Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you care a lot about how many posts you have and the color of your name, you're a normie

no problem. i must say this thread i made has been a great source of members to ignore, basically anyone seriously calling me a "graycel" isn't worth my time.
Nice job statusfishing.

If you don't care a lot about how many posts you have and the color of your name, you're a normie

If you don't care a lot about how many posts you have and the color of your name, you're a normie
Read, screenshotted, archived, printed, and bookmarked.

As long as users are based I respect them

It matters only when you're graycel.

Dontcaregreycel

Care to explain? Cause you see, if you care about posting a lot and having a "better" color than others on this site, that shows that you care about social rank, which is what a normie does. I'm not high iq but the guy who made this thread explains it very well.

I remember people like you from lookism.net. They just fuck around with threads and hardly post legit content, but they're well liked by the other users on the forum who are also like that. and it turned out that lookism was filled with chad-lites who were complaining that they couldn't get a 10/10 giga Stacy. sort of like this forum, only this forum is filled with average looking normies who claim to be 2/10 truecels.

so again im not surprised that the majority of people who responded to this thread are against me and call me graycel, but when some fool like you says what I says only the opposite, suddenly it's bookmarked and quoted repeatedly and accepted as truth. jfl at this normie-filled forum.

in before oK GraYCeL

Care to explain? Cause you see, if you care about posting a lot and having a "better" color than others on this site, that shows that you care about social rank, which is what a normie does. I'm not high iq but the guy who made this thread explains it very well.

I remember people like you from lookism.net. They just fuck around with threads and hardly post legit content, but they're well liked by the other users on the forum who are also like that. and it turned out that lookism was filled with chad-lites who were complaining that they couldn't get a 10/10 giga Stacy. sort of like this forum, only this forum is filled with average looking normies who claim to be 2/10 truecels.

so again im not surprised that the majority of people who responded to this thread are against me and call me graycel, but when some fool like you says what I says only the opposite, suddenly it's bookmarked and quoted repeatedly and accepted as truth. jfl at this normie-filled forum.

in before oK GraYCeL
lookism was created to troll incels,so it is not an incel site to discuss actual lookism.People on here aren't as obsessed with ranks\postcount as it might seem to you.they just do it out of boredom
only this forum is filled with average looking normies who claim to be 2/10 truecels.
I claim proof

lookism was created to troll incels,so it is not an incel site to discuss actual lookism.People on here aren't as obsessed with ranks\postcount as it might seem to you.they just do it out of boredom

I claim proof
Read blkpillpres’s new thread calling out sansalvador, he explains it all much better than I could. and I think ppl on here are obsessed with their name colour. So many ppl postmax and say greycel

keep coping nigga

Post maxxers almost treat their high post count as if they were likes from social media because of how superior they feel just because of the number of their posts when in fact all they did was post a bunch of crap content to get up there.

idk what that means
Wasted said:
no problem. i must say this thread i made has been a great source of members to ignore, basically anyone seriously calling me a "graycel" isn't worth my time.
Nice job statusfishing.

It means luring people out to reveal their status so you have a reason to block or filter their posts.
On 4chan, people do this with "namefags" and the like to filter them.

Yeah spending hours shitposting on some obscure forum with <200 users is such a normie thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back