Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope if you come out of your basement and go outside you can see that the blackpill is largely cope

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
20% - Bluepilled content
see so much LTN MTN with girlfriends if you just want a girlfriend and don't want to slay just be more social and dont be indoors 24/7 rotting on incel forums

most niggas here arent actually autistic and if you were more social you would become NT overtime

however if ur actually autistic then its over

Last edited:
The blackpill is still true regardless. Because humanity is selfish

I can't even understand this zoomerspeak post. Is OP serious or not?

Im non-NT so its over anyway.

how can i claim im blackpilled and then go outside just to see absolute subhumans with gfs?
RDT 20230304 1547454075281055907725850

My reaction to that information

u're such a master baiter

@Caesercel @MarquisDeSade

The faggot infiltrator is revealing himself

all im trynna say is that NT is everything

@PastillaNegra these guys can deny it as much as they want

If you go outside you see subhuman guys dating foids, if they aren't subhuman they aren't anything special either.

This forum copes with the idea that only 6ft3 Chads get laid

Its a good cope since they use that as an excuse to be a rotter

I go outside (on my own) to walk

@PastillaNegra these guys can deny it as much as they want

If you go outside you see subhuman guys dating foids, if they aren't subhuman they aren't anything special either.

This forum copes with the idea that only 6ft3 Chads get laid

Its a good cope since they use that as an excuse to be a rotter

I go outside (on my own) to walk
even chad wont last if hes non-nt, the muh nonNT chads still get laid is kinda cope no decent girl wants to deal with an aspie

see so much LTN MTN with girlfriends if you just want a girlfriend and don't want to slay just be more social and dont be indoors 24/7 rotting on incel forums

most niggas here arent actually autistic and if you were more social you would become NT overtime

BLEFF @Spongebozz
View: https://youtu.be/gzvOIOS94oY
(IN VIDEO GAME)

just don't be sub 5 and non-nt

what cant u understand nigger
Let the be delusional, by this forums logic only chadlite and up get laid.

Even though broke 19 year old guys have a gf, what happened to betabuxx

Most women don't use tinder or online dating.

Guys meet women because they are friends or they are in the same social circle.

I guarantee every ltn or even mtn you see with a girlfriend are over 5'8 so gtf fag

Last edited:
I don't see lvm with gf's here brocel
Some short dudes but they all have good faces

I can't even understand this zoomerspeak post. Is OP serious or not?
People tend to overrate themselves even in this forum. Since they use themselves as the baseline for a point of view.

The extent to which the blackpill holds true depends on location. With that being said, generally, women want to date up.

Obviously anyone who believes in sub-8 theory or thinks only chad gets laid is a retard

I see it to tbh but I have low self esteem and I’m retarded fr
These forums are an echo chamber

If you say anything they dont like even though its true you get warnings until you are banned

Rip @PastillaNegra 20% warning

Just learn a new language buddy boyo or go e-ah(in vidyaa game) and come to gandhi heaven. When that dont wirk out just get a shower tbh

You'll see a few low tier normies with toilets but they're all nt as fuck. It's scary how much toilets despise men who are individuals and prefer the company of npcs.

This has been discussed to death but will explain anyway. Low to mid tier normalfags can still obtain muh gf/wife if they are neurotypical and engage in enough social activities in their youth to meet a girl who is bored enough to want to be with them. However normalfags who don't quite manage this, or who break up with their old gf and don't have sufficient social capital to find another one, get thrown into the adult dating market where the blackpill is law.

Plus if one is not even a LTN it's pretty much over before it began.

Sorry ImmA have to disagree with this bro, outliers don’t change the common rule

Sorry ImmA have to disagree with this bro, outliers don’t change the common rule
Hes missing context. When you see a couple and it looks like that guy shouldnt have that chick, theres is 99% chance its explainable: he has money/family money, is very popular/NT, is getting cucked. Usually a combination of all three.

You cant just view this stuff at face value

Blue pilled faggot I’m gonna bomb your family:bluepill:
joy ride gore GIF by foxhorror

missing context. When you see a couple and it looks like that guy shouldnt have that chick, theres is 99% chance its explainable: he has money/family money, is very popular/NT, is getting cucked. Usually a combination of all three.
Yup it’s always these 3 I think wheat waffles brought this up for outliers like this too.
You cant just view this stuff at face value
:yes:

It's sad that even on this forum, there's endless gaslighting.

Fact: Most men around your age are not in relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back