Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could get an arranged marriage with your used up looksmatch, would you?

Would you?

• Total voters
They truly are a pathetic bunch. Bullying virgins 18 hours a day and posting 80 times. A literal shitstain lifemogs the fuck out of IT jfl
I don't even consider it bullying, they are trying to mock us but they fail because they're the ones in the wrong, and not us. JFL at those incels-in-denial.

Only if their was a guarentee I get sex at least thrice a week, and if that ends, i can leave her without getting diviorce raped

I don't even consider it bullying, they are trying to mock us but they fail because they're the ones in the wrong, and not us. JFL at those incels-in-denial.
They have pushed suicidalcels to rope and they constantly terrorize redditcels by getting their accounts banned and getting subreddits banned. They can’t do shit to people on .co except seethe over our based posts. :feelzez: