Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you compare everything you or others do with Chad, then you are a closeted homosexual

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I see a lot of users here who compare anything and i mean anything they themselves or others do with Chad. Comparing yourself with other man in a healthy manner is okay as it is in our nature to compare each other. But many people on here ALWAYS mention Chad even if it doesnt fit into the situation, a few examples.

Example 1: I gain weight very easily

Chadworshippers: Muh Chad can eat 5 pizzas per day and still stay lean

Example 2: I smell bad despite showering every day

Chadworshippers: Muh Chad can shower once a month and still smells good

Of course it would be a dream to be Chad, but you arent Chad and neither am i. Make the best out of your current situation and try your best to enjoy life and ascend, before the agepill comes to collect.

If you compare every single situation with Chad being in it, then you are just a closeted homosexual, no straight man thinks about other men 24/7. Get off this forum, download Grindr and leave inceldom behind you, i'm not joking.

Last edited:
I see a lot of users here who compare anything and i mean anything they themselves or others do with Chad. Comparing yourself with other man in a healthy manner is okay as it is in our nature to compare each other. But many people on here ALWAYS mention Chad even if it doesnt fit into the situation, a few examples.

Example 1: I gain weight very easily

Chadworshippers: Muh Chad can eat 5 pizzas per day and still stay lean

Example 2: I smell bad despite showering every day

Chadworshippers: Muh Chad can shower once a month and still smells good

Of course it would be a dream to be Chad, but you arent Chad and neither am i. Make the best out of your current situation and try your best to enjoy life and ascend, before the agepill comes to collect.

If you compare every single situation with Chad being in it, then you are just a closeted homosexual, no straight men thinks about other men 24/7. Get off this forum, download Grindr and leave inceldom behind you, i'm not joking.

Attachments

• 50217.jpg
    50217.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
I mean, at the end of the day, it's pointless to be angry all the time. Nothing is ever gonna change. We will all be alone. We can't do anything about it. It's best to just accept it all with no anger or anything.

If you compare every single situation with Chad being in it, then you are just a closeted homosexual, no straight man thinks about other men 24/7. Get off this forum, download Grindr and leave inceldom behind you, i'm not joking.
You are no better than those Looksmax.org psl homosexuals who fantasize about which chad is better if you keep mentioning chad every single time. I literally don't care about other dudes who mog me. I want them to go extinct or lose their SMV and be of an equal status that of an average incel.

Lmao

Pretty good advice nonetheless

You are no better than those Looksmax.org psl homosexuals who fantasize about which chad is better if you keep mentioning chad every single time. I literally don't care about other dudes who mog me. I want them to go extinct or lose their SMV and be of an equal status that of an average incel.
fair enough

I mean, at the end of the day, it's pointless to be angry all the time. Nothing is ever gonna change. We will all be alone. We can't do anything about it. It's best to just accept it all with no anger or anything.
A little anger is okay, as long as its not out of control

libtard argument: "you think about gay men so you are a closeted homosexual" when gay men are shoved down are throat through mass media, same thing with chads.
I see Chad here mentioned way more often than i see Chad in the media i consume

It’s a comparison to show how fucked you got by life. It doesn’t mean you want to get fucked by Chad. Big difference.

op is a redditor

This forum's logic is that if you post hot foids here or have them as your AVI, then you want to be a tranny, but constantly talking about Chad 24/7 doesn't mean you're a raging homosexual.

Real nigga shit. It's still suifuel sometimes though

i find those that talk about how much vagina and women assholes are disgusting to be closeted fags