Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you care a lot about how many posts you have and the color of your name, you're a normie

Wasted

Wasted

Recruit
★★
Only a normie would be really invested in having more posts than others and having a shinier name. a true incel might find it mildly interesting if their name changes color, but would realize it's pointless cause when you're ugly nothing matters anyways. now i can't wait to read all of your single sentence replies!!!

Post maxxers almost treat their high post count as if they were likes from social media because of how superior they feel just because of the number of their posts when in fact all they did was post a bunch of crap content to get up there.

Don't care but I don't really care about postmaxxing either

High post count+early join date is kind of respectable.

It means the member has been rotting harder than others. Most of the time, the truer truecels tend to rot more.

Join date>post count.

Join date means there is proof of you being blackpilled from at least as far back as that date.

It's pretty inane. brb gonna make 1000 posts with gorilla pics so i'm no longer belittled

If i was a normie I wouldn’t have been here in the first place

High post count+early join date is kind of respectable.

It means the member has been rotting harder than others. Most of the time, the truer truecels tend to rot more.

Join date>post count.

Join date means there is proof of you being blackpilled from at least as far back as that date.
I have a lookism.net account from early 2017, but i was browsing on there for a year before, yet people on here always remind me i have a gray name cause it makes them feel better despite the fact we're all losers.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

Not gonna lie

I honestly dont care.

20200120 150922

it is pointless, that is true

I have a lookism.net account from early 2017, but i was browsing on there for a year before, yet people on here always remind me i have a gray name cause it makes them feel better despite the fact we're all losers.
If you're from another site then you count as OG.

I want be of administrator color

I agree OP i wish postcount was not a feature here

its just a color bro!!!

I dont really care but I do like getting alerts

Only a normie would be really invested in having more posts than others and having a shinier name. a true incel might find it mildly interesting if their name changes color, but would realize it's pointless cause when you're ugly nothing matters anyways. now i can't wait to read all of your single sentence replies!!!
tbh

at the end of the day we're all on this website

doesn't really matter but i agree ngl

You do have a point tbh,im confident there are normies on this site

postcountmogging and colormogging are the only types of mogging i'm capable of

Anyone I don't like is a fakecel.

tbh I don't really care about the namecolour but it's nice to have regardless

To be honest, I find these things more annoying than interesting on most forums. Even picking a username and password I'll actually remember is tedious as hell.

To be honest, I find these things more annoying than interesting on most forums. Even picking a username and password I'll actually remember is tedious as hell.
you sound like you'd be a better fit on imageboards. try wizardchan maybe?

you sound like you'd be a better fit on imageboards. try wizardchan maybe?
Last imageboard I used was 4chan and I got banned for not fitting in with one of the board's cultures because it basically was groupthink.
I'll give it a shot, thanks for the recommendation, man.

graycel cope

jk lol. Idc about my post count

I have to agree. I forgot that the names change color before i even read this

:dab:they hate us cause they aint us :dab:

Last imageboard I used was 4chan and I got banned for not fitting in with one of the board's cultures because it basically was groupthink.
I'll give it a shot, thanks for the recommendation, man.
no problem. i must say this thread i made has been a great source of members to ignore, basically anyone seriously calling me a "graycel" isn't worth my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back