Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you constantly accuse others of LARPing over the pettiest things, you're probably a LARPer yourself.

sure call me larper

Kek, I think I've shook her a bit, some people in the comments said the same. I think I'm a bit too blackpilled for her
She cares more about bluepilling incels than learning the truth. I wonder if your talk with her was the last podcast she posted.

Retarded thread: you only have your own behavior to blame for why you field such accusations.

Let's get a little reminder of when you were brand new to this forum:

Look through all of the pages and see how many people accused you of being a LARPer at the time, most of the active forum.

Many members and a mod accused you right off the bat. Clearly they're not "LARPers" it's the combination of your profile, AVI, writing style, the content of your posts, and so on. Almost every notable member of this forum has accused you of something that some point.

But you're just going to keep acting this way anyways. It's laughable you try to blame others and deflect "n-n-no you are."

By this point by your logic: @mental_out @Dregster666 @RREEEEEEEEE @BlkPillPres @IncelKing @Atavistic Autist @Ropemaxx @Grothendieck me and others are all "LARPers."

No, they aren't and they were just responding to your suspicious behavior at the time. I suggest you just stop talking and move along if you have no intent on changing any of your mannerisms. These threads are just stupid. They're not going to make people stop responding to your suspicious behavior anyways.

It might be tough to swallow but the reason why people don't accuse other people who talk about the exact same topics is because they simply don't give off the same suspicious vibes you do.

@Ryo_Hazuki
Just lol, why are you tagging Ryo in this thread? He hasn't even been online since he left. Makes absolutely no sense to tag him.

Last edited:
Retarded thread: you only have your own behavior to blame for why you field such accusations.

Look through all of the pages and see how many people accused you of being a LARPer at the time, most of the active forum.

Many members and a mod accused you right off the bat. Clearly they're not "LARPers" it's the combination of your profile, AVI, writing style, the content of your posts, and so on. Almost every notable member of this forum has accused you of something that some point.

But you're just going to keep acting this way anyways. It's laughable you try to blame others and deflect "n-n-no you are."

By this point by your logic: @mental_out @Dregster666 @RREEEEEEEEE @BlkPillPres @IncelKing @Atavistic Autist @Ropemaxx @Grothendieck me and others are all "LARPers."

No, they aren't and they were just responding to your suspicious behavior at the time. I suggest you just stop talking and move along if you have no intent on changing any of your mannerisms. These threads are just stupid. They're not going to make people stop responding to your suspicious behavior anyways.

It might be tough to swallow but the reason why people don't accuse other people who talk about the exact same topics is because they simply don't give off the same suspicious vibes you do.

Just lol, why are you tagging Ryo in this thread? He hasn't even been online since he left. Makes absolutely no sense to tag him.
Destroyed with FACTS and LOGIC

i usually tag people to keep a thread going or when i'm bored. also, that thread was back when i was a newcel and only just was introduced to the blackpill. so i can't be called a LARPer for something i said when i was completely new to it. but moralfagging once long ago doesn't makeme a LARPer because @FrothySolutions has done that too. i think i should be allowed to have whatever avi or threads i want without needing to be called a LARPer. LARPers aren't the type who postmaxx and they usually haven't posted a lot.

also, i'm talking about those who accuse others of LARPing over much pettier things. which dregster does a lot.