Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you can't handle me at my worst, than you don't deserve me at my best!

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's common to hate this quote, and believe me, it used to drive me nuts. Maybe I am going insane, but now I love it. It's just a feel good quote to get away with emotional abuse. It's the kind of thing an incel would say, and we certainly feel and live by it unironically. Yet for some reason, women have always held a monopoly over saying this. I don't know why. It's always been a thing where men wanted the privledge of saying it, but felt too ashamed to use it, yet women LIVE by it.

Well, it's 2019. Barriers like toxic ideals of masculinity, and stoicism have been lifted. It's time to take one more step in dismantling the patriarchy. It's nigh time that we hijack this phrase like we did the term "incel." I want men of all persuasions to be saying this shit shamelessly. Women are gonna blow their heads off . . . at the equality.

(((deserve me))), implying that you have to do something to get her. Unconditional love and romantic love are overrated anyway.

Its a shaming tactic.
Only prime pussy may apply.
I don´t want used up skanks for dinner.

Its a shaming tactic.
Only prime pussy may apply.
I don´t want used up skanks for dinner.
they require too much spices when compared to fresh skanks