Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you can have a conversation longer than 2 minutes, you are a normie.

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
How the fucking fuck do normalniggers incessantly spew inane bullshit to each other for minutes on end? Even if you have common interests there's like 2 interesting things you can say to each other than the list is exhausted. It's a fuckload of shit. This is why I can never use shit like discord or chat. Just full ofnormalniggers having normalnigger conversation to each other. Fuckers. Cockwipes. Turdbeetles. Cuntmuffins. FUCK YOU !! FUCK YOU!!!!!

Lmao I feel your pain. Try not to think about the conversation while having the conversation. It should flow naturally.

I CHOose to not talk much,even though thERe are thing i like to say but i AM just being myself.But seriously,i don't see the necessity in talking that much,fuck normalcucks.
I feel your pain. Try not to think about the conversation while having the conversation. It should flow naturally.
tbh

It's torture but if the crowd is small enough, I can actually sustain that conversation for maybe 3 minutes.

Lmao I feel your pain. Try not to think about the conversation while having the conversation. It should flow naturally.
It doesn't
It's torture but if the crowd is small enough, I can actually sustain that conversation for maybe 3 minutes.
try 10 seconds
I CHOose to not talk much,even though thERe are thing i like to say but i AM just being myself.But seriously,i don't see the necessity in talking that much,fuck normalcucks.

tbh
to show off your amazing personaliteehee

I don't ever remember talking up to 2 minutes straight in my life (if we don't count school presentation, which were pure torture for socially retarded person like me). I don't even know how to talk to people and if I don't initiate a conversation (I never I do this), then no one says a word to me. I am like a ghost.

Normies never shut the fuck up. I just walk away from conversations when they start to become grating. Don't care if it's rude or autistic.

Oh fuck off. I've known countless finance and accounting nerds who could talk endlessly and were social as fuck but also ugly mother fuckers with bad breath who never have been kissed.

Oh fuck off. I've known countless finance and accounting nerds who could talk endlessly and were social as fuck but also ugly mother fuckers with bad breath who never have been kissed.
they should take a shower

i think im real close to retard tbh. idk how people go through life being able to stike up conversations with random people.

same tbh I can't even have one for more than 30 seconds

NT copers :feelsseriously:

the absolute state of a forum of ugly men

Ugly people are ignored. If no one wants to talk to you how are you supposed to improve your social skills?

Impressive acronyming tbh

I'm a normie KV...
Brilliant logic!

How the fucking fuck do normalniggers incessantly spew inane bullshit to each other for minutes on end? Even if you have common interests there's like 2 interesting things you can say to each other than the list is exhausted. It's a fuckload of shit. This is why I can never use shit like discord or chat. Just full ofnormalniggers having normalnigger conversation to each other. Fuckers. Cockwipes. Turdbeetles. Cuntmuffins. FUCK YOU !! FUCK YOU!!!!!

Ngl I converse with my undergrad students quite a lot. Most are ethnics and truecels anyway.

I can’t sustain a conversation for more than 30 seconds and have to be carried by others

With females 2 minutes is impossible. After 30 seconds it's just me asking question, after 1 minute there is awkward silence.

I can only sustain a conversation for more than a minute if I'm talking to one person or using discord

1-1 conversations are learnable even if you're not NT.

Speak --> react
Question --> answer --> react to answer
reaction = tone of voice + facial expression + words

The hard part is learning how to react. If a normie says something funny to normies, it's never funny to me. So I need to listen to their tone of voice. They use a different tone of voice when saying something they think is humorous. Same when they say something they think is concerning or sad, like the death of a foid. In such cases I need to surpress my natural reaction of joy and use the "concerned" tone of voice.

I can't handle group conversations though. It's too much stimuli for my brain. Also, social hierarchy matters more in such situations and I'm naturally at the bottom. So it's better to say as little as possible.

This post isn't bragging btw. I have 0 friends so I've only been able to make use of my knowledge at family gatherings and the few times I've wageslaved.

The longest I talked to a hole was 15 seconds and not once did she look at my face. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

it baffles my mind when walking into a random uni class and everyone has something to talk about with each other but no one ever says anything to me, and by the chance that i have to do something with a partner and try to think of small talk it dies out after like 90 seconds TOPS, meanwhile everyone else conveniently knows someone and has random bullshit to talk about

How the fucking fuck do normalniggers incessantly spew inane bullshit to each other for minutes on end?

This is my current problem right now. If my lispy, nasally voice didn’t put off Neanderthal normniggers in my youth, my unrelatable topics did.

Since then, I just listen to their inane bullshit and give the simplest, low-effort responses I can muster. Then they get pissed I “don’t share as much”. SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT YOU’LL FIND IT UNRELATABLE AS USUAL. Not gonna let my copes get torn apart by degenerates like you!

I’m not a normie

it's like they don't talk in order to communicate something but rather to fill the void.
I can't do it unless I'm drunk

haven't spoken to a human being in 1 year :feelsthink:

Love your insults there. Very unusual and whimsical. I can have long conversations, but not with normies. Their interests are narrow and everything I say offends them.

I guess I'm a normie then

I don't know how they can talk about the weather and whatever other bullshit even with random people they don't know

I don't ever remember talking up to 2 minutes straight in my life (if we don't count school presentation, which were pure torture for socially retarded person like me). I don't even know how to talk to people and if I don't initiate a conversation (I never I do this), then no one says a word to me. I am like a ghost.

If you breathe air you are fakecel chad leave now

I don't know how they can talk about the weather and whatever other bullshit even with random people they don't know

Normies have the ability to find mundane things interesting. It's strange.