Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you constantly accuse others of LARPing over the pettiest things, you're probably a LARPer yourself.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
here are examples:

"this guy posts about IT a lot, he prolly is LARPing and is prolly a foid. who cares if he has autism and OCD which causes this kind of behavior he's still a LARPer because i wanna feel superior to him so i will accuse him of LARPing" - i don't post about IT as much as i used to, but as a man with autism and OCD, of course i'll be posting a lot about them to debunk them, since many people on earth agree with IT. now i post about them about once a week, which is what most people here do, so thus that would make 70% of people here potential LARPers

"this guy disagrees with me. he's a LARPer" - we can't be an echochamber who agree on everything, sure there are exceptions like moralfagging, bluepill, redpill, etc but we still can disagree on things

"this is bait. youre a LARPer" - many things can be interpreted as bait. Many users here, including me, @Personalityinkwell and others have posted threads that got labeled as bait. many things we post will end up on IT even if it isn't blatantly baity

"he used a very specific word that many people use, he's a foid or an ITfiltrator" - many words people here use are used by most guys i know irl and even online

"he posts a lot about jb, he's a ITfiltrator" - the jbpill is an important part of the blackpill. and with the pedo hysteria, it's good to post about the jbpill. @Mainländer and @Napoleon de Geso have posted a lot about it, but it doesn't make them LARPers.

"you don't cuss every 5 seconds, you're a foid" - many guys don't cuss that often and many foids do

"your autism is laughable, you're LARPing" - autism is a spectrum and many aspies have all kinds of issues that many other aspies won't have. Theyre a very heterogeneous group of people. and some might have other things like ADHD or OCD which also can make them act weird online

"i hate you and think you're annoying, so you're a LARPer" - this one doesn't need to be debunked because it's already laughable and retarded.

are there probably LARPers on here? yes. but i bet they're pretty rare and most of them are probably male not female. @Pennywise admitted to LARPing but he's male. You can't accuse others of being LARPers over trivial things. If someone is a greycel despite being here for a long time and posts something baity, they might be a LARPer, but if a guy posts thousands of posts he probably isn't one. LARPers would be much busier on IT or other subreddits to be able to post that often on here. @Skincel was accused of LARPing and he's a greycel but i never saw proof that he's sigma. @XOR was a greycel and had a female avi.

if you accuse others of LARPing, you could be a LARPer yourself, just a very desperate one who only postmaxxes to hide that you LARP and then you accuse others of LARPing constantly because nobody will accuse you of LARPing if you accuse others. There prolly aren't as many LARPers as you think, so stop being paranoid about it.

based thread.

i always thought calling others fakecel over stuff that isn't related to them getting any action as bullshit. "you disagree fakecel rreeee"

No one ever accused pennywise tbh. High iq thread

based thread.

i always thought calling others fakecel over stuff that isn't related to them getting any action as bullshit. "you disagree fakecel rreeee"
inb4 dregster666 comes in here and goes all "fuck you you foid cunt hang yourself RREEEEEE"

im always amazed by the length of your posts

don't have the patience to read. I have adhd, please understand

I personally never understood why people accuse other of LARPing just for different opinions. But it is good to be careful to keep this forum a high iq place to post and to prevent it from getting brigaded. Someone who has been here and has thousands of posts is definitely not a LARPer. Only graycels who have been here for several months could possibly be LARPers

I personally never understood why people accuse other of LARPing just for different opinions. But it is good to be careful to keep this forum a high iq place to post and to prevent it from getting brigaded. Someone who has been here and has thousands of posts is definitely not a LARPer. Only graycels who have been here for several months could possibly be LARPers
Agreed. People shouldn’t be too paranoid about LARPers

Someone who has been here and has thousands of posts is definitely not a LARPer. Only graycels who have been here for several months could possibly be LARPers
very much false

ovrload,rightfulcel (very debatable, don't want to debate about it though, not gonna shit the thread with irrelevant stuff),Napoleon de Geso, weed,VST and countless other niggas I've literally forgotten about in the past years with thousands of posts and years spent on the website.

ovrload,rightfulcel (very debatable, don't want to debate about it though, not gonna shit the thread with irrelevant stuff),Napoleon de Geso, weed,VST and countless other niggas I've literally forgotten about in the past years with thousands of posts and years spent on the website.
De geso isn’t a LARPer, he’s just bisexual

De geso is just a faggot.

here are examples:

"this guy posts about IT a lot, he prolly is LARPing and is prolly a foid. who cares if he has autism and OCD which causes this kind of behavior he's still a LARPer because i wanna feel superior to him so i will accuse him of LARPing" - i don't post about IT as much as i used to, but as a man with autism and OCD, of course i'll be posting a lot about them to debunk them, since many people on earth agree with IT. now i post about them about once a week, which is what most people here do, so thus that would make 70% of people here potential LARPers

"this guy disagrees with me. he's a LARPer" - we can't be an echochamber who agree on everything, sure there are exceptions like moralfagging, bluepill, redpill, etc but we still can disagree on things

"this is bait. youre a LARPer" - many things can be interpreted as bait. Many users here, including me, @Personalityinkwell and others have posted threads that got labeled as bait. many things we post will end up on IT even if it isn't blatantly baity

"he used a very specific word that many people use, he's a foid or an ITfiltrator" - many words people here use are used by most guys i know irl and even online

"he posts a lot about jb, he's a ITfiltrator" - the jbpill is an important part of the blackpill. and with the pedo hysteria, it's good to post about the jbpill. @Mainländer and @Napoleon de Geso have posted a lot about it, but it doesn't make them LARPers.

"you don't cuss every 5 seconds, you're a foid" - many guys don't cuss that often and many foids do

"your autism is laughable, you're LARPing" - autism is a spectrum and many aspies have all kinds of issues that many other aspies won't have. Theyre a very heterogeneous group of people. and some might have other things like ADHD or OCD which also can make them act weird online

"i hate you and think you're annoying, so you're a LARPer" - this one doesn't need to be debunked because it's already laughable and retarded.

are there probably LARPers on here? yes. but i bet they're pretty rare and most of them are probably male not female. @Pennywise admitted to LARPing but he's male. You can't accuse others of being LARPers over trivial things. If someone is a greycel despite being here for a long time and posts something baity, they might be a LARPer, but if a guy posts thousands of posts he probably isn't one. LARPers would be much busier on IT or other subreddits to be able to post that often on here. @Skincel was accused of LARPing and he's a greycel but i never saw proof that he's sigma. @XOR was a greycel and had a female avi.

if you accuse others of LARPing, you could be a LARPer yourself, just a very desperate one who only postmaxxes to hide that you LARP and then you accuse others of LARPing constantly because nobody will accuse you of LARPing if you accuse others. There prolly aren't as many LARPers as you think, so stop being paranoid about it.
t. LARPer
:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

@FinnCel @Diocel @Transcended Trucel @Sparrow's Song @zangano1

Agreed when used in serious context

They are coping

When you point a finger at someone-three more point back at you.

Everyone I don't like is Hitler larping.

. @Pennywise admitted to LARPing but he's male.
He was a cuck for LARPing because he pretended to have facial disfigurements and serious health problems, while there are a few users here who literally are truecels with both of those life destroying afflictions. It just goes to show that normcucks are blackpilled and they think our suffering is no big deal. As much as we say we are nihilists, the normies are the real nihilists. They look at the suffering of other men and it's just a joke to them. That's why IT is so fucked, they literally make fun of people who are both physically hideous and have horrible health conditions and... because these suffering people said some truth, the truth that the oppressed are forbidden to speak of... making fun of them is considered okay. Meanwhile, when we make fun of the minor suffering of foids, they paint us as monsters. Bloodbeasts and cuckocrites.

Calling out patterns that are frequently shown by larpers and cucks is psa tbh.

Someone who has been here and has thousands of posts is definitely not a LARPer. Only graycels who have been here for several months could possibly be LARPers
oh no no no no no no :lul::lul:

How is it PSA?
Cucks and larpers sometimes will do very similar phrasing or arguments soon after joining, when u identify these patterns and call them out, other truecels can be aware of such faggotry.

Cucks and larpers sometimes will do very similar phrasing or arguments soon after joining, when u identify these patterns and call them out, other truecels can be aware of such faggotry.
I didn’t pay attention much to @XOR were they really a foid?

Yeah fuck that prick didn't like him from day one. His popularity was sad to me. Indeed I was jealous somewhat, but more so confused. Are people really that taken by a particular gimmick that they exhale a cringey obvious dicksuck like they did? Baffling.

Yeah fuck that prick didn't like him from day one. His popularity was sad to me. Indeed I was jealous somewhat, but more so confused. Are people really that taken by a particular gimmick that they exhale a cringey obvious dicksuck like they did? Baffling.
He had bad English

fakecel trait: making threads about people who call other larpers and labeling them a larper themself

Last edited:
There's really one guy here I believe is a pretry clear larper

The IncelPolitik guy. Joined a month ago immediately started promoting a foids channel got her like 300 subs when she had 0 made 5 posts about her, now he's promoting a mgtow podcast and framingnit as incel when it's pretty clear the logo is mgtow.
Well bully for him then. I like him just fine if I remember our interactions accurately.

I too am curious about this @FullTimeLoser

Looks around himself - Ooof, I'm not tagged so they didn't catch me :feelzez: