21768576.png

2D>>> 3D
He speaks the truth

Yeah, females are scum anyways.

100% faggots are treated almost equally with trannies and women and obviously way easier to fuck as one.

Yes, anything is better than this hell.

No because I've already "magically" turned into a zoophile.
If I were attractive I would never have given in to such a thing but I believe the attraction itself would be there, just I'd get so much human pussy that I wouldn't think about it.

Candy store is cute

No, faggotry is degeneracy and is what the mentally ill do.

They need to be exterminated like rats.

yes, they are free from the curse of heterosexuality and much less pretentoius than wom*N

whats the point of asking this faggot shit gtfo

I think that those who voted no just need 5- 10 years of more social isolation and female rejection and they would change their minds. I would do ANYTHING to become a normie, specially if it happens "magically" :feelsbadman:

Would turn gay tbh. Gay life is much easier than a frustrated virgin who's aging.

Yeah but no sex fuck that I’m pretty much a twink. Have a 1.5 inch penis and I am 5’4 no way am I taking a dick in the ass sounds painful as fuck.

You guys are seriously rejecting this?

Just imagine having someone to wait for you when you get home and share your hobbies and day with and to cuddle with.

Homosexuals go to hell.

i don't even know anymore. I'm being driven crazy

I‘d try to fuck a qt trap, but there aren‘t any in my area.

Personally if i had no other option, i would, but that is if i have spent years trying every way to get a girl. Would you turn gay if you got a choice?

Not even voting because then I'm acknowledging this fuckery as a "legitimate question" with "no malicious intent", its so obvious what the intent of this post is.

It doesn't surprise me that this was posted by one of these female avatar having fuckers, please stop projecting your faggotry onto a straight male populace, stop larping as a female, your avatar doesn't make you one no matter hard you larp and feel about it.

What do I keep saying, most of these female avatar posters (if not all) are just here to larp as women because they get some weird kick out of it, like they subconsciously crave to "feel like a woman", they just sow seeds of discord, literally trying to "convert" men they believe are in a state of weakness and desperation. You guys are worse than Chad and Stacey.

whats the point of asking this faggot shit gtfo

No, I can't stand gay people.

Not even voting because then I'm acknowledging this fuckery as a "legitimate question" with "no malicious intent", its so obvious what the intent of this post is.

It doesn't surprise me that this was posted by one of these female avatar having fuckers, please stop projecting your faggotry onto a straight male populace, stop larping as a female, your avatar doesn't make you one no matter hard you larp and feel about it.

What do I keep saying, most of these female avatar posters (if not all) are just here to larp as women because they get some weird kick out of it, like they subconsciously crave to "feel like a woman", they just sow seeds of discord, literally trying to "convert" men they believe are in a state of weakness and desperation. You guys are worse than Chad and Stacey.
like i said; this is a hypothetical you stupid cunt. "larping as women" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: joined March 1st btw