Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could do it without consequences

Would you rape an inceltears female?

• Yes

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Let's say you manage to get your hands on of those females who love to bully us , mock us , and humiliate us. I would , Im on nofap lately so I'm quite aggressive and my hate for cucktears is too great too ignore a chance to harm them.

obv yes how is thid even a question

imo unironically voting no should be bannable

i wouldnt even do it for the sexual pleasure but for the mrssage

Raping a disgusting roastie? No, thanks.

IT roastie? kek

inb4 "volcel if you won't"

Inb4 getting featured on IT

Why no though , elaborate

If there are no consequences -- then sure. I don't really have a rape fetish or anything so it'd be hard to get it up, but I think my hate for IncelTears would be enough to fuel an erection
The fact that half of people here said no to the poll only makes me want to do it more, if only to punish the IT stacy for bullying guys like that who wouldn't even taken revenge on their bullies if given the chance.

If there are no consequences -- then sure. I don't really have a rape fetish or anything so it'd be hard to get it up, but I think my hate for IncelTears would be enough to fuel an erection
The fact that half of people here said no to the poll only makes me want to do it more, if only to punish the IT stacy for bullying guys like that who wouldn't even taken revenge on their bullies if given the chance.
Exactly I never had a rape fetish but because it's cucktears I would do it

Bitchy women are a fetish of mine. Wanna fuck them hard and make them submit to my rod.

I fucking said No, you guys are high if you want to taint yourself with impure women like that.

no, too disgusting

Rape is an effective reproductive tactic for subhuamsn

I would not rape a landwhale.

Incels who pay attention to some other message board on some other website are pathetic.

It’s an insult that we hardly ever make it to cucktears anymore :^). Guess our blackpills are too hard for them to swallow.

It’s an insult that we hardly ever make it to cucktears anymore :^). Guess our blackpills are too hard for them to swallow.
They cherrypick and they're retarded. I went to reddit just because of your comment and they made a screenshot from Sadness' post

They cherrypick and they're retarded. I went to reddit just because of your comment and they made a screenshot from Sadness' post
Oh really? I went there like an hour ago but didn’t see anything about us.

unforunately i feel as if this is FBI bait.

feels like u and tehgymcel420 have been posting some pretty radical questions, ones which are directed specifically only towards me.

i am unable to answer, but you know how i be with these topics.